DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K1Ujsc.png

Link

Thank you Skibaboo :tyou:

Wasn't it said that it was actually a laptop case and not a laptop? Sure I read that somewhere on this thread.

Yes, am sure I read that as well, and also that it had been discounted by the police

On Bing maps, you can see a blue barrel/oil drum/water butt behind the shed on the left of the picture, in between the shed, the front gates and on the side of the fence (not the house) on google maps it is showing up as a white circular shape. Just a thought, going by the maps and the picture there has been work done there at some time since the map views. Would the police have put the roof structure up at the side of the house to hide evidence from the media?

I was curious about that too so I looked at streetview. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.463596,-2.540315,3a,75y,166.1h,82.59t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-cF7dCxCx0C-jWUPDIJGWQ!2e0

You can see the blue 'tarp' on one side but not all around as you can see over the gate. I think maybe it's a makeshift garage? Maybe the tarp has been put all around as it's winter?

Agree, it could be one of those metal drums from the garden that thousands of people burn their garden waste etc in. The posts on this thread are becoming a bit dramatic now.

My thought as well....they did say drum in the newspaper report, so I am thinking oil drum type

Yes I read that too. It's the same shape as my Toshiba laptop so I'm pretty sure it's not a case.

I was wondering if the drum/tub/bin that was removed was for composting. My in laws have one and they put veggie peelings and leftovers and all sorts in it, apparently good for the garden

Yes I read that too. It's the same shape as my Toshiba laptop so I'm pretty sure it's not a case.

There could have been two separate finds - the laptop, not yet ruled in or out, and an unrelated case.

As for the arrests, I wonder if anyone else was living at the house who has not been mentioned in the press. Does the step mother have any grown up children, I wonder?

Do you think the police have checked the row of garages behind the allotments?

I hope so. If you've been following the Claudia Lawrence case from 2009, they've only just now got round to searching an alley behind her house.

As for the arrests, I wonder if anyone else was living at the house who has not been mentioned in the press. Does the step mother have any grown up children, I wonder?

Good question. I think it was said she just lived with step mum and dad though.

Weird how she went missing on her brothers birthday I think.

Welcome Telusaboutit, I thought about that earlier when I saw a row of garages near the park that was being searched. I haven't seen anything about garages being searched, but they could have been.

My thought as well....they did say drum in the newspaper report, so I am thinking oil drum type

Caption on first photo said "drum", caption on the second said "unknown object". It's just the Daily Mail, and they don't know what it is either.

Perhaps the word should have been "casing", meaning the lid or shell of the laptop. Rather than a case in the sense of a bag or cover.

I hope so. If you've been following the Claudia Lawrence case from 2009, they've only just now got round to searching an alley behind her house.

I've been following that case too. After all these years any evidence could now be gone due to snow wind rain and people walking down there. Unbelieveable how they've only just searched it when it was probably the likely getaway out of Claudias house instead of out the front on to a main road.

Oh ajc stop it :blushing: Lol

Ok, hope this is ok to post. https://twitter.com/CSIsomerset Might be relevant, might not but I found it an interesting acct to follow either way :)

There is an interesting update on this twitter account........ I am hopeless at transferring twitter info across, but if anyone else can look at his page, you can read the update and perhaps post it here ...

sorry should edit to say, as skibaboo already said, might not be relevant but definately in the same area ..

Thinking about it there don't seem to have been house to house enquiries either, unless we just aren't being told. It seems they are searching park areas and the home.

Caption on first photo said "drum", caption on the second said "unknown object". It's just the Daily Mail, and they don't know what it is either.

Perhaps the word should have been "casing", meaning the lid or shell of the laptop. Rather than a case in the sense of a bag or cover.

BIB that is soooo true !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member