GUILTY UK - Reynhard Sinaga, 36, Manchester, arrested, raped up to 195 men, 6 Jan 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there any way to find out if this guys Phd was totally self funded by daddy or if he got any grants for it? I would be very curious to know who exactly paid for his creepy research.

1_image-1.png

Battered, bruised and weakened - this is serial rapist Reynhard Sinaga after one of his victims fought back.

This mugshot shows Sinaga in police custody when he was first arrested four years ago.

[...]

Like many before him, the teenager had been lured back to Sinaga’s flat on false pretences, with the rapist posing as a Good Samaritan who was helping him relocate his friends.

But unlike the others, he woke in the middle of an attack, managed to fight back and threw Sinaga to the ground, leaving him badly injured on the bathroom floor.

In the confusion he grabbed Sinaga’s iPhone and fled.

He then made a 999 call that triggered an extraordinary investigation, revealing how Sinaga stalked Manchester’s clubland for years, attacking males aged 17 to 36 after knocking them out with drugs.

“Hello, erm, I’ve just, I was out last night and then erm some guy’s took me to his house that I don’t want to take me to, wouldn’t let me leave his house, and he ended up trying to rape me”, the teenager told the operator.

“I tried to push him away”, the caller explains, describing how his knuckles hurt.

“I’ve got blood on me because I tried to hit him to get away from me.

“He’s trapped me in his house for most of the night.

“I’ve had to, I know it’s violent, but I’ve had to hit him a few times just to, to stop him from attacking me, been on top me.

“I’ve had to. I’ve got blood on my hand if you want to see? Cut, I think he might be busted so, if you have to you might have to phone an ambulance ‘cause I’ve, I’ve had to hit him a few times to get him away from me.”

Just before 6am, police arrived, found Sinaga badly injured in Flat 11 and arrested the teenager on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

First look at serial rapist Reynhard Sinaga’s battered and bruised mugshot

Police in Manchester have long denied the existence of a serial killer locals have dubbed The Pusher. Since 2007, there has been a huge number of drowning deaths along the canal path. I'm not suggesting any correlation but if he can get away with 190 attacks and nobody turns a hair, it certainly does give one food for thought that there may be more to the alarmingly high rate of canal deaths.
I think it's definitely not outside of the realm of possibility that this man could be responsible for some of these men ending up in the canals. If he was administering GHB to victims, it's quite possible that he could have given them too much, ending up killing them.
As GHB leaves the body fairly quickly, it wouldn't show up in an autopsy and I already am aware of one victim found in the canals, after 8 weeks missing, with no water in his lungs. I'm not a UK resident so have only heard of this online, so I hope that the police have at least, looked into this angle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back