GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mrs Justice Yip tells Cooper that there would be a different sentence starting point if this had been the planned murder of a child.

If it had, it would be a whole life tariff, she says.

Ah that's a shame, no whole life then. Hopefully she will do her best to make it as high as possible nevertheless.

www.bbc.co.uk

I think he deserves life. Push into an innocents home in hope of murdering someone and kills a child. nah, lets string him up. He won’t have a nice time in prison I guarantee it.

"My daughter was just a job to him. How could he continue to shoot while she screamed?': Olivia Pratt-Korbel's mother reads out heartbreaking message to her daughter's murderer as coward who refused to face her in court."

"Ms Korbel revealed Olivia's great-grandmother had been admitted to hospital recently and died last night. She said she 'held out long enough to hear that coward had been found guilty' but passed away last night." :(

42 years — glad to see it. Pushed into the 40s as some of us anticipated due to use of gun, planned murder, murder for hire I believe. Would have liked to have seen whole life but appreciate the intention was not to kill a child. Seems the right sentence in context. Feel free to rot, Tommy. You coward.

Just hazarding a guess but anyone shifting that amount of drugs is higher league in those scales. He must have been very very well connected within the fraternity. A top player on those streets. Interesting though, hitmen generally aren’t top boys, the top boys get those lower down to do that dirty work. unless he was workig on his own.

I cannot express my feelings for this guy after the mom made that statement.

“I’m a dad” isn’t mitigating when you have murdered someone else’s child, makes it worse especially when you have claimed innocence and made no effort to present yourself to the people after knowing what you have done. I would take a different loook at this guy if he owned up to it like a proper man but no, he claimed innocence. No allowance should be made, none at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back