UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it looked like she was holding a phone to her ear, too. Do we know if the time of this pic matches the time she would have been talking to her boyfriend by phone, which I’ve read in reports? (Sorry if this was already discussed, as I’m just trying to play catch up here).

Could be her partner, but not ‘the’ final call. This occurred on her way to Leathwaite. No official time stamp but, judging by the light and my viewing of cams on that road, is likely 17:30 onwards.

Right, fellow Sleuthers, something very surprising has just happened to me. I contacted the Met Crime Centre on twitter last night, with the timestamped footage of the Poynders Road/Kings Ave CCTV at 21:30 showing the two individuals, with the dog and/or shopping bag, just in case they had missed it. Totally unexpectedly, I've had a call this afternoon (assume twitter has my number saved) from an officer from Putney Police, who asked me to point him in the direction of the TFL traffic jam archive- London Traffic Cameras - Live TfL JamCam Feeds
I was very taken aback to be contacted by an officer regarding this investigation, so I would urge all of you to contact the Met Contact Centre on twitter @MetCC with any of the information you have gathered. Something I considered basic to the investigation, like looking at CCTV cameras has ended up with a call from an officer asking how to access the archive itself.

N.B. I'm aware this anonymous post from a new member about being contacted by a member of the force can arouse much suspicion and scepticism about the legitimacy of this, but all I can say is I'm not looking for clout, just to urge all of you (in the UK) to get in touch with either the anonymous tipline or the Met Contact Centre with any information on the threads that you think is important

do we know if it could have been in a dark case? (Ie the colour of the actual phone was released in case it was found and inspected, but we could be misled into looking out for a white coloured ‘device’ in CCTV images and the like?)

Snipped. Reports stated she used a transparent case.

It may give us another clue as to who spoke to her that evening (state of mind, plans, etc. albeit we know she then spoke to at least two other people after this image - the Leathwaite Rd friend and then her partner).

It may also (and this is a stretch) hint at whether she doesn’t use her headphones when on the phone. If not, then not only would the phone get colder quicker as she spoke to her partner, potentially sapping the battery, but it would also be easier for a perp tailing her to work out when she’d ended her phone call.

I see both phone and no phone I’m afraid. I know the official reports are of a white iPhone but do we know if it could have been in a dark case? (Ie the colour of the actual phone was released in case it was found and inspected, but we could be misled into looking out for a white coloured ‘device’ in CCTV images and the like?)
I used to have transparent case with my white iPhone and they tend to go 'dark' after some time.

Right, fellow Sleuthers, something very surprising has just happened to me. I contacted the Met Crime Centre on twitter last night, with the timestamped footage of the Poynders Road/Kings Ave CCTV at 21:30 showing the two individuals, with the dog and/or shopping bag, just in case they had missed it. Totally unexpectedly, I've had a call this afternoon (assume twitter has my number saved) from an officer from Putney Police, who asked me to point him in the direction of the TFL traffic jam archive- London Traffic Cameras - Live TfL JamCam Feeds
I was very taken aback to be contacted by an officer regarding this investigation, so I would urge all of you to contact the Met Contact Centre on twitter @MetCC with any of the information you have gathered. Something I considered basic to the investigation, like looking at CCTV cameras has ended up with a call from an officer asking how to access the archive itself.

N.B. I'm aware this anonymous post from a new member about being contacted by a member of the force can arouse much suspicion and scepticism about the legitimacy of this, but all I can say is I'm not looking for clout, just to urge all of you (in the UK) to get in touch with either the anonymous tipline or the Met Contact Centre with any information on the threads that you think is important

Interesting! Could they just be planning to take them down...

Do we know what time that CCTV image was taken?
The cctv of her entering the Sainsburys we do not have a timestamp but it is taken on the day she went missing before meeting her friends where she bought a bottle of wine. She was later spotted on cctv on a doorbell cctv on Poynders road, heading in the direction of her home, at approximately 9.30pm.

Is the phone / not phone debate relevant to the time?
No

The houses on the south end of Poynder St, between Cavendish and Rudloe and the ones east of Honeybrook on the same side of the street appear to me to be the ones most likely to have a door camera, or perhaps the main entrance to Poynder Gardens Estates.

There is a big grey block out on the Google streetview at the southwest corner of Clarence and Poynder St, in front of AR park and I don't see the reason for it, maybe it's a large commercial sign or something. It's strange

And wow, Poynder Parade looks immensely dodgy and Oakland Estates has a lot of space hidden from the street. I wouldn't be walking on the north side of the street at night there.

That is seriously worrying of true that internet armchair interested sleuthers know more that the police about CCTV resources:eek:

I see both phone and no phone I’m afraid. I know the official reports are of a white iPhone but do we know if it could have been in a dark case? (Ie the colour of the actual phone was released in case it was found and inspected, but we could be misled into looking out for a white coloured ‘device’ in CCTV images and the like?)

It’s a white iPhone X in a clear case.

Attachments

• FF23B8E1-0030-4569-9251-A3191D254311.jpeg
    FF23B8E1-0030-4569-9251-A3191D254311.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 73
Do we know if she went to work that day? Her office is located in Waterhouse Square (Holborn), with two possible stations she could have used to get to work (Farringdon or Holborn). Say if she did go to work she could have walked to Waterloo Station to go to Clapham Junction and walk to her friends house?

If she didn't go to work and walked the A205 route TO get to her friends house in Clapham Junction, has CCTV been looked into her arrival at Leathwaite Road?

Welcome - and good for you! I suggested to the person who posted the images on here last night to let police know, because we expect they'll be on to everything, but not always, and sometimes these little things can be important.

Good work @hed_ts.
A bit alarming that the police don't already know about it, hopefully the nice policeman remembers to say thank you!

Do we know if she went to work that day? Her office is located in Waterhouse Square (Holborn), with two possible stations she could have used to get to work (Farringdon or Holborn). Say if she did go to work she could have walked to Waterloo Station to go to Clapham Junction and walk to her friends house?

If she didn't go to work and walked the A205 route TO get to her friends house in Clapham Junction, has CCTV been looked into her arrival at Leathwaite Road?

I think it’s probable that she’s working from home currently in a role like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro