UK - Nyle Corrigan, 19, shot in Stockbridge Village, Merseyside 12th November 2020 - four charged with murder, two with assisting offender (to date)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Teignmouth 22

UK rail transport enthusiast
Reaction score
A 19 year old man named Nyle Corrigan was shot in the back in Boode Croft, Stockbridge Village on the night of 12th November 2020. Paramedics tried to save him but he died shortly afterwards. Since then I've followed the case and many people have been arrested and released and there have been many appeals for information from Merseyside Police, including on what would have been Nyle's 21st birthday.

Then on 15th March this year, Merseyside police announced that they had charged two men aged 26 and 27 with Nyle's murder. Subsequently two other men (aged 25 and 37) have also been charged with murder and a 48 year old man and a 47 year old woman have been charged with assisting an offender.

As far as I can make out (my understanding of the reporting is a little confused) as of 20th March 2024 three of the men charged with murder have appeared in court, although no pleas have yet been entered. A trial is expected to take place in November 2024.

The 37 year old man charged with murder is due to appear in court on 16th April. The man and woman charged with assisting an offender will next appear before the Crown Court on 12th April.

Original reports relating to the crime:

Info and updates from Merseyside Police throughout the investigation:

Article summarising the latest developments and naming those charged:

I will continue to follow the case as it proceeds.

R.I.P. Nyle, and condolences to his family.

Article with some updates.

It's a short article, so can't really quote much, but there will be a plea hearing on 17th June and an expected six week trial beginning on 11th November.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle
Back