UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever post. I have read all 31 pages of text here and it is very interesting and somewhat spooky esp. the CCTV of the suspect with the red/orange object. That video can give anyone nightmares.

My two cents: I think many people seem to be convinced that bald man with red object is the killer. I am not too sure of it. I mean it is highly likely but at the end of the day it is just a CCTV of a man that has piqued the interest of the police. Sure he was acting odd in that footage but there could be multiple reasons for it.

The more I read about it the more I feel this is not an attack by random stranger. The perpetrator must have know Sabina to a degree, if not intimately than from a distance. He may have wanted to confront her about something and things just escalated beyond what he initially planned.

From the pictures the park looks like mowed grass than with bushes with dense trees so the fact she was found covered in leaves show some emotional conflict from the perpetrators.

Also, is it confirmed that she left her apartment to go to the pub. Perhaps, she was coming to the pub from some other place?

Welcome to Websleuths.

I do not think the police would show cctv footage of someone unless they were sure they felt he was connected to the murder.
I imagine he is the same person seen on cctv attacking Sabina.

We do not yet know the motive for the attack ,so it could be that it was a sexual assault.

The covering with leaves could simply be to delay her body being found.

It has been reported she was leaving her flat.

She lived in Grayston house which is the one at the end next to the bridge. Imo her being killed moments after she left her apartment could mean she was already crossing the bridge at the time or was inside the park already, seeing as she lived so close it would only takes seconds to walk across that bridge from her apartment entrance.

Also I have watched the video of the man and to me it doesn't look like he is hiding the object in his sleeve or hood. He is holding the object with both hands and then he puts his right arm down to his side with the object still in it so he can use his left arm to pull his hood up. That's what it looked like to me

She lived in Grayston house which is the one at the end next to the bridge. Imo her being killed moments after she left her apartment could mean she was already crossing the bridge at the time or was inside the park already, seeing as she lived so close it would only takes seconds to walk across that bridge from her apartment entrance.
The attack was allegedly caught on CCTV - I thought it was a camera situated above the front door of the building she lived in.

Reports in MSM stated she left her apartment to go to the pub and was attacked shortly thereafter. I don‘t see a reason to doubt that. It was also reported she was carried into the park after being attacked, implying she was attacked on the street, not in the park itself.

There was a point about the CCTV made earlier and whether the police released it even though they knew the identity of the person already. Unlikely IMO as it would alert the person and allow him to flee or dispose of evidence. My guess is police learned about the identity very shortly after the footage was released. The images are good enough to identify him of he‘s known to you.

Main entrance and the bridge

Thanks for the screenshot. Those balconies are weirdly tempting, I've never had a desire to burgle anywhere, but there's something about them that seems to invite attempts to climb onto them. That could just be the camera in the streetview, it may not look so inviting in real life.

On this photo of the park you can see the bridge on the bottom left. The community center is off to the far right near the arrow. Her body was found near the community center . You can see the crossroad between the two paths. If she was killed outside her flat that's long way to carry and not knowing if someone will see you .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-152841_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-152841_Chrome.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 111
Welcome to Websleuths.

I do not think the police would show cctv footage of someone unless they were sure they felt he was connected to the murder.
I imagine he is the same person seen on cctv attacking Sabina.

We do not yet know the motive for the attack ,so it could be that it was a sexual assault.

The covering with leaves could simply be to delay her body being found.

It has been reported she was leaving her flat.

Thank you for the reply.

I wonder if he just wanted to hide her body, why not throw her body in the pond next to the bridge?

Is it just our guess that there exist a footage of her being attacked on the CCTV or that the authorities have reported of such footage.

Thank you for the reply.

I wonder if he just wanted to hide her body, why not throw her body in the pond next to the bridge?

Is it just our guess that there exist a footage of her being attacked on the CCTV or that the authorities have reported of such footage.

It was first reported in the Telegraph that the attack was captured on cctv.

On this photo of the park you can see the bridge on the bottom left. The community center is off to the far right near the arrow. Her body was found near the community center . You can see the crossroad between the two paths. If she was killed outside her flat that's long way to carry and not knowing if someone will see you .

Could the attacker have gone round the other side of the lake? is that still a building site there, is there a path of any sort there? The satellite views looks as if you could go that way, but it might not be up to date. It's just that's what I'd do, I'd sneak round the back, not walk on a main path.

Genuine question: Why are all the men involved/possibly involved with Sabina's death all 38/40? What could that pattern tell us about either the victim or the killer, or the relationship between the two?

I too had a flag up for seeing two at 38; same or different man? So confusing.

(Nice to see you back, AID!)

Edit: see now the 3rd man is allegedly 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah