UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters, but IMO if they said the arrests were made in Kent, they mean somewhere within the current boundaries of Kent, not somewhere that used to be in Kent but is now within a London borough.
Agree - but my point was more that there are parts of Kent eg inside the M25 which are technically in the county of Kent but geographically to all intents and purposes are part of Greater London (ie don’t necessarily jump to eg Ashford or Margate on the Kent coast but maybe Orpington or Dartford (names plucked from a map, not wanting to speculate with any actual knowledge or inference, just supposition and trying to provide context to people perhaps outside of the UK).

Actually the hit & run scenario becomes much more possible now, IMO. A police officer hit her while she walked and scrambled to cover it up, knowing his career would be over. The woman could've helped hide the vehicle damage or something.

It seemed to me that that drain that was being photographed earlier by a SOCO was being lit with UV light, which made me wonder about blood, luminol (?), and possibly a quick clear up after an injury or collision.

It also weirds me out that the Met tweeted that they would pass this information onto local officers. That’s odd to me because all the other information people tweeted at the MetCC was met with replies of ‘send us a DM to discuss this privately’ and no further response publicly because I assume it was all happening legitimately in DMs. The fact that this one was replied to with ‘the information will be passed on to local officers’ is weird to me but maybe it’s just because I’m now questioning every single thing the Met have been doing in relation to this case.

People doing SM I doubt are people that work cases. Entirely different function and very much doubt they hand out the Twitter creds to many.

So chilling! And well remembered. There was another poster a bit later on I recall who was new the thread. Stated that they always thought WS was just people trying to find out information that wasn't in MSM but after speaking to police officers that day said that everyone's work and comments were really helpful and worthwhile...

I'm a very logical, rational person but this is getting a bit weird...

Don't forget that both Reginald Christie, Dennis Nilsen and the Golden State Killer had all been police officers. Bad people exist everywhere and often gravitate to positions of trust and authority.

Most killers are known to their victims. The circumstances many not be much different in motive than many such tragic crimes.

An occupation involved where there is a presumption of honesty, integrity, protection, care, lawfullness etc shocks our perception of what a police officer, doctor, nurse, teacher etc are, to the core.

Last edited:
On Twitter someone replied to the Met request for info that the door to the old police station was ajar. The met replied they would pass the info along to the local officers to follow up on. Originally when I read the post about it on WS, I believe that it was replied to by asking to get more information privately (by DM I assumed). However, that response is not there now that I have read it myself. I do not know if it was never there and what I read was a misrepresentation, or if it was there and subsequently deleted. I hope this makes sense, as I am a bit shaken up.

I posted about this earlier today. My memory of reading the tweet and the response was that the police account asked for further communication through DMs, but that was incorrect. If a tweet is deleted, it shows, and there is no deleted tweet, so it was my mistake.

My thoughts after these developments...
1) Always found it strange that the call with BF ended before SE arrived home. Did SE end the call because she had planned on meeting someone in that area? Perhaps her BF was not made aware of this...
2) The arrest has been described in a way that makes it clear, this isn’t someone tampering with an investigation, this is someone who will be charged with a very serious crime very shortly IMO.
3) A RTA cannot be ruled out. Perhaps over the limit? And that would explain the woman who has ‘assisted an offender.’
4) The woman who assisted the offender is crucial here. What did she do? Lied about the persons whereabouts? Said she was driving a car that was in the area that perhaps he was driving? (The police must have something substantial on HIM to get something on HER also!!)
IMO etc.

Covering up for him in some way? False alibi maybe?

I'm not sure about everywhere, but I have a good friend who as a cop has definitely driven a few drunk girls a ride home after they were stumbling the wrong way from downtown, and toward the ghetto.

do police officers offer lifts though. I would imagine if someone said they were a police officer and offered someone a lift they would be a bit suspicious.

My thoughts after these developments...
1) Always found it strange that the call with BF ended before SE arrived home. Did SE end the call because she had planned on meeting someone in that area? Perhaps her BF was not made aware of this...
2) The arrest has been described in a way that makes it clear, this isn’t someone tampering with an investigation, this is someone who will be charged with a very serious crime very shortly IMO.
3) A RTA cannot be ruled out. Perhaps over the limit? And that would explain the woman who has ‘assisted an offender.’
4) The woman who assisted the offender is crucial here. What did she do? Lied about the persons whereabouts? Said she was driving a car that was in the area that perhaps he was driving? (The police must have something substantial on HIM to get something on HER also!!)
IMO etc.
If he'd have knocked SE over in the car,
perhaps he was over the limit (drink driving) and they had broken the lockdown rules themselves? Maybe meal with friends?

JMO

I posted about this earlier today. My memory of reading the tweet and the response was that the police account asked for further communication through DMs, but that was incorrect. If a tweet is deleted, it shows, and there is no deleted tweet, so it was my mistake.
Oh thank you, I was fearful my mind was getting a little wacko and aI was misremembering!

I'm not sure about everywhere, but I have a good friend who as a cop has definitely driven a few drunk girls a ride home after they were stumbling the wrong way from downtown, and toward the ghetto.
I got a lift home with two police officers once as a student, walking back from the night bus stop at about 3am in the middle of winter. They rolled down the window and asked if I wanted a lift as it was basically snowing. I didn't think twice about saying yes; though both were uniformed and it was a police car.

I agree. Why would they contact the WS user for that info, rather than TFL or request that British Transport Police accesses it for them? JMO, but it seems as though they were trying to go under the radar in acquiring this information...

Could be as it's not an official TFL site that stores the stills they weren't aware?

It’s really bothering me now why the MetCC didn’t respond to that person’s tweet about the derelict police station with standard wording. Maybe it’s nothing, it seems to be just a trivial thing and we don’t even know if the old police station is relevant but it’s been a messed up evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem