UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A point for information: Renata apparently told her friend that her conversations were being bugged, which suggests a bug on her mobile phone or the landline. It is a criminal offence in the UK to intercept telecommunications without a warrant to do so (which is essentially only available to the police, the security services, and certain other branches of government such as Customs & Excise and the Inland Revenue).

The use of a tracking device on her vehicle would be entirely legal providing no criminal offences were committed in installing or removing the device, eg by breaking into her vehicle or trespass.

if she believed she was being bugged, was that an indication of some kind of domestic abuse situation? or paranoia due to a mental health condition? or maybe as a result of the "cult" she was supposedly involved in

JMO

if she believed she was being bugged, was that an indication of some kind of domestic abuse situation? or paranoia due to a mental health condition? or maybe as a result of the "cult" she was supposedly involved in

It could be any of these, or that her husband suspected she was having an affair.

I've not seen anything about how recently she believed she was being bugged. It could have been in the run up to her disappearance or over and done with a year or more ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if he suggested the early birthday party for their daughter, to show that she was always planning to disappear.

This one is as transparent as this type all are.

[FONT=open_sans]10:47 Sent up to Hull Crown Court[/FONT]
image: http://v.24liveblog.com/embed/share/share.png
[FONT=open_sans]Both men appeared in the dock and spoke only to confirm their names.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]The case has now been sent to Hull Crown Court. [/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]The chairman of the bench said: "The charges are ones that can only be dealt with at the crown court."[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]They have been held on remand until the court date on June 19.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]
Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0346340-detail/story.html#jhItIK2MrbRYWGrv.99[/FONT]

Uh shades of poor Helen Bailey indeed!

So Renata was seen by a neighbor walking away from her home at the time in question, right? Where did she go I wonder? Why did she walk and not take her car? And if she came to harm where and when and how did that happen? Did hubby follow her? Did she meet with someone, was she picked up?

Lots of question. And the most important one: where is she??

Uh shades of poor Helen Bailey indeed!

So Renata was seen by a neighbor walking away from her home at the time in question, right? Where did she go I wonder? Why did she walk and not take her car? And if she came to harm where and when and how did that happen? Did hubby follow her? Did she meet with someone, was she picked up?

Lots of question. And the most important one: where is she??
She wasn't seen by a neighbour. Her husband said she left at 1pm and based on the charges he is facing we can assume that was a big fat lie.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

She wasn't seen by a neighbour. Her husband said she left at 1pm and based on the charges he is facing we can assume that was a big fat lie.

Check back to post #86 Ironside, although it doesn't say what time he saw her.

Post #86

Interviews with neighbours.

Keith Marston, 58, lives next door to the couple and police believe he may well have been one of the last people to see Renata before she disappeared.

He said: "I saw her coming up the street and I waved to her and about an hour later I saw the little girl who had just walked back from school. It was only a brief hello.

"Renata seemed quite happy and cheerful. I haven't got a clue what happened.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/neig...nata-antczak/story-30342583-detail/story.html

Thanks LB, I think the neighbour may be confused about the date or time though

I think the comment she made to her older daughter (look after your little sister if anything happens to me, or wtte) a few weeks prior, reveals abuse.

I'm sure it's also been said she should have been caught on CCTV if she did leave at 1pm but she wasn't.

I don't think she left the house alive personally if at all. :(

Re the sighting by Keith Marston....am just reading the article again.

I know Hull DM have been doing great coverage but, as Tortoise said, there is no mention of a timing in this article.

I would have expected ( hoped ! ) they would have stated that this sighting was on April 25 - or clarified if it was another day.

However, the fact that Keith goes on to say that he saw Renata's younger daughter about one hour later - and that she was walking back from school, means it must have been either April 24 or 25, because school only re started on April 24 ( following the Easter break ).

But .......... school finishes at 3.15pm and walk time from school to home is approx 14 minutes.

Which does not match with the definite 1pm sighting we have been given by all MSM reports.

eta - my guess is that he saw her on the Monday April 24

Her dentist husband Majid Mustafa, 47, of Beamsley Way and Robert Lipinski, 45, of Emerald Grove, Hull are accused of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to administer a noxious substance.
Police said the charges "do not relate to Renata, but to a third party".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-39974598

What on earth is going on with this case???

Now, was this in relation to her "friend" in Poland then?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06
Back