UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, well.

Johnson cross-examined LL on this theme -

Mr Johnson then moves onto the case of Child H.

16:03
Lucy Letby found comments made about her "quite upsetting", according to a Facebook message shown to the court. But she says this message was in relation to Child H being placed in her care because other staff needed "the experience", not because people had grown suspicious.
The message, which was sent to a colleague, reads: "Thank you. That's really nice to hear as I gather you are aware of some of the not so positive comments that have been made recently regarding my role which I find quite upsetting. Our job is a pleasure to do & just hope I do the best for the babies & their family [sic]."
"Were people talking about you being associated to the collapse of lots of children?" Nick Johnson, the prosecution barrister, asks.
"No, not at all," says Letby.
"Were people starting to notice you were associated to lots of different collapses?" Mr Johnson asks.
"No," says Letby.

Lucy Letby trial: Facebook searches of nurse accused of murdering babies read out in court

Letby is asked to look at Child I's medical records from September 26-29, and observations early on Letby's shift on September 30.
Letby agrees Child I was stable at this time.
A temperature of 36.1C is recorded for Child I at 11am, and the 'hot cot' temperature was turned up.
Letby denies by this time she had "fallen out" with medical colleagues Ashleigh Hudson, Melanie Taylor and one other.

Recap: Lucy Letby trial, May 25 - cross-examination continues

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead
Back