GUILTY UK - Robert Trigg and the deaths of sleeping women

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Excellent news..... and huge well done to Mr and Mrs Skelton, their determination paid off. And shame on the police - six call outs in 4 months and they didnt think Susan's death might have been just the slightest bit suspicious ?
Saving money on the PM and allowing a murderer to - almost -get away with it.

As he was led away, Trigg quoted from the Bible

Trigg said '50, verse 11'.

'Behold, all you who kindle a fire, who equip yourselves with burning torches!

'Walk by the light of your fire, and by the torches that you have kindled! This you have from my hand: you shall lie down in torment. '

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-jailed-TWENTY-FIVE-years.html#ixzz4m3KQFiUR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As he was led away, Trigg quoted from the Bible

Trigg said '50, verse 11'.

'Behold, all you who kindle a fire, who equip yourselves with burning torches!

'Walk by the light of your fire, and by the torches that you have kindled! This you have from my hand: you shall lie down in torment. '

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-jailed-TWENTY-FIVE-years.html#ixzz4m3KQFiUR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Crikey, he's enjoying his moment in the spotlight, isn't he??

Not looking so happy now

attachment.php

He doesn't strike me as a church goer.

I hope no one accidentally sits on his face. That would be a shame.

Though under tremendous strain and elderly I hope Susan's parents are able to take this further. Without their determination and faith this man would never been brought to trial, and I sincerely applaud them. It must have been such a difficult road. I think it's shocking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/06/chef-killed-two-ex-girlfriends-jailed-life/

But Ms Nicholson's parents refused to accept their daughter died accidentally and they launched a five-year campaign to challenge the inquest's conclusion.

Ms Nicholson's father, Peter Skelton, said they hired their own experts, including a pathologist and barrister, to prove she was murdered because the police would not listen.

His motivation for pursuing the case stemmed from his deep suspicions over how a heavily-built man like Trigg could roll over and suffocate his daughter on a narrow sofa.

Mr Skelton's persistence finally paid off as he saw Trigg, of Park Crescent, Worthing, convicted on Wednesday of his daughter's murder and Ms Devlin's manslaughter following a 10-day trial.

As he was led into court in handcuffs to be sentenced, Trigg said cryptically: "Isaiah 50, verse 11. They should be in here, not me."

In a victim impact statement, Ms Nicholson's mother, Elizabeth Skelton, said the family wanted answers over why she and her husband, both in their 80s, were able to bring Trigg's case to court and not the police.

In her statement, Mrs Skelton added: "Our fight still goes on. We want answers to unexplained questions and why it was that the police weren't able to bring it to court when us, Sue's parents in our 80s, managed to."

He should have tried out the witness box.

I can't see any grounds for appeal.

I was reading yesterday about the case of the two year old Macey Hogan, whose mother is on trial for murdering her by suffocation. This is what the pathologist in that trial said -

[FONT=open_sans]Dr Marton, a paediatric pathologist who jointly carried out the post-mortem exam, said it was not unusual for babies to die as a result of sleeping alongside a parent.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sans]This can be put down to sudden unexpected death in infancy and may happen when the adult rolls over onto the child in bed, causing accidental compression.

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]But giving evidence to a jury at Stafford Crown Court, Dr Marton said: "Macey was nearly three years of age. We haven't heard of any case of 'overlay' at this age."[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]He said that, unless an older child was unconscious, they would be able to free themselves from the situation.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sans]
Read more at http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/fent...0427220-detail/story.html#cW0FDpxurbvAbJyq.99[/FONT]

Police failings caused or contributed to the death of a woman killed by her partner, an inquest jury has ruled.

Susan Nicholson was murdered by Robert Trigg in 2011, five years after he killed his previous partner.

An inquest jury found Sussex Police knew or ought reasonably to have known that he posed a "real and immediate risk" to Ms Nicholson.

Jurors found reasonable measures were not taken by police to avoid her coming to harm.

Susan Nicholson: Murdered woman failed by police, inquest rules

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back