DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 58 secs58 seconds ago
WM: "His story of the whole incident is beyond belief"

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
Wm:If this was accident what would you have expected him to do? would have raised alarm, call 999, try to save Becky?

There it is again - has to be local wording surely ( Mr Pros works out of Bristol )
Again I've only heard it spoken in Bristol in the context of arguing...doesn't make sense here

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 41 secs41 seconds ago
Pros says there has been a "complete lack of remorse" from NM #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 48 secs49 seconds ago
Say NM instead checked her pulse and said she was dead.

Totally agree

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I agree that I am yet to be convinced that the dismemberment happened in the bathroom based on what we all discussed on here last week or so,.

As it's now closing arguments, yet another matter left hanging ...with no resolution.

I don't believe Zafiras of that time have a conventional parcel shelf. What they have is a retractable cargo cover, a black 'tube' situated directly behind the back seats, you can pull it out to cover anything you have stowed in the boot. Such as a suitcase.
e.
I'm thinking of the parcel shelf as that hard felt lined bit behind the back seats that covers what's in the boot. You can take it out if you're putting the seats down

Says NM has " a complete absence of sorrow for what he did to her".All he could say was he was worried to his mum and stepdad

Seems they are being told off by Bristol Police!

As someone has remarked on there, it's probably the comments that are the problem. Nothing wrong with straight reporting, as long as they haven't passed on anything that they've been told not to. But the comments, well I had to stop looking at that page, dreadful lynch mob mentality.

WM says prosecution say "Becky Watts was murdered and NM guilty of murder." NM denies murder and conspiracy to kidnap

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 46 secs47 seconds ago
WM on SH.Says showed no remorse.All crimes committed when she was there or nearby

Wm: Did she take the words of Lady Macbeth-"Be like an innocent flower but a serpent beneath it"

I don't think that DD or JP had any inkling that whatever was being stored had any connection to Becky. I could believe that of the others, but the £10k from the ISAs is a significant amount of money for storing someone's hooky stuff. I am thinking this is still a country where there is a significant black market in TOBACCO products for god's sake. In any town you can find someone who knows someone who brings in tobacco from the continent and sells it on minus the tax. This is my definition of dodgy stuff, or fake Ugg boots being sold down the market or on local FB groups, hinky Kors stuff. That might be worth £50 to 'see yer right for the favour'.
£10k? No way, not even cannabis resin.
But the charge is assisting an offender, they are as guilty of this as if it were *advertiser censored*.
MOO of course.

I agree with everything you said, but it did occur to me that they might have been led to believe that it was a step up from weed, something like cocaine or heroin.

When will the jury start deliberating?

Some time next week. If they have Court tomorrow, then my guess is not before Tuesday afternoon.
Still have four Defence Barristers and Judge to do their bit, once Mr Prosecutor has finished.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 46 secs47 seconds ago
WM on SH.Says showed no remorse.All crimes committed when she was there or nearby

Wm: Did she take the words of Lady Macbeth-"Be like an innocent flower but a serpent beneath it"

BBM~

Nice!!!!!

All the pros words at the moment are placing NM as the killer, HIM suffocating Becky. Is pros not allowed to question if SH was the one doing that not NM? Otherwise him referring to NM as doing all those things puts SH in the clear (for murder)?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 26 secs27 seconds ago
" She was involved in this from the start to the finish"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads