GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you bring up that someone had been written out of https://twitter.com/itvbeckytrial/status/653939514721890304

I think you're referring to what I said.

I never said she was pampered like a princess. My point was, people like the suspects may view Becky as a princess. Usually, people will disparagingly say beautiful/reserved/timid girls are "pretty little princess" or "pretty little rich girl" or other sort of caricature to segregate or dehumanize them during the act of bullying or others.

Of course I was not saying Becky was actually a pampered little princess. Clearly they are not. They are not wealthy and so clearly she did not have that rich "gossip girl" kind of lifestyle you're probably associating with the "perfect princess life". That was not what I meant. I meant "princess" in terms of how someone views somebody else as a caricature invented to dehumanize their victim.

Please dont quote me as saying words I did not say. Where did I say you said she was a "pampered" princess?

That bath does look so out of place compared to the rest of the place....that would have stuck out like a sore thumb to the police. What an actual squalor they lived in, I wonder what kind of life that poor baby had in her 2 years. I'd like to see them get done with neglect also....

Without wanting to slate Beckys family, from looking at the photos of the family home it's doesn't look like that was much better condition than NMs

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hoare told police that she believed Becky was often "attention seeking" and knew how to "work people" to get what she wanted.

In a scathing attack on her character Hoare told police people believed her anorexia diagnosis was more of a way to get attention.

She made the comments in a police interview at Southmead Station on February 27, as part of the missing persons enquiry.
She didn't want to stay in hospital so she stopped [not eating] straight away.

I know a lot of people may hthiknk she was doing it for the attention because she was told she would have to stay in hospital, and she stopped straight away so it seemed like an attention thing rather than a disorder thing.

Often referring to Becky in past tense, she told officers Becky "used to" manipulate people to get what she wanted, especially her dad and step-mother.
She was very good at making people do what she wanted one way or another with Anjie and Darren most of the time, she knew if she moaned enough she would get what she wanted.

She would know how to work people, kind of thing.

Justifying her comments she added:
Other people have made comment about Becky getting her own way because she didn't really have punishment or discipline.

I knew other people have picked up on that.

She would moan or ***** and say 'this would happen if you don't pick me up'.

RBBM

Like a mean 12 yo schoolgirl, Shauna reeks of jealousy and hatred of Becky.

Not an ounce of empathy for Becky's "issues", Not a drop of compassion for her "problems", comes through in SH's quotes so far.

She could have revealed the same information about Becky & her life (whether accurate or not), but have indicated she had some compassion for her in her statements

For example:

- Becky was struggling with anorexia...

- The other girls were jealous of Becky & therefore disliked her...

- Her father showed little patience with her...

The quotes from her second interview come across as though she believes that whatever happened to Becky, she got exactly what she deserved.

She appears to be one nasty young female

I agree.

I think police criminal profilers had her pegged as guilty from the beginning. I had her pegged as guilty from the beginning too. She is exactly as I had imagined her to be.

Maybe its linked somewhere already but is the second interview out somewhere? I'd like to watch that one.

http://www.itv.com/news/west/story/2015-10-13/becky-watts-trial-day-5/

If he could hear her coming down the stairs then he would hide and jump out at her and she would jump every time. It was more relaxed between the two, but before they would just sit down and would rarely talk.

The atmosphere is a bit more pleasant now. Before there was that awkward silence whenever they were together.

– SHAUNA HOARE

Without wanting to slate Beckys family, from looking at the photos of the family home it's doesn't look like that was much better condition than NMs

Looks immaculate compared to NM and SH's !!

I don't think the second video will be available until court closes for the day

I agree.

I think police criminal profilers had her pegged as guilty from the beginning. I had her pegged as guilty from the beginning too. She is exactly as I had imagined her to be.

Maybe its linked somewhere already but is the second interview out somewhere? I'd like to watch that one.
Will be out later tonight if court finishes with it - if not tomorrow

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 19m19 minutes ago

SH tells police NM was finding #beckywatt's disappearance "quite hard" because of what it was doing to his mother Anjie.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/611790/Becky-Watts-murder-trial-Nathan-Matthews-home-jurors

They visited 4 properties?

And a conservatory? First I'd heard of that

They had to wear protective gloves and disposable overshoes while inside the house as it had been subjected to extensive forensic testing - are the family not living back there then?

The judge had earlier warned the jury *the police had completely emptied the house as part of their inquiries and although everything had been returned it may not be in the same position or even the same room as before. - well.....

Thinking out loud, in past discussions here, commentators have said the male suspect is in control of the relationship as the dominant, and that the female suspect will jump through hoops when asked.

If someone was really the dominant abuser, would this person not try to levy blame onto the submissive in the relationship? i.e. blame the female suspect for part of the crime.

Why then is the male suspect, on record, taking the fall for the entire crime? Does that fit into your view of a dominant abuser?

Or is it possible, the male suspect is protecting the mother of their child to absolve her of their involvement in the crime?

Perhaps we really don't understand the dynamics between these couples, and that dominant/submissive is not as easy to discern on the outset.

O My...NM's hoarding problem seems to be a little more severe than just his being inclined to bring discarded electronic appliances home in order to tinker with & repair someday.

His compulsive issues prob spill into other areas as well. Perhaps, the sexual arena imo...just speculation

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago

And court had finished for the day again. More tomorrow at 10.30.

Quite a lot of past tense dialogue in SHs second interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member