GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Having your own kids should be aggravating factor, not a mitigating one. As a responsible parent you are more aware of your own kids and deciding to murder someone in spite of your own kids and the impact on them is hardly a mitigating element.

I mean as someone not blessed with children, I am very annoyed to see “had kids” ever pleaded. I haven’t been able to have children — that shouldn’t count against me?! Or in favour of someone who’s fertile. Just an aside.
Oh don't set me off on this one! His gibbering "I'm not a killer, I'm a dad" nonsense, as if it's mutually exclusive. He managed to knock someone up, it doesnt make him special.

Just realised, what happened to PR's sentencing? I thought that was going to be today too.

I've had a scroll round and can't see any listings for him. Maybe they just over ran with TCs and he's been put back until later this week.

ETA.....Just seen this

Russell, of Snowberry Road, will be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court at a later date.

Last edited:
Oh don't set me off on this one! His gibbering "I'm not a killer, I'm a dad" nonsense, as if it's mutually exclusive. He managed to knock someone up, it doesnt make him special.
I totally understand. My partner and I have tried over and over to have kids. It hasn’t happened. We haven’t been lucky, we probably can’t have children, and it hurts.

I am utterly appalled that someone would use his biological ability to procreate as some kind of a defence to murdering a child?!

Thomas Cashman — you killed a little girl. It doesn’t matter that you were able to father other children, and you are disgusting for ever claiming that as a defence. And you may quote me.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back