GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Life sentence* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Wayne Couzen's wife's youtube channel? It had a video of their children talking to the camera (unseen), and WC is shouting and screeching (also unseen) in the background. The children explain it away as their dad getting angry, as if they are totally used to it, but know the viewer needs to be reassured.

Also I was thinking about the very odd phone call to the vets. He seems oddly nervous during the call, and speaks very quickly and over-explains everything. He is primarily concerned about their dog's separation anxiety, and a part of it is that she gets over-excited and scratches everybody when they get home. Some people are wondering if this is how he is excusing to his wife the cuts and scratches received on the night of the murder. (We know he must have got injured as his blood was found in the car.)

Good point! The call to the vets was a cover for the scratches on his head! MOO

Long post - just my final thoughts.
Settled with an Eastern European wife who ( I may be wrong ) seemed to accept her lot/ didn’t question him and seemed very quiet. I also think he was bored with her and family life.

I have snipped from this long post.

I understand you are just having an opinion here and that all of this is very emotive - but what has the fact that she is Eastern European got to do with anything? We know very little about his (innocent) wife and should not be commenting on who or how she is, nevermind casually making comments about her nationality as if it is in someway relevant.

Well spotted.

"Five serving officers, three of whom work for the Metropolitan Police, and one former officer, allegedly shared horrific content with Sarah Everard's killer on a WhatsApp group in the months before the murder.

After his arrest in March, detectives found the 'vile' texts on his phone which the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IOPC) said were of a 'discriminatory and/or inappropriate nature'."

Interesting. Because he reset his phone to factory settings before he was arrested. But if the messages were via Whatsapp, the Whatsapp history would still be there when his account was signed into again.

Not a big deal at 48 and 39 unless they met when she was much younger.

They got married in 2006, so 15 years ago. He would have been 33? So she would be about 24. Not extremely young but younger and more naive than him. You'd think she'd have other more interesting men to meet! Makes you wonder if he's an expert at online wooing.

Well spotted.

"Five serving officers, three of whom work for the Metropolitan Police, and one former officer, allegedly shared horrific content with Sarah Everard's killer on a WhatsApp group in the months before the murder.

After his arrest in March, detectives found the 'vile' texts on his phone which the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IOPC) said were of a 'discriminatory and/or inappropriate nature'."

Interesting. Because he reset his phone to factory settings before he was arrested. But if the messages were via Whatsapp, the Whatsapp history would still be there when his account was signed into again.

Quoting my own post again there (if that's allowed!) to reference this. They should be cracking down on violent sexual *advertiser censored* - not just people who share it (assume that's what these kind of whatsapp shared messages were). It incites men into carrying out their fantasies. No excuse for WC or rapists intended there whatsoever - but they need to get to the root of the matter. If it's out there, certain men will use it and it becomes normalised.

Well spotted.

"Five serving police officers including three from Scotland Yard are being investigated for allegedly sharing racist, misogynistic and homophobic messages with Wayne Couzens on WhatsApp."

Officers investigated for allegedly sharing 'racist, misogynistic and homophobic' messages with Couzens

I understand you are just having an opinion here and that all of this is very emotive - but what has the fact that she is Eastern European got to do with anything? We know very little about his (innocent) wife and should not be commenting on who or how she is, nevermind casually making comments about her nationality as if it is in someway relevant.

A lot actually. The fact she was from abroad would have made her more vulnerable and reliant upon him when she moved to the UK. In his case, along with all the other details we know about him, it adds the the picture of a need to be in control and power.

They should question his children to see if he did anything to them. Wouldn't put up past him !!

Just my thoughts as stated and nothing emotive.
They met and she came back to England. She has or had at the time no family here just him before the children came along. That’s stressful in itself. He’s in control. It’s all about control with him.

"Couzens, 48, spent 20 years working as a mechanic in his family's garage in Dover – where he once told a colleague he liked "brutal" *advertiser censored* – before joining Kent Police as a traffic officer in 2006."

"Since his arrest, several women have come forward to make historic allegations of harassment against him, and the Home Secretary is now under pressure to order a review of whistleblowing protocols in all police forces."

The police blunders that left Wayne Couzens free to murder Sarah Everard

"In June 2015, a male motorist made a complaint to police that he had seen a man driving around Dover naked from the waist down. This time it was Kent Police that had a golden opportunity to root out the future murderer but, once again, he slipped through the net.
Couzens was identified as the suspect, but for reasons that remain unclear he was not arrested and his then employer, the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, was not informed. Kent Police marked the investigation as "no further action".

The police blunders that left Wayne Couzens free to murder Sarah Everard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member