GUILTY UK - PC Gordon Semple, 59, Southwark, London, 1 April 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shades of Nathan! I like it!!!

I too thought her was sniffing it. Can't really see a reason for him to shove his head in the tub unless his eyes are particularly bad and he couldn't read a label or he was indeed seeing whether a head could fit...

Interesting that he buys a lot of bleach,knives and scissors. I'm presuming this shopping trip was after Gordon was murdered? Correct me if I am wrong.. would that imply that it wasn't planned out???

Also has anyone worked out what the flat rectangular thing in his hand is?? It looked to me like the gauze that you put over bunsen burners albeit on a much larger scale however I'm pretty sure it's NOT that lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nathan didn't buy his circular saw until afterwards either.
I think this creature is in a whole other league to Nathan 😵

Nathan didn't buy his circular saw until afterwards either.
I think this creature is in a whole other league to Nathan ��

Oh yes he's a very different animal. I just love that, like Nathan and Alexander Pacteau, we have CCTV of him buying "clean up" stuff.

Shades of Nathan! I like it!!!

I too thought her was sniffing it. Can't really see a reason for him to shove his head in the tub unless his eyes are particularly bad and he couldn't read a label or he was indeed seeing whether a head could fit...

Interesting that he buys a lot of bleach,knives and scissors. I'm presuming this shopping trip was after Gordon was murdered? Correct me if I am wrong.. would that imply that it wasn't planned out???

Also has anyone worked out what the flat rectangular thing in his hand is?? It looked to me like the gauze that you put over bunsen burners albeit on a much larger scale however I'm pretty sure it's NOT that lol

The rectangular thing is probably this.

The former Morgan Stanley worker also purchased perforated sheet which he is alleged to have used to scrape flesh from the body.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-buckets-to-dispose-of-murdered-a3375951.html

You're kidding LB. Just when I thought it was safe to come out from behind the sofa.

No, I can't, I won't ask why.

Woah... how would he even think of that....am I thinking right and it would almost be like a cheese grater?!?!?

Woah... how would he even think of that....am I thinking right and it would almost be like a cheese grater?!?!?

It does seem as though he put some thought into what he was going to do. I can't imagine it being an impulse purchase.

I've read a lot of grimy stuff over the years but this is beyond the pale. OMG! This guy is some kind of sick.

Sorry guys Im a bit confused, did he buy the grisly items before he met with GS??? just trying to catch up while im at work.

Sorry guys Im a bit confused, did he buy the grisly items before he met with GS??? just trying to catch up while im at work.
The items were purchased 3 days after Gordon went missing.

Don't think there's anything too grisly in what I've quoted.

Alex Roberts, who knew him through a Crystal Meth Anonymous support group, said Brizzi liked to “glorify” Breaking Bad and wore t-shirts featuring the show to meetings.

He said: “He wanted to be a part of it, he saw it as amazing.

“We discussed it more in the group – I asked him not to wear the t-shirt when he went to the meetings.

“Someone asked me ‘please ask him not to wear that in meetings, please ask him not to go on about Breaking Bad.’

“I don’t think he cared, I don’t think he was in the capacity of understanding.”

[...]

CD had been in contact with Brizzi, whom he knew as Stef, since March 20 this year after meeting on the Recon fetish website.

Today he said he had spent around 20 minutes on the Peabody Estate looking for Brizzi’s flat.

He text him just after 6.40pm, then left a short voicemail when Brizzi did not get back to him.

When he finally found the flat they only spoke over the intercom.

Describing the exchange, CD said: “He spoke first, he said ‘I’m sorry we are having a situation here’, which I found strange because I wondered what the word ‘situation’ could mean.

“He said someone was falling ill or unwell and said not to worry because they were taking care of it.

“I asked if there was anything I could do to help, he said no, everything is okay but our party is cancelled – the sex party.”

[...]

It was today revealed the last call PC Semple’s partner Gary Meeks ever made to him was to ask him to record Gogglebox.

Gary, who shared a home with PC Semple in Greenhithe, Dartford, was still at work when he called at around 7.45pm, and thought the policeman would be home before him.

The call went through but no one came on the line and he just heard echoing sounds – as if the phone was in a tiled space.

He said he could hear someone breathing.

[...]

Gary, who had been with PC Semple for 25 years, said he stayed on the phone and shouted “hello, hello” for about six minutes.

When he didn’t get in touch, a worried Gary rang PC Semple’s sister-in-law Maureen.

Mrs Semple said in a statement: “The call was answered and went through, I can recall hearing a faint noise in the background – I can’t be sure what the noise was exactly but it sounded like the phone was in a pocket.

“I made three further calls, they all went straight through to voicemail.”

Gary reported PC Semple missing early on Saturday 2 April.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20379...d-a-situation-after-killing-cop-at-sex-party/

Wow. I do hope this was an open relationship. I can't imagine dealing with the loss and the betrayal at the same time. Like the cop who was killed while meeting his mistress... I felt so bad for his wife too. It would be awful.

Wow. I do hope this was an open relationship. I can't imagine dealing with the loss and the betrayal at the same time. Like the cop who was killed while meeting his mistress... I felt so bad for his wife too. It would be awful.
I agree, I think I said similar/the same earlier in thread. 25 years! Goodness such a long time to be together for it to end like this!? And how on earth would you cope with the emotions of the death plus betrayal on top ... Gordon's partner has lost an awful lot of weight since 💔

Updates from today. I can't begin to imagine what the two WPC's were feeling when they saw what was inside the flat.

As the CCTV video was being played, Brizzi wept in the dock and held his head in his hands.

Asked by Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC if he needed a break, the defendant said: “I’m sorry. That’s all. I’m sorry. Carry on, it’s OK. I don’t want to hold you up. It’s hard, you understand – enormous pressure.”

In the video, Brizzi, who was wearing dark sunglasses, was asked by the custody sergeant if he had taken any drugs in the past 24 hours. The court heard him reply: “Yes, I took crystal meth yesterday when I was thinking I should get rid of the corpse … Four days have passed by and nobody had seen or said anything. I thought I was getting away with it. I had nearly finished but I took a shot, I was going to finish the job today.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/25/stefano-brizzi-accused-killing-pc-gordon-semple

Earlier in the interview, Mr Brizzi had confirmed his personal details and told officers he had HIV and Hepatitis C and that he had been using crystal meth since 2013.

Mr Brizzi said he was on crystal meth when a "very clear voice said you must kill, you must kill, you must kill".

After being reminded of his legal rights, he said it was the "truth" and could be used as evidence.

He went on: "I am just mentioning this simply because the murder was dictated to me while I was high on drugs."

He added: "Just one thing, my bath tub has been unusable for days. I would appreciate a shower."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37765276

He told officers he started using crystal meth in 2013 and had seen a psychiatrist and psychologist who said he was "just fine".

The former Morgan Stanley developer told police: "I saw them in 2015 after I lost my job 'cause I had a job but wasn't able to keep the job because I was constantly high on drugs."

He went on: "The problem with that is that the psychologist says crystal meth causes psychosis. I was raised a Catholic, being gay was evil. And the devil. So I've been into Satan."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...ictims-body-after-grindr-murder-a3378366.html

Met police officer PC Helen Savage depicted the “surreal scene” at Stefano Brizzi’s home after he allegedly murdered PC Gordon Semple, 59, and dismembered his body.

[...]

PC Savage, who searched Brizzi’s flat with colleague PC Charlotte Edwards, described the scene that greeted her as “surreal”.

She said: “It was a deliberate decision not to ask him what had happened but he started volunteering information.

“He said the male he had killed was called Lee and he had met that gentleman on Grindr.

“He said he invited Lee to his address and Lee had travelled from Blackfriars before arriving.

“Once Lee had got to the address, a guy called Gary was texting Lee on his iPhone.

“Then Lee said to Mr Brizzi that he was recording everything – Mr Brizzi said this made him feel uncomfortable and that he might be being ‘set up’.

“He went on to say that once he had killed Lee he had been going through his things and that’s when he found his police badge.

“He said the way that Lee was behaving made him uncomfortable and he felt he was possibly being set up – he said the Met police officer was actually called Gordon.”

Brizzi then told the officer he put some body parts in a bag and dumped them in a quiet place in the river.

He said he dumped the police badge and PC Semple’s other belongings in a sewer in Bermondsey.

PC Savage said: “It was a very surreal incident so I was trying to clarify everything to myself.

“He said the male was fat – said he was about 50 years old, white with a baldish head and blue eyes.”

The officer, who was the first to find PC Semple’s remains in bin bags in Brizzi’s bathroom, needed medical treatment for chemical burns to her wrist after coming into contact with the concoction in the bath.

Brizzi was not arrested until backup arrived to keep the situation calm, PC Savage said.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20459...urder-told-cops-satan-told-him-you-must-kill/

Forensic scientist Cathryn King told the Old Bailey she used Luminol to expose blood stains Brizzi had tried to scrub clean.

Some red-brown matter matching PC Semple’s DNA was also found in the sieve of a tea strainer.

King found traces of PC Semple’s DNA on Brizzi’s collection of fetish gear, including a mask and a dog lead.

He claims the victim died as he was sitting on his face and choking him with a dog lead and says PC Semple lost consciousness when the lead snapped.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20550...murdered-cop-leaving-pool-of-fat-in-his-oven/

Just a few extracts, more at link

[FONT=&quot]A pathologist has cast doubt on alleged killer Stefano Brizzi's claim he accidentally strangled a police officer during a sex game gone wrong.

While there, they allegedly watched *advertiser censored* and took crystal meth before Brizzi placed a hood over Mr Semple's head upon his request to be restrained and whipped.

According to Brizzi, the officer asked him to tighten a leash as much as possible, and when it momentarily slipped his neck "snapped", the Old Bailey heard.

Giving evidence, Dr Benjamin Swift told jurors there was evidence Mr Semple had been strangled as he had found a fracture to a tiny horseshoe-shaped bone in his neck, as well as bruising.
While he may have passed out after 10 or 20 seconds of pressure, it would have taken minutes for him to die, the pathologist told jurors.

http://stv.tv/news/highlands-island...ts-police-officer-was-accidentally-strangled/

[/FONT]

But Benjamin Swift, a pathologist who carried out a post-mortem on PC Semple, said the pressure on the neck would have needed to be applied for longer to have killed him.

Less than 20 seconds, "potentially" less than ten seconds, could result in unconsciousness, he told the Old Bailey.

Dr Swift added: "However, release of the pressure on reaching unconsciousness will result in the individual awakening rapidly.

"In order to result in death, the force needs to be maintained beyond the point of unconsciousness - potentially minutes - to result in oxygen starvation of the brain.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/cop-did-not-die-during-114724/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china