GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the girlfriend's profile, does anyone else think it looks like she was a bit obsessed with her boyfriend? Virtually every single post is tagged only to him. Like she had nothing else going on in her life? There have been famous cases in the past where a woman has been so blinded by so called 'love' and done horrific things for her partner.
I did think it was a bit weird. No pics of her kids or herself virtually

His fb is disturbing; hers is too in a different way, with before the reposting all the Find Becky posts, pretty much everything addressed to him.

Isn't it? Prior to the Becky stories, EVERYTHING is to do with him

His fb is disturbing; hers is too in a different way, with before the reposting all the Find Becky posts, pretty much everything addressed to him.

I spoke to my mum earlier when I knew the names, couldn't say stuff on here obviously , my mum works for quite a prestigious law firm in London. I'd looked at both profiles and saw nothing WAY out of the ordinary, I noted she only tagged him - my mum's radar went off straightaway though she will still will not eliminate two others.

Looking at the girlfriend's profile, does anyone else think it looks like she was a bit obsessed with her boyfriend? Virtually every single post is tagged only to him. Like she had nothing else going on in her life? There have been famous cases in the past where a woman has been so blinded by so called 'love' and done horrific things for her partner.

Just a bit... either she's only making posts to do with him public (in which case I'd ask why!!), or they are the only ones she's posting!

I noticed that earlier, and the profile doesn't look to be very old either. Couldn't find anything prior to Sept 2014

On her bebo page she seems to have a relation called Nathan with the same second name rather than NM.

I did notice that and I also noticed that she hardly had any other comments or likes on her posts. As though she wasn't very popular.

Can I ask who the young man in the original appeal with Mr Watts was? The one comforting him...and speaking?

Or perhaps provided a false alibi. Maxine Carr for example.

I hope for the sake of their daughter, she has done something like that rather than played a bigger part. Otherwise their poor little girl has lost both parents at once, and will have to go through life knowing both parents are killers. What chance in life will she have now?

So quite likely he never actually was in teh armed forces, just a wannabe.

No, it changed fairly recently. Past two years-ish. Staggered though cos those due to deploy were issued first. It does say 'Used to work at' where he said British Army, I was so pissed off I didn't note that.

Really? I'd be shocked to see that kind of relationship.
Quite common on council estates (not all but a large majority ) and kids that are bought up in care both applicable in this case.

And it does happen in all walks of life - I came from a loving family blah blah and shacked up with a man 10 years older than me when I was 15

And I think that is maybe why Dad was super distraught from the beginning, I know a lot of us felt something was off. He may have had suspicions eating away at him himself for days, IIRC it was a few days after she went missing that we heard an appeal. I feel very bad for passing judgement, that poor poor man :(

He may have had more than suspicions. There might have been evidence that suggested something unexplainable happened in his own home.

Can I ask who the young man in the original appeal with Mr Watts was? The one comforting him...and speaking?

Do you mean with DG - Becky's father ? If so, that was Joe, his younger brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member