GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 29 secs30 seconds ago
JI says he was drunk and, as he is not that confident, tried to "big himself up" to seem normal. #beckywatts

Hmmmn the 5k was a lucky guess then

I was wondering which kitchen he meant. Did somebody else say they were in the kitchen? I only remember NM saying they were in the shed

I have seen the comment somewhere before that the items were taken into the kitchen of JPs house at Barton Court, then taken out to shed

Is this part in a pitch dark kitchen, no lights on, like NM said it was when he passed items from the attic to KD?

seem to have skipped over the part in the house completely ?!

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 41 secs41 seconds ago
JI says his friend said to him "it could have been drugs it could have been anything, couldn’t it" #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2 mins2 minutes ago
JI: "Stupidly I turned around and said yeah, it could have been, because I had seen the square packages," #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 34 secs34 seconds ago
JI: "Stupidly I was saying it was drugs to Richard because I’d watched a film and that’s what I’d seen them wrapped in." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
JI: "In reality I’d seen nothing that shape. I didn’t see anything." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 50 secs50 seconds ago
He adds "It was me and Rich being idiots, I was showing off and he was playing along. I didn’t think he was taking me seriously" #beckywatts

sounds like he did see the soft packages then. this is confusing.

Am guessing that JIs Barrister might avoid that question - hopefully Pros will cover it though - will be very odd if he doesnt

I hope that SH barrister will ask him that.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
JI: "In reality I’d seen nothing that shape. I didn’t see anything." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 50 secs50 seconds ago
He adds "It was me and Rich being idiots, I was showing off and he was playing along. I didn’t think he was taking me seriously" #beckywatts

Ah, so now it's all a story - made up. Am beginning to see why JI didnt get bail !

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago

JI: "Stupidly I was saying it was drugs to Richard because I’d watched a film and that’s what I’d seen them wrapped in." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago
JI: "Stupidly I turned around and said yeah, it could have been, because I had seen the square packages," #beckywatts

JI says his friend said to him "it could have been drugs it could have been anything, couldn’t it" #beckywatts

I could believe all that but what about the 5k?. That just happens to be half of what NM offered KD? Let's hear what KD says cause I can't see him lying to get JI off the hook if he was involved.

I don't think you'd boast in the pub about helping someone move house, clothes etc.

I could believe all that but what about the 5k?. That just happens to be half of what NM offered KD? Let's hear what KD says cause I can't see him lying to get JI off the hook if he was involved.
Playing devil's advocate but didn't JIs friend also mention something about 20k being offered but JI only receiving 5k

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't understand if it was Ritalin why it would be withheld?

My youngest at 21 is on ADHD. Equasym.. which is Methylphenidate which is a class A Drug... I had to pick my lads meds up from the Pharmacy locked away in a safe...

Opens popcorn....

School run time - can someone have a lovely summary waiting for me at 3:30 please!!
I know I'm putting off leaving for as long as possible - lucky I only live 5 doors away!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So at the moment there has been nothing mentioned about JI going into CML at all, not even as far as the hallway as NM said right?

So at the moment there has been nothing mentioned about JI going into CML at all, not even as far as the hallway as NM said right?

or going back after for a cigarette. this is driving me nuts, are we getting all the info do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston