UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
very doubtful. It has never been an issue before with many cases. The time stamp can be hidden before showing to the public if needs be and as for those ring door bell cams... the quality is excellent so that scraps that idea too.
I don’t know but gut is telling me there’s absolutely something on it.

yes! I had posted about this previous I just could not understand why they were not releasing that last known sighting and having released the one earlier in the evening I just thought it would lead to more confusion for the public in recalling anything significant they saw that night.

My feeling is the officer was off duty at the time but was connected maybe through having known her previously from a dating site. I also feel the police had him in their sights and were on the hunt for additional evidence to reach a charge from CPS if confession didn’t happen. I think girlfriend provided false alibi which was not corroborated - all speculation

The still of the door cam footage was posted. It's an unusual angle as you see her face on, rather than walking with her head sideways. I first thought it was CCTV from a train station.

The door cam footage would likely be very short with her just walking past (a second or two) so a I don't think there's anything else going on with the footage.

My feeling is the officer was off duty at the time but was connected maybe through having known her previously from a dating site. I also feel the police had him in their sights and were on the hunt for additional evidence to reach a charge from CPS if confession didn’t happen. I think girlfriend provided false alibi which was not corroborated - all speculation

The possibility of SE having planned a liason to take place immediately after having spoken to bf and therefore averted any possible suspicion from him, does not seem to have been really mentioned. In this case she might have turned off her phone (To avoid Google timeline footprint and make herself unreachable on purpose).

People do sometimes have private lives deep within their private lives after all.

I’m new to this site but wanted to contribute a theory... maybe I’m missing something because many people are talking about a car picking her up!
But I’m thinking that she came off her phone with the BF at that specific time because she had reached her destination ie: was she already planning visiting someone in Poynders Court on her way home and that’s why her phone last pinged around there? There must be a strong link to those flats I wonder if she knew the person and it’s not an opportunist!

I’m of the same thinking. Hundreds of eyes have looked over the CCTV footage in the surrounding areas of that evening and I can’t recall anybody saying they saw a police car. Maybe.. in the doorbell cam footage, the reason they haven’t shown the public is because the police officer personal car has been spotted and if this info was released, somebody could trace the number plate and identify that this belongs to a police officer?

There was a police "van" spotted. I will try to find the post on here with the video still assuming it wasn't deleted

very doubtful. It has never been an issue before with many cases. The time stamp can be hidden before showing to the public if needs be and as for those ring door bell cams... the quality is excellent so that scraps that idea too.
I don’t know but gut is telling me there’s absolutely something on it.

The release of CCTV from private residential properties will only be done if is felt operationally that is of significant benefit to the public appeal to show a particular image.

In his case there were good quality photos of SE, some where she was wearing the jacket she is believed to have been wearing and also images of the other clothing were released.

* wakes up*

* checks thread *

What the...?

Off the top of my head, if the police officer knew her, how did he know where to find her? Was it mobile data that gave him away?

Or did he not know her?

The still of the door cam footage was posted. It's an unusual angle as you see her face on, rather than walking with her head sideways. I first thought it was CCTV from a train station.

The door cam footage would likely be very short with her just walking past (a second or two) so a I don't think there's anything else going on with the footage.

No, I think several news sites have mislabelled or conflated 'her last being seen on doorbell camera' with this image you are referring to - which I believe is of her entering a Sainsburys en route to her friends house much earlier in the day - hence why it is front on and she is stepping in to an open doorway toward the camera

Seems weird that this female who lives with the police officer in Kent would provide an alibi if they're in a relationship/married and he sexually assaulted Sarah.

1. I'm sure she's aware she's going to get caught up in it all.
2. He's just cheated, providing he told her the real story... would she really defend him?

Of course this could all be different depending on who she is, a mom or sister etc.

Well. Going to sleep last night was a bad idea ...

Sorry if I’m repeating any points but, I’d it possible the POI lived in the flats? I know he was arrested in Kent but that doesn’t mean that’s where he lives. Fled the scene of his crime? But where is Sarah? :(
I agree, the woman was arrested from that address, he could have been hiding out there, she could be related to him, gave a false alibi or worse.

Not sure how I missed this, can you post the MSM link to the door cam footage, please?

Seems weird that this female who lives with the police officer in Kent would provide an alibi if they're in a relationship/married and he sexually assaulted Sarah.

1. I'm sure she's aware she's going to get caught up in it all.
2. He's just cheated, providing he told her the real story... would she really defend him?

Of course this could all be different depending on who she is, a mom or sister etc.

I have to say that this is not entirely un heard of , women have provided alibi' s for their partners many times in cases, thinking Soham murders for one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member