GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This post has nothing whatsoever to do with the accused legal status. He has got every right to live and work in this country as anyone else. I think you have misunderstood.
My point was that maybe police were doing a routine check on car wash places in relation to other police procedure as it took a long time that day to arrest him.
It seems from further reading that the check was not random as his car was under surveillance. It is also said that he used the car for pizza delivery so would not have come with his new job.
'Fast-food delivery driver' is quizzed over Sabina Nessa murder

So, with all due respect, what do car washes and slavery have to do with the case? Have I missed something about car washes? It's entirely possible because I've not been able to keep up with every post here today, so please do fill me in if I have misunderstood/missed something.

So, with all due respect, what do car washes and slavery have to do with the case? Have I missed something about car washes? It's entirely possible because I've not been able to keep up with every post here today, so please do fill me in if I have misunderstood/missed something.
The discussion about Eastbourne having certain areas for drugs and trafficking is about three pages behind. Police will often check nail bars and car washes for this kind of activity as sadly these are main places. It seems that the police didn't pick up on finding the car randomly though when doing basic car checks at garages as first thought so can count that theory out. They had excellent CCTV and number plate recognition to track him down from his London activities back to Eastbourne.

Last edited:

The reference to car washes came from the information we learnt about the accused having a job in a garage and discussion about what he might have done ,including valeting and car washing.

The slavery idea has been dismissed.

The discussion about Eastbourne having certain areas for drugs and trafficking is about three pages behind. Police will often check nail bars and car washes for this kind of activity as sadly these are main places. It seems that the police didn't pick up on finding the car randomly though when doing basic car checks at garages as first thought so can count that theory out. They had excellent CCTV and number plate recognition to track him down from his London activities back to Eastbourne.

Ah, okay. So I didn't miss anything.

Tunbridge is on the way back to Eastbourne from London.

Could the alleged have been living in London at the time and skipped back to Eastbourne to lay low?

I wonder whether the other 2 arrested (released under investigation) could have been housemates/room mates or 1 could have been the registered owner of the car?

Perhaps the alleged had 'use of the car' as mentioned, in order to do food deliveries in London in the evenings?

Just a few 'out loud' thoughts.

JMO MOO

Could the alleged have been living in London at the time and skipped back to Eastbourne to lay low?

I wonder whether the other 2 arrested (released under investigation) could have been housemates/room mates or 1 could have been the registered owner of the car?

Perhaps the alleged had 'use of the car' as mentioned, in order to do food deliveries in London in the evenings?

JMO MOO
Tunbridge Wells is on the eastbourne route but not directly from London. This area is local to me .I too have wondered about the first 2 arrested as I believe they were both arrested at addresses in Lewisham? Could they both have lived at the same address together in Lewisham? Could he have been staying with them on and off? JMO

JMO MOO

Good points, also about the wheel lock too.

Maybe he stopped the car, got rid of wheel lock/weapon en route home?

Tunbridge Wells area? Strange ! Wonder what sent police there?

Maybe he was camping out there to hide from the police and someone reported seeing him in the area.

Police could have traced him there via his phone.

They could be looking for a weapon, a possession of Sabina 's, bloodstained clothing of his which he threw away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back