Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. She was coerced into the car, thought he was taking her home, he drove past her home, she realised, asked him to stop, and that's when "force" element kicks in? No way. For one, how would the police know this?? Sorry, but this is a ridiculous theory.

This is exactly what happened to Libby Squire before she was raped and murdered by someone she thought was trying to help her.

M
No way. She was coerced into the car, thought he was taking her home, he drove past her home, she realised, asked him to stop, and that's when "force" element kicks in? No way. For one, how would the police know this?? Sorry, but this is a ridiculous theory.

my apologies if unclear - I state in the post “(not saying this happened)”. It’s not a theory, it’s an explanation of how the offence of kidnapping is broken down, If someone was to get into a car voluntarily, that will turn into a kidnapping at the point they are not allowed out. There was an indication on an earlier post that the use of “by force” must mean she was forced into the car.

My view is that the evidence at Poynders Court suggests a struggle which is why they didn’t include the “fraud” element. MOO

This article suggests the two bus camera footages were 3 mins apart (9:35pm and 9:38pm). This may lend support to the use of hazard lights (if we presume, going by the order in the initial reporting, these were caught first at 9:35pm) to pretend his car was pulled over for a reason, whilst he lay in wait and snatched SE at or very shortly after 9:38pm, when the second bus caught the two doors open on the Astra.

With all due respect this is not always the case and it is different rules in different authorities. If he was sent home after starting the shift, then he could have felt the need to call in sick for the next shift. It is a possibility, and when I have worked for local authorities there have been roles whereby it is required, to call in sick each day, possibly until you have a sick note and then they don't expect you back until you're better. Jmo

Ok, but I don't think that's true. All public sector workplaces follow the same basic template of employee sickness/absence rights - I'm sorry, but that's just a fact. A sick note doesn't make any difference - you can have a sick note for 2 weeks but return to work after 2 days, so why would they treat that any differently and not require you to call in every day and say that you're still sick? Especially with stress - no way would HR be recommending that somebody with a mental health condition call in every day to confirm they've still got stress, it simply wouldn't happen in any public sector workplace.

This whole debate is stemming from the fact it was stated his shift "started at 7am" and somebody reading too much into it - that's the whole basis for this debate. It makes no sense, it's irrelevant, and for some reason I'm still writing long paragraphs about it. He finished his shift, was on leave, and called in sick before he was due to return from leave. That's what happened - the important question is WHY that happened.

Because he wanted to then and now. Have you asked yourself why he would expose himself to two different women at a McDonald's driving his own car where he should have know that he and his car would be caught on CCTV. He does not think when he wants to display himself.
EXACTLY!
He will if he likes, when he likes and how he likes.
Also, because he could.
(then immediately starts planning his insanity plea, the works, doesn't want to carry a gun anymore 'cos that will make him appear responsible 'I submitted my gun because I wanted to protect people/ felt I had become incapable/et al.'
What the hell did he do to the poor girl that left her so unrecognisable that she had to be identified with dental records?
And he becomes 'stressed'..

What did he tell his wife that night or whenever he got home?
What time did he get home or did he get home at all?
So many questions.
So few answers.

Today police had expanded the search site where Sarah’s body was found in woodland, close to a disused leisure centre at Great Chant, near Ashford, Kent. Remains were found on Wednesday at the site.

Sarah Everard accused's wife 'living in fear of trolls' as he appears in court

Expanded...?
If they don't have the murder weapon (assuming one was used of course), is it possible that they expect it to be somewhere nearby? Plus, her phone is still missing I think. I imagine they would now have a route worked out to where he went afterwards by using CCTV and where he could have disposed of any evidence that he may have had

Perhaps s/he is MSM then?!
You should put your sleuthing powers to the task at hand, that's what we are here for, I do not want to keep drawing attention to my precise location, although it's pretty obvious where I am from what I've posted and photos, if you think that fine, but can we please just stick to this and not keep adding to any unwanted attention re me. I've already put myself in it by doing that so can you please Jessica fletcher me silently thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme