UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people are misunderstanding the meaning of 'complex' and taking it to relate to mental health which is not generally the case. It is normally used to suggest something or someone is "consisting of many different and connected parts". IMO it indicates that although Sarah may well be happy and healthy, it still does not prevent her from having a complex lifestyle. Do we know if the friend she had been to see was male or female?

Google Maps

As mentioned upthread she also could have taken the B221.

IMO I dont think she even made it to Clarence Ave.

Thinking the same, that she did not proceed further along Poynders than that Clarence junction.

There is a video off the TFL camera on Poynders/Kings at 9.30 - not sure how to embed video here? - that shows a man and a dog. Now, this is obviously a local and whether or not he has come forward, we don't know, but he would have been more likely to notice her if she was still on that road than any other pedestrian perhaps who was hurrying to get somewhere. Walking a dog means frequent stop/starts while dog sniffs and *advertiser censored* a leg, and human will glance around.

That brings us back to her either turning off onto Clarence, or something occurring just as phone call ended and just before or at point she reached. So there we have the AR Gardens, the estate, the deep road excavation works as mentioned by earlier poster.

The article stated "Mail Online asked a friend of his at his home for comment and the woman, close to tears, said: 'Sorry, you'll have to contact the police.'"

Sometimes I misread things. But I read that to mean the friend was at his home.

EDIT to add: IMO the 'close friend' is the 'partner' formerly mentioned in MSM

Close friend of missing Sarah Everard, 33, makes emotional plea

Or could be a neighbour who is also a friend. The house is divided into flats

I think some people are misunderstanding the meaning of 'complex' and taking it to relate to mental health which is not generally the case. It is normally used to suggest something or someone is "consisting of many different and connected parts". IMO it indicates that although Sarah may well be happy and healthy, it still does not prevent her from having a complex lifestyle. Do we know if the friend she had been to see was male or female?

My initial thought was that they described it as complex due to the backdrop of the pandemic restrictions. For instance, people may be less likely to come forward with sightings of her etc if they were doing something at the time which broke the current restrictions. In addition, people wearing masks in supermarkets and such like may make it more difficult for identification purposes. MOO

I really think they have someone in mind for this already. Reminds me of the early days of Libby's case when there was just little snippets of information coming through from the police because they already had their suspicions of who was involved. IMO.

I agree 100% - I think they are gathering evidence and putting it all together before making further arrests. I also think by putting out certain snippets in the press gives the perp a false sense of security. They are probably still watching what the perp is doing now to see if they can be caught out or maybe lead them to Sarah. JMO.

Local Crime Information for St. Maur Road, Hammersmith and Fulham, London, SW6 4DR - January 2021

Regarding the crime reports and escalating levels of crime. Whilst the levels seem high and the reports of escalating similar crimes are alarming, I don't know if this is an unusual level of crime for London?

I live in Fulham which I've always considered pretty safe and a street near to me gives out 47 violent and sexual offences in January - higher than Clapham/Brixton in this case.

Just goes to show you can be lulled into a false sense of security where you live.

JMO

It is interesting spot, good work, because the road on the right of the image is Brixton Water Lane, the last road highlighted by police that they want CCTV for.
I agree it doesn’t quite match up with SE clothing. But being on that side of the road does, if she’d walked up Brixton Hill to then turn into Brixton Water Ln
It is an interesting spot - but time stamp is 2:40am ? She would've had to be somewhere in between. Which IMO would've given a phone ping - but if phone died maybe she would've thought to get charge to let her friends know she made it home okay ? JMO

I agree 100% - I think they are gathering evidence and putting it all together before making further arrests. I also think by putting out certain snippets in the press gives the perp a false sense of security. They are probably still watching what the perp is doing now to see if they can be caught out or maybe lead them to Sarah. JMO.

The priority would be finding SE in the hope she is alive. So JMO but police would have looked to move before now if they were watching a suspect.

I’ve also noticed everyone’s personal level of risk tolerance/situational awareness is so different. I spoke to some friends about this case and some of them said they would have walked across the Common at a similar time and not be worried which just really surprised me. I would never ever do something like that (too much of a scaredy-cat perhaps or sensible - who knows?). However, I also think danger happens where and when we least expect it. Perhaps Sarah would have been more alert walking across the Common but by the time she made it to the busier Poynders road she could have relaxed thinking it was safer and started listening to music etc etc.

To be honest, straight across the common and then down Elms Road, would have been the route I’d have taken too!

My best friend lives on that side of the common and we’re constantly crisscrossing across the common in the evenings… it’s still fairly busy around 9 p.m., and all the pathways are well lit.

That being said, my best friend was still flashed at, as he passed what we call “Ron Davies’ Wood”, at around 5:30 p.m., on Saturday, when the common was still crawling with Police!

It is an interesting spot - but time stamp is 2:40am ? She would've had to be somewhere in between. Which IMO would've given a phone ping - but if phone died maybe she would've thought to get charge to let her friends know she made it home okay ? JMO

Yes the timing is very off. Id say it is unlikely. But is pretty much the only traffic cam still I’ve seen someone post which has the potential to be SE. It’s a 30 min walk max from her last sighting to this location. Which would only have taken the time to 10:00pm, not 2:30am. Hard to account for those 4.5 hours. And if she’d visited BF, she probably wouldn’t be entering the Brixton Water Ln on this side of the road.

Just been looking back over the traffic cameras and supposed Sarah got into / was forced into a car on Clarence Rd - if you look at the route a car could have taken (my pink line) - the first blue dot on route indicates a camera which has been greyed out at the time of interest. The second blue dot is a camera further along where I spotted these stills - person stopped in white car, got out, standing by the boot, then gone by the next still. Does this look suspicious or am I becoming too obsessed with this? :eek:
What time for these stills please?

Just to add to G1712’s find, my eyes were finding it hard to see what the light coloured item was on the right leg of the person in CCTV. It’s actually just a road sign on the lamppost. Circled in red here.
This clips have the date stamp of Thursday?!

To be honest, straight across the common and then down Elms Road, would have been the route I’d have taken too!

My best friend lives on that side of the common and we’re constantly crisscrossing across the common in the evenings… it’s still fairly busy around 9 p.m., and all the pathways are well lit.

That being said, my best friend was still flashed at, as he passed what we call “Ron Davies’ Wood”, at around 5:30 p.m., on Saturday, when the common was still crawling with Police!

Please report to the police ( if not done so already) people assume flashing is harmless but it really isn't. Thats really brazen to do that with all the police presence in the area.

I think it's a tad dramatic to say 'stabbing epidemic' IMO - is not usually random people being stabbed either - they're almost always either gang related or domestic violence.

The biggest threat to any woman, London or literally anywhere in the world is an estranged partner, a current partner or sexually motivated crime by stranger or acquaintance.

Well that’s a very good point about partners, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1