GUILTY UK - Sadie Hartley, 60, murdered, Helmshore, Lancs, 14 Jan 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just watched the programme and am very impressed by all the hard work by the police involved in the investigation. From watching the footage of them I think SW is a total sociopath and Kit is a pathetic freak. I did feel slightly sorry for Kit and do think she was manipulated by SW however I still feel she totally deserved the sentence she got.

I haven't watched it. The trailers put me off. I couldn't put up with the discordant loud background "music".

Katrina Walsh is set to appeal her murder conviction - claiming she only has 'disjointed' memories of the brutal plot to stab her.

During her trial the jury was told that Walsh carefully outlined the 'perfect murder' in her diary.
But she has now told friends that she will try and appeal the decision because she struggles to remember the attack at Ms Hartley's home in Helmshore, Lancashire.

Her ex-husband Kev has visited her at New Hall Prison in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, and revealed she will speak to her legal team about launching an appeal.

Kev, 58, said: 'She's still making out that she didn't know what Sarah was going to do. She admits helping her but she didn't know what she was helping with.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-knife-cattle-prod-attack.html#ixzz4QdXQGxmN

Just a reminder that the ITV programme http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep3week17/detectives-inside-major-crimes-team

The Murder of Sadie Hartley is on ITV TV 27/04/17 at 9 pm.

Probably a repeat of the prog shown last year, but in case anyone missed it before.

Wasnt going to watch this as thought , as you say Jessie, that it would just be a repeat...

Switched on about 10 mins in and actually, although it is much of the same footage, there are also some parts that are different. The cctv footage of SW and KW delivering the flowers is much clearer and so far, other bits that either I did not remember or that were not in the original.
Glad I am watching it now.

I somehow completely missed this case until now, just saw a programme about it on Channel 5: The Clues That Caught the Killer - Sadie Hartley - Channel 5 (not currently on My5 but it was only on 3 hours ago; I imagine it'll be available soon) - probably doesn't contain anything new but it certainly got me interested enough to look it up and find this thread, which I'm sure will give me some good reading (when the Mackenzie Lueck case slows down enough for me to catch up there - which clearly isn't happening today...). I'll have to look out for the documentaries mentioned above, they're probably a lot better than tonight's one, although to be fair this was fairly decent, much less repetition than usual for Channel 5 anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back