UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Willing to bet they didn’t know a bite could be traced from dental records either. Sly and deceitful somewhere that could be covered with clothing
I am pretty sure bite mark matching is somewhat shaky science tbf. Wasn't there a few convictions overturned in America because the bite mark evidence turned out to be not nearly as precise as advertised?

I agree with everything you have said about how horrific the injuries to Sara were. It is just unimaginable the pain she must have suffered .
<modsnip> think them being with loving family in a completely different environment might be better for them than being put in care and possibly separated if they had been forcibly returned to the U.K

I do understand that point of view.
I wondered whether the children really know him as family. <modsnip>
I do hope the children are doing as well as possible under the circumstances and are loved and well cared for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure bite mark matching is somewhat shaky science tbf. Wasn't there a few convictions overturned in America because the bite mark evidence turned out to be not nearly as precise as advertised?
I think it is telling that two of the accused were willing to give dental prints and a third member refused. There has been no evidence given that the samples given matched the bite marks.

I do understand that point of view.
<modsnip>
I do hope the children are doing as well as possible under the circumstances and are loved and well cared for.
Yeah, the older brother should of course return to his mother. For the younger children though, it is harder, particularly if there is no family in the UK who can take them. If both parents are in serving long sentences, then I couldn't recommend foster care over a (suitably vetted) family placement in Pakistan.

The unease would just be in how much oversight of their welfare would be possible, and which country would be responsible for that. Plus, if they were born UK citizens, the parents would have had to register them with the with the Pakistani consulate for them to get official Pakistani citizenship. It's not uncommon for immigrant parents not to bother, since it's a significantly weaker passport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the older brother should of course return to his mother. For the younger children though, it is harder, particularly if there is no family in the UK who can take them. If both parents are in serving long sentences, then I couldn't recommend foster care over a (suitably vetted) family placement in Pakistan.

The unease would just be in how much oversight of their welfare would be possible, and which country would be responsible for that. Plus they may be eligible for Pakistani citizenship, but not actually have it presently.
The brother might not want to leave his family in Pakistan and move to be with someone he has not had a relationship with since he was an infant .He must be around 15 now and able to voice his own needs. I do hope that if he does want to reconnect with his mother it will be encouraged and supported by his Pakistani family.

I think it is telling that two of the accused were willing to give dental prints and a third member refused. There has been no evidence given that the samples given matched the bite marks.
Suspicious yes, evidential, probably not. If she had the right to the refuse, then usually exercising that right can't directly be used against her in court. Sometimes an inference can be made, but she'd haveng an easy excuse if I'm remembering right and the scientific basis of that type of forensic analysis is in doubt. In any case. You would have thought they could use her dental x-rays and cast replicas of her bite if they thought it was key evidence.
The brother might not want to leave his family in Pakistan and move to be with someone he has not had a relationship with since he was an infant .He must be around 15 now and able to voice his own needs. I do hope that if he does want to reconnect with his mother it will be encouraged and supported by his Pakistani family.
Ahh, I was under the impression the mother lost regular contact with her kids only a few years before. Understandable he might want to stay with his siblings/family if it was that long ago. Heartbreaking for the mother all over again though.

Yes.
Olga's brother called from Germany to inform British Police about husband's abuse.
So I think SS were informed too.
She divorced him.
Nobody wants to suffer brutality and abuse.
And why should any woman put up with a neanderthal of a husband?
Good riddance!
A kick at a certain lower body part as we say in my country.

PS
As I wrote earlier
all details are reported in Thread1 and Thread 2.
With MSM LINKS.

I hope everyone is aware that Sara's Mother is a victim too.

JMO
I agree! Sara's mother was a victim of Sharif's violence and I think that SS should have kept a closer eye on Sara as he was known to them for violence.

SS should have supported Olga in seeing her children... Olga would have definitely noticed and fought for her baby! Instead, she had no rights on her child being taken out of school, no rights to challenge the hijab on her daughter.

Sara was dual heritage and had every right to learn her Polish culture and live as per her Polish culture. This was denied and eradicated from her upbringing. This is wrong. SS should have made sure that Sara is getting exposure to her heritage by enabling access to her Polish mother, uncle, grandparents, etc. Instead they handed her rights to people who did whatever they wanted to erase her heritage. That is racism on Sharif and Batool's part against the Polish culture and heritage that Sara should have had. (IMOO). That is also what the grandparents are doing to the brother - they cannot and will not provide the boy with his Polish heritage.They also are erasing this part of the boy's DNA. IMOO

I don’t think we are in a position to romanticise the relationship with their birth mother or believe her brother should be returned to her. Clearly there were issues about her circumstances which is why she didn’t have custody. I hope her situation has improved since, it’s a desperate set of circumstances for the children involved. Sara has been failed by
Her mother
Father
Stepmother
Uncle
School
SS
The neighbours.

I would’ve concluded that the father and stepmother had some kind of mental impairment, but they seem to have their s**t together with all the immediate arrangements and cover stories. Truly depraved.

Last edited:
Another child whose life could have been saved. Prayers and love for Sara and her siblings. I hope they will be be well taken care of and given all the love they deserve.
If found guilty, what is the potential sentence for these 3 monsters?

I don’t think we are in a position to romanticise the relationship with their birth mother or believe her brother should be returned to her. Clearly there were issues about her circumstances which is why she didn’t have custody. I hope her situation has improved since, it’s a desperate set of circumstances for the children involved. Sara has been failed by
Her mother
Father
Stepmother
Uncle
School
SS
The neighbours.

I would’ve concluded that the father and stepmother had some kind of mental impairment, but they seem to have their s**t together with all the immediate arrangements and cover stories. Truly depraved.
I don't think anyone in this forum is romanticising the relationship between Sara and Olga. But I do believe Sara would be alive if Olga was able to see her. Also, in Sara and her brother's placement with the father, it may have been Sharif's word against Olga's. We can see now how deceptive he is. Perhaps he cast Olga as unfit...imoo. My own view is that Sara and her brother are not being given exposure to their heritage. Knowing the foster care in UK, I think there is a better opportunity for him to be placed in care where the right treatment and support can help the brother overcome his trauma. Also, the younger siblings must have similar trauma..Jmoo

I don't think anyone in this forum is romanticising the relationship between Sara and Olga. But I do believe Sara would be alive if Olga was able to see her. Also, in Sara and her brother's placement with the father, it may have been Sharif's word against Olga's. We can see now how deceptive he is. Perhaps he cast Olga as unfit...imoo. My own view is that Sara and her brother are not being given exposure to their heritage. Knowing the foster care in UK, I think there is a better opportunity for him to be placed in care where the right treatment and support can help the brother overcome his trauma. Also, the younger siblings must have similar trauma..Jmoo

All kids were brought up in a mad house.
With step"mother" screaming vile abuse like banshee, unhinged aggressive and brutal "father", with older sister treated like a boxing sack, tortured and eventually murdered.

Then uprooted from school and friends and taken to a foreign country skulking like rats, hiding from authorities.
Possibly starved.

Then put into a State Institution, dragged to Court, and again put into house of unknown to them Grandfather.

Are these conditions to raise mentally sound children?
I don't think so.
I'm afraid they all are broken.

They are all victims of vile, primitive and depraved individuals.

Will they ever be able to form healthy relationships as adults?
Hmmm....

JMO

Last edited:
Suspicious yes, evidential, probably not. If she had the right to the refuse, then usually exercising that right can't directly be used against her in court. Sometimes an inference can be made, but she'd haveng an easy excuse if I'm remembering right and the scientific basis of that type of forensic analysis is in doubt. In any case. You would have thought they could use her dental x-rays and cast replicas of her bite if they thought it was key evidence.

Ahh, I was under the impression the mother lost regular contact with her kids only a few years before. Understandable he might want to stay with his siblings/family if it was that long ago. Heartbreaking for the mother all over again though.
Yes, I believe Olga lost custody in 2019, so around 4 years before Sara's death. But she still had contact/visiting rights. I assume the older brother was 13 at the time of Sara's death...so only 14 possibly 15 now? He would know his mother though so I don't know why he hasn't been returned to her. Surely he would be a key witness?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen
Back