GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
SH: "I thought it was pretty obvious and ridiculous that they [police] had tried to say I was involved [in the kidnap]." #beckywatts

This is iffy evidence though cos the testimony was from a friend of JI's saying JI had seen "a man" and "a woman" arguing.
Maybe JI will testify later on to clarify

Maybe the police showed JI a picture of SH and he confirmed it was her.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 27s27 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare acknowledges that the messages she sent to Nathan Matthews about kidnapping school girls "looked bad"

Yes but what is the problem with that? It's her house. She lives there..fair enough if he didn't want his boss to put 2+2 together about him living there (although I doubt the boss would be that interested,after all he was paying him cash I'm hand)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That he didnt want his boss to know he was ordering a take away when he was supposed to be working? She says he normally worked evening but doesn't mention why he wasn't working that evening. I'm wondering just how good those take aways must be if they went to that trouble to get one instead of just getting something else ,lol

That he didnt want his boss to know he was ordering a take away when he was supposed to be working? She says he normally worked evening but doesn't mention why he wasn't working that evening. I'm wondering just how good those take aways must be if they went to that trouble to get one instead of just getting something else ,lol

He told the police that he'd quit his job on the 18th.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 47s47 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare denies she and Nathan Matthews had a shared sexual interest in teenage girls

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 48s49 seconds ago
QC You and Nathan were in this together from start to finish
SH "No"

I just have the urge to stamp the word B U L L S H I T in massive letters across this whole page.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 1m1 minute ago
QC to Shauna Hoare - Are you just very unlucky?
Shauna Hoare replies "No" #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 49s49 seconds ago
When asked if she is just "very unlucky", SH replies yes. Cross examination has finished #beckywatts

Eh? Which is it?

ETA

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 26s27 seconds ago
CORRECTION Shauna Hoare answered "Yes" to the question when she was asked if she was just very unlucky regarding the evidence

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 48s49 seconds ago
QC You and Nathan were in this together from start to finish
SH "No"

Is this normal for prosecution line of questioning? All feels a bit tame to me, I mean she's hardly going to say "yes", is she??!

Cross examination has finished without mentioning the call to children in care. Unless it's just not been reported yet.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 52s52 seconds ago
Court has finished for the day. It will resume tomorrow. #beckywatts

Is this normal for prosecution line of questioning? All feels a bit tame to me, I mean she's hardly going to say "yes", is she??!

I know, it does feel like they're giving her the opportunity to just give yes/no answers. I would rather she had to explain things in a bit more detail.

Oh, I do hope he has done enough to convince the jury .........

Edit - ah, phew, my mistake ! I thought he was done .........more to follow tomorrow

OK, so court has finished for the day.

At this stage of play, does anyone believe what SH says, that she's entirely innocent of everything?

OK, so court has finished for the day.

At this stage of play, does anyone believe what SH says, that she's entirely innocent of everything?

Nope. Though I still couldn't legally find her guilty of the murder itself.

10 yrs ago I was a witness for the prosecution, but not a murder trial, and the Defence barrister asked those type of questions, just firing accusations at me, all I could say was 'yes' or 'no'. I was trembling like a leaf and felt humiliated because the questions were horrifying. If SH is still calm, she's one tough cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx