UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got the impression it was an opinion piece and the journalist was asking what right a muslim had to call anything a cult. Polish people may perhaps be less politically correct than British people.

The article certainly caused someone to have a total meltdown on social media the night before the arrests.

http://www.naszestrony.co.uk/uk/wie...ierdza-oburzeni-znajomi-zaginionej-polki.html

The article is actually meltdown itself by friends of Renata, all very upset what was written about her and lies about cult. As per her friend Aleksandra - Renata led healthy lifestyle and liked meditation. She wore magnetic necklace, tried avoiding medications and preferred natural products. She took care of herself like all of us modern women here, and none of us are in cult!

(btw I have magnetic bracelet myself, for extra energy. I bought it at Swiss airport, so quite widely available).

Alexandra blames reporter of the original article for twisting the story and expressing his own opinions (making up the cult) rather then the truth about Renata.

I had an impression that cult was brought up by her hubby first?
My computer is maybe playing up but why would Polish guy R. Lipinsky have something Arabic written next to his name on FB?

This is almost to much to believe what a twisty turning strange story. I am respectfully - captivated. I do hope everyone is okay Interesting they are still treating her as missing with all the other odd info released. What will be next ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From multiple sources I read so far - Renata met her husband MM in Poland while he studied medicine there and she studied law. They lived there quite a few years prior to moving to UK. Its quite plausible to assume that he speaks fluent or reasonably well Polish.

R.Lipinsky, body-builder and his wife Anna worked on farms and in factories in UK. They have one daughter. He needed translator in court. Again assumption, his English is not the best. Not really relevant, but did MM and RL communicate in Polish?

Facts: Renata disappears on the day when once again (also per MM admission) she discusses divorce and leaving him this summer (in one or two month) and taking abroad with her their younger daughter. He does not attend work that day, being "sick" at home.

Both men were charged with conspiracy to administer a noxious substance to Mrs Antczak and Lipinski is accused of the same offence against Anna, his wife.

They were jointly charged with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent to Dariusz Kleinert between 1st March and 19th May this year.

(There must have been very strong motive by one or both men against Dariusz, who knew Renata for about two years. Dariusz stated to news that he is (in Poland) in police protection by Polish police concerned about his safety on advise by British police. This was not confirmed or stated by anyone else though as far as I have noticed)

Do you still think cult is the reason she was not heard from from that day? I wish it was though.
I hope Anna is ok and safe.

Hull Daily Mail reporting sniffer dogs went back to Renata's home today.

Edit: the Hull home.

I wonder if he went out that night. Renata wasn't reported missing until the next day.

I wonder if he went out that night. Renata wasn't reported missing until the next day.
Well someone would have had to look after his daughter surely?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

If what is suspected is true, I don't think he'd be too bothered about leaving an 11 year old alone for a couple of hours.

CCTV images of a missing woman dropping her daughter at school hours before she disappeared have been released.

Ms Antczak took her daughter to school in the family's black Mercedes e220, before returning to her home address.
It is unclear where the car was driven in between, police said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-40109163

Presumably they know she didn't go straight home then.

_96291296_compo.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-40109163

[FONT=open_sans]"She took her daughter to school in the family's black Mercedes e220 car which has the registration WF13 PCX. After this time it is unclear where the car was driven, prior to being returned to her home address.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]"We would be keen to hear from anyone who know where it went[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]
Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/miss...0364841-detail/story.html#vAE3zDoHFZTc2ei3.99

To me, the wording of this suggests police think someone else might have been driving it.[/FONT]

I think she went straight home after dropping her daughter off, something then happened in the house and the car was then used to dump her body between 9am and 1pm. That's why the police need to know where the car was that day - it will lead to a body.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Is it definite that her phone was left behind at the house? I saw it mentioned once but it doesn't seem to be a fact that the papers have repeated since.

Only I just started to wonder, about a possibility of her being set up to urgently go and meet someone straight from the school run, then she was attacked, disposed of, and that person then drove her car home. I suppose they could have also taken her phone back home too, but then mast locations could be tracked if they had her phone. Perhaps they have been tracked and that's how they might know she didn't go straight home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back