UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well there's been no pre-trial review, I've just checked all the court hearings.

Thanks for keeping an eye on the case, Tortoise.

So no pre-trial review, and no news from Renata either.... :notgood:

Is anyone still searching for her?

Well there's been no pre-trial review, I've just checked all the court hearings.

I had a scroll round ( lovely technical term ! ) last week, but nothing comes up re the pre trial.

We might get something tomorrow, showing the trial information.

Will be very interesting to see if the charge is increased to murder.

Just found this for tomorrow.
There is a part heard trial at 10.30 with the same Judge, so presumably the pre trial review will be some time later in the day for MM and RL

The Crown Court

at Hull
Daily List for Friday 6 October 2017 at HULL CROWN COURT,LOWGATE,HULL.

Court 2 - sitting at 10:30 AM

HIS HONOUR JUDGE D TREMBERG
SITTING AT 10:30 am

For Pre-Trial Review
T20177116 MUSTAFA Majid
16DW0360517
LIPINSKI Robert
16DW0360517

Indeed Tortoise !

Wonder does this mean the trial still starts on Monday ? seems a bit close

Interesting. The Judge in this case is now sentencing another 2 people in the same court.

So, possibly MM and RL's hearing is over ?

Kingston-upon-Hull 2

T20177116
majid mustafa
robert lipinski

Details: For Pre-Trial Review - Case Started - 10:34
For Pre-Trial Review - Case adjourned until 11:15 - 11:09
For Pre-Trial Review - Resume - 11:52
For Pre-Trial Review - Interpreter Sworn - 11:52
For Pre-Trial Review - Hearing finished for MAJID MUSTAFA - 12:16

I'm surprised he needs an interpreter, being very well educated and in practice as a dentist.

I'm surprised he needs an interpreter, being very well educated and in practice as a dentist.

We have a Bosnian dentist in the village after the next, and ppl are running away from that group practice, because the man does not speak the language and does not understand (?) what he's supposed to be doing. Girl came for a simple check-up and if her mother had not interfered, she would have lost two perfectly healthy teeth. The Bosnian had already given her an anaesthetic. Mother: wtbf are you doing??! and the assistant had to come in to translate. Still everybody wonders why the man did not see there was nothing the matter with the teeth, after all, who is the dentist there?

Sorry. Had to have this off my chest. :gaah:

He is said to be very well educated and he has a perfect command of his own language ;)

Yes, me too. He has been in the UK for a long time, doing a professional job, so must surely have far more than a basic command of English.
I wonder is he just being overly cautious ?

No further updates on RL as yet.

Just checked the Court listings for Monday - they are not showing at all.

and this is why no Court listing !

Two men due to stand trial have been released on bail after one of the charges against them was dropped.

Dr Majid Mustafa, and Robert Lipinski, were to stand trial at Hull Crown Court on October 9.

The trial date was vacated during a pre-trial review at the same court on Friday following an application by lead prosecutor Richard Wright QC.

Mr Wright said the Crown would not be proceeding with the charge of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm, which both defendants faced and which related to a male complainant.

Both defendants still face a joint charge of conspiracy to administer a noxious substance against Ms Antczak, and Mr Lipinski's wife, Anna Lipinski.

A new trial date was set for March 5 next year, a further pre-trial review to take place in January.

Dr Mustafa and Mr Lipinksi, who had both been in custody, were each granted conditional bail by Judge David Tremberg.

Both men were required to surrender their passports and not to apply for international travel documents.

Dr Mustafa was bailed to an address in London, and Mr Lipinski to an address in west Hull.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...s/missing-renatas-husband-bailed-after-588750

We have a Bosnian dentist in the village after the next, and ppl are running away from that group practice, because the man does not speak the language and does not understand (?) what he's supposed to be doing. Girl came for a simple check-up and if her mother had not interfered, she would have lost two perfectly healthy teeth. The Bosnian had already given her an anaesthetic. Mother: wtbf are you doing??! and the assistant had to come in to translate. Still everybody wonders why the man did not see there was nothing the matter with the teeth, after all, who is the dentist there?

Sorry. Had to have this off my chest. :gaah:

He is said to be very well educated and he has a perfect command of his own language ;)

That girl's fanily should have made a complaint: https://www.gdc-uk.org/patients/raising-a-concern

There's something really strange about this, but I don't have a clue what it is.

Robert Lipinski was rearrested and bailed again:

Both men were granted bail in a pre-trial review at Hull Crown Court last Friday, but Mr Lipinski was re-arrested on Sunday and admitted breaching his bail conditions when he appeared before magistrates in the city the following day.

Mr Lipinski did not attend another Crown court hearing on Thursday, but successfully applied to be released on bail again through his barrister David Godfrey. The application was not opposed by prosecutors.

Mr Godfrey told Judge David Tremberg, who also presided over Friday's hearing: "The Crown will not oppose bail. My understanding is these are unusual circumstances."

"Oh, they are that indeed," said the judge.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...ws/renata-accused-released-bail-second-620027

Could his wife have made contact with him as opposed to the other way around?

Could his wife have made contact with him as opposed to the other way around?

That's quite possible.

I don't imagine he's under surveillance, you'd think that whatever terms were breached it'd only come to light through a complaint.

But the case as a whole, there's just something weird about it.

I'm still unsure how one of the conspiracy charges only apply to RL. You need 2+ people for a conspiracy.

Roll on March, I doubt we'll get any answers till then.

CHARGES DROPPED, HUSBAND AND FRIEND RELEASED FROM CUSTODY: SIX MONTHS ON, RENATA'S DISAPPEARANCE REMAINS A MYSTERY

Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5015551/Mystery-mum-yellow-coat-Renata-Antczak.html

By June Mr Mustafa, and Robert Lipinski, 45, were charged with conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm with intent against another male and conspiracy to administer a noxious substance against Ms Antczak, and Mr Lipinski's wife, Anna Lipinski.

But despite court appearances and an initial trial date set for March next year, police struggled to pieces together what happened and no body has ever been found.

Mr Mustafa and Mr Lipinski had their charges dropped and were released from custody.

The whereabouts of Ms Antczak remains a mystery. To date, there have been no sightings, no trails and no body found in the investigation to lead to any answers over her fate.

BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back