UK UK - Patryck Lipinski, 21, Bathgate, West Lothian, thought to be in Highlands, 5 Sep 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
SEP 5

b49359f4a85719b38c6f950c4892f122-1021x576.jpg

A major search operation is under way for a missing 21-year-old man.

Patryck Lipinski is believed to have travelled from his home in Bathgate, West Lothian, overnight between Saturday and Sunday to Ballachulish in the Highlands.

His red Hyundai i20 was found in the area on Sunday morning and police searches are being carried out with help from the Coastguard, mountain rescue teams and the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.

Mr Lipinski is described as 6ft 3in, slim, and with short fair/blonde hair. When last seen he was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and Adidas trainers.

Inspector Judy Hill said: “We are concerned for Patryck’s welfare and we are working with partners from HM Coastguard, mountain rescue teams and the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service to carry out searches in the Ballachulish area.

“If you have information which could help, if you believe you may have seen him or if you could have dashcam or private CCTV footage which could show him or his car, please call 101.”

Major search under way for missing man after car found 100 miles away

SEP 8

0_dhr_wlc_080921_missing_02jpeg.jpg

Police investigating the disappearance of a West Lothian man have released new images mid growing concern for his welfare.
Patryk Lipinski from Bathgate was reported missing and his red Hyundai i20 was found in Ballachullish, in the Highlands on Sunday, September 5.

The 21-year-old was thought to have travelled there overnight.
Officers have now shared new images of Patryk after he was last seen at a petrol station in Grangemouth around 1.15am on Sunday.

He was last seen was wearing glasses, a blue t-shirt, jeans and dark trainers and was driving his red Hyundai i20, registration SA10 KNM.

0_dhr_wlc_080921_missing_01jpeg.jpg

Officers investigating his disappearance have established he drove to Ballachulish via the M90, A85 and A82 between 1.20am and 3.50am on Sunday, September 5.
Enquiries are ongoing to trace him as police express increasing concern following his disappearance.
Inspector Nick Hough said: “As time goes on we are becoming increasingly concerned for Patryk.

“We believe he drove from Bathgate but it is very unlike him to be out of contact with friends and family for this length of time.
“We are appealing to anyone who may have been in the Ballachulish area at these times and has seen anything which may help our searches to please get in touch.

“We are particularly keen to speak to anyone who has dashcam footage or who saw the vehicle near the Glencoe and Ballachulish area.”

Police release new CCTV footage in hunt for missing West Lothian man

Sadly, if he's been missing for 6 weeks, I don't hold out much hope of him still being alive. Not in that area of Scotland with the clothing and shies he had on. Nights will be cool to cold and adidas trainers wouldn't be suitable for the terrain.
I wonder if it was known he was suffering with depression or health problems?

Unfortunately, I think both of these searches will be 'recovery' rather than 'rescue'.....

Still missing sadly, I live close to Bathgate and helicopters are out a lot, locals say it is for him here too, unlikely imo as he was seen fueling up at 1am before the trip north can't be sure but very sad case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back