GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 48 secs48 seconds ago
Says NM owned a big plastic box, light blue.She says she's touched outside before and stood in it once.

Well spotted. So the bedroom that they said they normally "lived in" is opposite the bathroom.

Her benefits could've been paid into an account that he kept the card for

IF she is innocent in all this, I wish she had made that 'impulsive' visit to her mothers about 3 years ago, and kept that child away from that horrible house and horrible relationship, if it really was like that.

I guess the carers allowance, if there was one, was paid to SH too.

Irrelevant to his case, but for a fairly young couple with no jobs to speak of, they built up an impressive pile of possessions. I wonder if there was money coming in from other things too.

If NM doesn't change his story, and sticks to SH not being involved, I think she will be found not guilty, as evidence seems mostly circumstantial. I still think she, at the very least, suspected that he had done something, but kept quiet. Out of fear, or because she didn't like Becky I don't know. I can't believe that the entire event from kidnap attempt, to murder, to transportation, to dismemberment to dumping of body parts all passed by without her noticing a single thing. I really can't believe that, no matter how much I try.

I can understand the jealousy/hate of Becky, if the relationship really was that abusive.... especially as Becky was in a nice relationship with a nice young man. So, now I can believe that it is possible that SH could have hated Becky without killing her - that said, I still have so many unanswered questions and feel like something is still missing regarding evidence and explanations of what happened (and that evidence-free bathroom). And I still don't believe the 'kidnap to teach her a lesson' story, so I do think something is still being covered up by NM.

Just my opinion, could all be totally wrong!

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Discussing that BW stabbed 15 times once she was dead.

SH says "obviously I don't understand why he killed her...."Stabbing them after death, there's no reason to do that"

[h=3]Hoare: 'Matthews had total control over my life'[/h]The jury heard Hoare told police Matthews had total control over her life.
She said: “I feel like a child.He was my dad almost.
“If I fancied a pie he would say: ‘you can’t have a pie , it’s too fatty and you are trying to lose weight’.
“He controlled every aspect of my life. I don’t have any friends any more - because of him.
“When I told him I wanted to break up he kind of went psycho and started stabbing himself.
“He had this idea I was going to run away.
“So I had this theory that if I ran away he would come and find me and I would be in ten millions as much trouble.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6706949

I'd buy 3 if it were a 3 for 2 offer ...

And how would you use them if you were cleaning up a house? I can see from the list how you might use the other items but what would you personally use the clingfilm for?
[FONT=open_sans]Matthews and Hoare went shopping at Asda in Bedminster, where they picked up groceries, along with bleach, cleaning products, rubble sacks, rubber gloves and three rolls of cling film[/FONT][FONT=open_sans]
And the following day ...The couple were said to have gone to the 99p Store and Wilkinsons, where they picked up more rubble sacks, tape and sponges.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-27945852-detail/story.html#ixzz3pg2VLDW1

By the shopping trip the next day they didn't need any more clingfilm but needed more rubble sacks and tape... and a sponge.

[/FONT]

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Shauna Hoare told police she was "horribly confused" when told that Nathan Matthews had admitted killing Becky. She denies all involvement.

Irrelevant to his case, but for a fairly young couple with no jobs to speak of, they built up an impressive pile of possessions. I wonder if there was money coming in from other things too.

Nathan has said that most of it is stuff he's picked up off the street or has found or been given.

Some people live on Facebook free to pages.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 49 secs50 seconds ago
SH says after the shopping trips NM unpacked everything and she doesn't remember where most items went

Didn't he say that if her prints were found on anything, it would be because she had unpacked the shopping?

And how would you use them if you were cleaning up a house? I can see from the list how you might use the other items but what would you personally use the clingfilm for?

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-27945852-detail/story.html#ixzz3pg2VLDW1

By the shopping trip the next day they didn't need any more cling film but needed more rubble sacks and tape... and a sponge.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Their shopping lists over those two days are like a DIY body disposal shopping list. Why would you take your unknowing, innocent girlfriend with you to buy all these objects (bleach, gloves, tape, bin bags) when you know you are going to use them to cover up a murder? He apparently knew enough about removing DNA and evidence from the bathroom, so why place your girlfriend at the location you are buying the tools you need for the job?

Wouldn't she question what he was buying? I know I'm always asking my husband if we really need all of that stuff, when he fills the trolley with things we don't normally use, if he comes shopping with me! I mean, there were lots of rubble sacks considering there wasn't any rubble in the garden and the garden was actually empty of clutter.

Seeing her Facebook response regarding her festive nails, it appears she wasn't totally dominated and had the confidence to answer back - and if it was done online, it meant she was doing it in a way his friends could see, so surely that shows that she wasn't completely in fear of him? I mean, she says he controls the money and controls what she does ... but at Christmas she went out and had her nails done, in a way he either didn't like or mocked, yet she still had them done, and told him to **** *** or whatever the words were, in a joking way. So if he controlled her, and controlled the money to the point she had to ask for a £1, how does she explain having the money to spend on nails, if he didn't agree with them?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
SH tells police she 'just doesn't understand' NM reasoning behind wanting to kidnap, or kill, #beckywatts

plus more the next day

No cling film is the one thing they don't buy more of. Instead they buy more rubble sacks and tape and a sponge. Almost like the clingfilm wrapping part is done but they now need a sponge to clean up.

ETA. I was wrong . They bought more later at Sainsburys.

A

By the shopping trip the next day they didn't need any more clingfilm but needed more rubble sacks and tape... and a sponge.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

I use cling film for window decals I use at Halloween Christmas etc to keep the stickers sticky when storing for following years.

Will be interested to hear SH explanations of those text messages between NM and herself. Presumably they will have asked her about those?

[/FONT][/COLOR]
I actually did use cling film type wrap when moving house last year. You can wrap it around lots of smaller items to keep them together or just to protect stuff from dirt and dust while still being able to see what's in it.

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 37 secs37 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare told police that her boyfriend Nathan Matthews is "just sick" after hearing that he has admitted killing Becky Watts.

Discussing that BW stabbed 15 times once she was dead.

SH says "obviously I don't understand why he killed her...."Stabbing them after death, there's no reason to do that"

Stabbing "them"? I'm assuming she isn't referring to this having happened to more than just Becky so is she distancing there? Becky become a "them" rather than Becky ,them = ie one of those dead bodies

[/FONT][/COLOR]
February 21: The couple go to Asda in Bedminster and buy black bags, rubble sacks, rubber gloves, bleach and three rolls of cling film. They purchase £20 of electricity from a local shop.
February 22: They buy black rubble sacks, tape and a sponge from a 99p store and a Wilko at the Broadmead shopping centre in Bristol city centre, then tape and cling film at Sainsbury's in Brislington.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enager-annoyed-rude-mother.html#ixzz3pg4snWso
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member