UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that if the post mortem showed anything worse ,which I am taking you thinking of sexual abuse,then it would have been reported and included in the charges.
Yes that, but I was wondering also about filming or video, or other people coming to join in the torture and abuse, sadists sharing with a like-minded group, I'm looking for a reason and I don't believe these three adults.

That portrait style photo of Sara in the little green dress, slightly off her shoulders, the makeup and hair, lighting is carefully staged, it does not chime with the muslim dress for school and the strict and discipling father, and religious talk, it does not make sense considering what she was being subjected to at the time.
Who set up and took the picture I wonder.

Did these adults invent the idea of tying a child by her ankles to a heating pipe so that she burns, did they think up a way to cause 11 spinal fractures then try it out, did someone go off to find the vacuum cleaner mid-event - or was it ready and waiting? some of this happened over a period of years it seems, then they more recently become very practiced at breaking small bones - fingers, hands, wrists.......... It cannot have escaped their attention that she would die at some point? what was driving them?

It was such a nice house.
I guess it was a council house and they paid not much.

Why were they sooo angry?
So full of hatred?
Negative emotions?

They had a nice house, husband had a job, wife was a housewife.
Children attended school.
They were healthy.

What was wrong with these people?
Why was the wife so vulgar?
And the husband so aggressive?

They had so much
and never appreciated what they had it seems.

JMO
I don't think any of us 'normal people' can understand people this violent and evil. I'm pretty sure there's nowhere in their hearts for gratitude or appreciation. In fact, I doubt they have hearts other than in the physical sense, because otherwise how could they have committed days and weeks and months maybe even years of unspeakable violence on any little girl (never mind own daughter/niece)?? How could you do all those unspeakable things to somebody so small?? (To anybody of course, but worse - to a child). And how could you keep doing them??

This case is so awful. MOO

Yes that, but I was wondering also about filming or video, or other people coming to join in the torture and abuse, sadists sharing with a like-minded group, I'm looking for a reason and I don't believe these three adults.

That portrait style photo of Sara in the little green dress, slightly off her shoulders, the makeup and hair, lighting is carefully staged, it does not chime with the muslim dress for school and the strict and discipling father, and religious talk, it does not make sense considering what she was being subjected to at the time.
Who set up and took the picture I wonder.

Did these adults invent the idea of tying a child by her ankles to a heating pipe so that she burns, did they think up a way to cause 11 spinal fractures then try it out, did someone go off to find the vacuum cleaner mid-event - or was it ready and waiting? some of this happened over a period of years it seems, then they more recently become very practiced at breaking small bones - fingers, hands, wrists.......... It cannot have escaped their attention that she would die at some point? what was driving them?
I think things have been much worse than I ever envisaged ,but I really do not think that anyone other than the accused was involved.

Why didn't the mother have contact in the weeks/months before Sara died? Did she loose custody or was the father unlawfully keeping the kids from her?
"Sara’s Polish mother, born Olga Domin, met Sharif shortly after he moved to Britain from Jhelum in Pakistan in 2001. They are said to have met working at a Burger King, according to the Sunday Times.

They married in 2009 and had a son, now 13. Sara followed in 2013. When the couple separated in 2015, their two children initially lived with Olga but in 2019 the family court decided that they should live with their father.

Olga still had equal rights to see the children but said that it became increasingly difficult to maintain this over time."
from
I wonder if there will be an inquiry into why the family court made that particular fateful decision?
MOO

"Sara’s Polish mother, born Olga Domin, met Sharif shortly after he moved to Britain from Jhelum in Pakistan in 2001. They are said to have met working at a Burger King, according to the Sunday Times.

They married in 2009 and had a son, now 13. Sara followed in 2013. When the couple separated in 2015, their two children initially lived with Olga but in 2019 the family court decided that they should live with their father.

Olga still had equal rights to see the children but said that it became increasingly difficult to maintain this over time."
from
I wonder if there will be an inquiry into why the family court made that particular fateful decision?
MOO
It would be interesting to know if social services were involved in the family when Sara lived with her mother and the marriage disintegrated.

It would be interesting to know if social services were involved in the family when Sara lived with her mother and the marriage disintegrated.
Probably all in Thread 1, as Dotta posted upthread.
In the Guardian article I linked there is mention of Sara being known to social services, but no details as to from when.
MOO

Yes.
Olga's brother called from Germany to inform British Police about husband's abuse.
So I think SS were informed too.
She divorced him.
Nobody wants to suffer brutality and abuse.
And why should any woman put up with a neanderthal of a husband?
Good riddance!
A kick at a certain lower body part as we say in my country.

PS
As I wrote earlier
all details are reported in Thread1 and Thread 2.
With MSM LINKS.

I hope everyone is aware that Sara's Mother is a victim too.

JMO

Last edited:
In the photo on that link you’ve posted (the one of her in a black hijab) I’m sure there is a bruise under her left eye - on the right as you look at the photo.

The whole thing makes me really sad and angry but I find it really upsetting and think it speaks volumes that in the photo of her plastered all over the press she has a black eye.
Yes and if you look closely that eye is slightly closed jmo

A court sketch showing Faisal Malik two guards, Beinash Batool and Urfan Sharif. They are behind a glass screen

Image caption,
Faisal Malik, Beinash Batool and Urfan Sharif have all denied murder

A handwritten note from Urfan Sharif
IMAGE SOURCE, SURREY POLICE
Image caption,
Urfan Sharif left a note found near Sara's body, tucked under a pillow, in which he confessed to killing his daughter

Has the handwriting been analysed? I wonder if Batool wrote it to further implicate the father as in the texts to sisters in 2020

Has the handwriting been analysed? I wonder if Batool wrote it to further implicate the father as in the texts to sisters in 2020
It has been analysed and verified as the father’s.

Jurors heard that a handwriting expert had confirmed the writing to be that of Urfan Sharif.

Sara Sharif found with ‘disturbing’ injuries as father’s 999 call revealed - live

I cannot find the article ,but it was said that handwriting experts had verified it as being written by him.

I cannot find the article ,but it was said that handwriting experts had verified it as being written by him.
In any case, if it was Batool and not the father who dealt the final blow, if she could convince him to call up and falsely confess to the police. I can't see why she wouldn't be able to convince him to write a note as well.

In any case, if it was Batool and not the father who dealt the final blow, if she could convince him to call up and falsely confess to the police. I can't see why she wouldn't be able to convince him to write a note as well.
I agree and am convinced she was the ringleader as many neighbours heard a female voice during the slapping and screaming. Plus abuse was heard when the men were out of the house at work. Yes they were guilty for allowing to continue but could have been coerced and controlled.
The sexual element also crossed my mind when I read of bite marks on her inner thighs poor darling girl
Just my thoughts and opinions

I read of bite marks on her inner thighs poor darling girl
Just my thoughts and opinions

Honestly,
Who bites another person? :oops:

Only little kids sometimes do this.
But if parents/teachers see a child biting, they react immediately.
They stop the play, the argument, the action, and gently hold the attacking child and clearly say that biting is not allowed.

But this is an adult.
Maybe she is rabid? :rolleyes:

JMO

Honestly,

They stop the play, the argument, the action, and gently hold the attacking child and clearly say that biting is not allowed.

But this is an adult.

JMO
I've seen it a number of times in child abuse deaths, both male and female perpetrators.

MOO

Honestly,

But this is an adult.

JMO
Willing to bet they didn’t know a bite could be traced from dental records either. Sly and deceitful somewhere that could be covered with clothing

'Not only are these horrible and clearly extremely painful injuries, but the apparent manner of their infliction tells us a good deal about how Sara was being treated,' continued Mr Emlyn Jones.

'You can see two areas of injury to the buttocks, with the wound to the right buttock clearly much the larger of the two.'

'It was a full thickness defect meaning that the overlying skin has been completely lost.'

He added: 'There was no evidence of residual adhesives, such as you might find if a dressing had been applied to the wound.'

'In Dr Martin's view, this injury had been caused by contact with a hot, flat surface.'

'Specifically, it appears to have been caused by the sole-plate of a domestic iron, applied with pressure.'

'In his view, this had been done at least two weeks prior to Sara's death, and probably longer than that. It would, of course, have been extremely painful and had not been treated.'

Taken from link:
Sara Sharif 'had 11 separate fractures to her spine before her death'

A hot iron burn applied with pressure which removed the skin! It is absolutely barbaric, utterly sickening.
The information coming out from the trial is extremely upsetting and far worse than I could have comprehended when we first found out what had happened to Sara. This poor girl :(
I hope those three truly get what they deserve.

The grandfather disgusts me also. Imo he is wrong for witholding the children. They should be back home, receiving care, love and therapy to help them heal from the trauma they've been exposed to.

'Not only are these horrible and clearly extremely painful injuries, but the apparent manner of their infliction tells us a good deal about how Sara was being treated,' continued Mr Emlyn Jones.

'You can see two areas of injury to the buttocks, with the wound to the right buttock clearly much the larger of the two.'

'It was a full thickness defect meaning that the overlying skin has been completely lost.'

He added: 'There was no evidence of residual adhesives, such as you might find if a dressing had been applied to the wound.'

'In Dr Martin's view, this injury had been caused by contact with a hot, flat surface.'

'Specifically, it appears to have been caused by the sole-plate of a domestic iron, applied with pressure.'

'In his view, this had been done at least two weeks prior to Sara's death, and probably longer than that. It would, of course, have been extremely painful and had not been treated.'

Taken from link:
Sara Sharif 'had 11 separate fractures to her spine before her death'

A hot iron burn applied with pressure which removed the skin! It is absolutely barbaric, utterly sickening.
The information coming out from the trial is extremely upsetting and far worse than I could have comprehended when we first found out what had happened to Sara. This poor girl :(
I hope those three truly get what they deserve.

The grandfather disgusts me also. Imo he is wrong for witholding the children. They should be back home, receiving care, love and therapy to help them heal from the trauma they've been exposed to.

I'm beginning to think that the step"mother" is unhinged.

Bites, hot iron, rolling pin, plastic hoods, forcing to wear hijab, vulgar, vile, primitive language,
banshee screaming...
and Goodness knows what else.

Arrogance, defiance, lying, cunning, hypocrisy, hatred...

It doesn't look like she is a normal person :oops:

I remember reading that she "married" U. against her family wishes.
She was born in the UK and lived in Luton.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back