Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing, great to have new reported details. As far as I can tell, this is anecdotal witness observations from afar, press reported, so I suppose we can only take them with a pinch of salt (eg compared with what on record from the hearing, for example).

I wonder what he might have thrown out the window? If his mobile phone, why..,.? Was the SD card mentioned in previous reports allegedly from his phone?

I wondered at first if it was his mobile phone in a (rather futile) attempt to damage it? One has to question how off guard he was taken if he can’t even hide a tiny SD card. Surely something so small could be easily hidden in a huge variety of places or flushed down the toilet.

Hi everyone.

I am a new member here - I have found it so interesting to have read so many intelligent and thoughtful posts over these many threads.
One thing I have thought about many times, that I haven’t personally seen addressed here, is what Sarah spent her day doing on the day she was taken. Was she at work? Did she have a day off? I wonder where she has spent the day leading up to that evening.

Whilst I don’t think that her and WC knew each other, I have wondered if perhaps they had met accidentally, bumped into each other somehow, earlier in the day.

I don’t doubt she was taken by force, as they have said in court - but I do wonder if this is how he got her to come near to his car in the first place.

If they had accidentally met earlier in the day, perhaps he had developed some sort of fixation, stalked her throughout the day and finally made his move that evening.
A very risky move on that street, by what was obviously a very desperate man.

He was at work wasn’t he?

Going on the laws on in this country if she worked it was from home. I highly doubt she would of bumped into him that day. Even if she went for her daily exercise the odds of seeing him would be pretty remote as he worked in a different area than Brixton.

IMO

This mentions the throwing something out of the window but doesn't say what the item may have been.

Neighbour recalls 'shouts' as police 'ransacked' house during arrest

Yes I posted the link about something being thrown from the window on the thread ... but I hadn’t read anywhere that it was the SD card. Just wondering if I’ve missed that elsewhere as this is the first time I’ve read the neighbours comments about the throwing - and I feel like I’ve read A LOT of articles!!

I wondered at first if it was his mobile phone in a (rather futile) attempt to damage it? One has to question how off guard he was taken if he can’t even hide a tiny SD card. Surely something so small could be easily hidden in a huge variety of places or flushed down the toilet.

He was arrested with no top on so would assume they definitely caught him off guard. Maybe whatever the item was he thought safer to keep it on him?

I doubt he had a clue they were on to him IMO.

I think that they found the SD card in a search of the house after it had been cleared. I may be wrong, but I think that I read that somewhere.

Also wondering when it was hired. He could have had it for a week - used it for the alleged flashings as well. It seems hard to believe his wife wouldn't know he'd hired a car - why would he leave both of their two cars at home?
Is it possible the abandoned garage was used as a halfway house for the hire car, so it was stored there and he drove his own car from home to garage, swapped the cars and used the hire car for London, swapping them again on the way home.
Thus wife would never see the hire car or know it existed.

Sorry if already covered.

Yes I posted the link about something being thrown from the window on the thread ... but I hadn’t read anywhere that it was the SD card. Just wondering if I’ve missed that elsewhere as this is the first time I’ve read the neighbours comments about the throwing - and I feel like I’ve read A LOT of articles!!

No I hadn't heard specifically that it was the SD card, I just wondered if it might have been but certainly haven't seen that confirmed anywhere.

Thank you so much I wasn’t aware of this. I understand now also that she could have been bailed whilst the CPS makes a decision too. Do you think it’s right to assume it means a charge is still being considered? I guess what I mean is, if they are confident there wasn’t enough or any evidence presume they would have just released her with no instructions?

IMO - they are still unsure if she has any level of involvement to be charged for.

She could have been released ‘no further action’ but in a case this serious with searches continuing bailed PFE seems the most sensible.

He was arrested with no top on so would assume they definitely caught him off guard. Maybe whatever the item was he thought safer to keep it on him?

I doubt he had a clue they were on to him IMO.

Ah yes! Good point about what he was (wasn’t) wearing. I think he was certainly stressing about the traction her disappearance was gaining, but like you I don’t think he knew for a second they were already onto him.

I don't think anyone has an agenda, women are angry that we're clearly not safe and that the vast majority of that danger comes from men, and such a lot of sexual harassment is completely ignored by society and the police. I think the vigil for Sarah was a really beautiful idea, and I feel as well as honouring Sarah, it also represented women coming together with this outpouring of emotion her murder has brought to light. She was killed because violence towards women is a horrible issue, and that issue affects all of us - I don't think the two things can really be separated.

I'm not sure why anyone would think it's a political agenda to be angry that a police officer has brutally murdered someone, and to be angry that so many men hurt and harass women. Labelling that as political feels to me like yet another way of minimising the issue and invalidating women's experiences.

It's sad it did get heated, but I think that speaks to how much collective grief and fear and outrage people are feeling, for Sarah and for the very reason why she died.

I think the presence of pre-prepared banners that were being waved after the vigil part had ended is why people think it was deliberately planned

Is it possible the abandoned garage was used as a halfway house for the hire car, so it was stored there and he drove his own car from home to garage, swapped the cars and used the hire car for London, swapping them again on the way home.

That would be long trip, over to Dover then backtracking to Deal.

He was on leave from 3rd March due back on 8th. So he had pre booked this ? I wonder when and why.
Pawel Relovicz was on leave from work too when he murdered Libby Squire. There are quite a few similarities in both cases. Indecent exposure, luring/forcing a young woman into car, murder, hiding body... One would almost think the accused was 'inspired' by Libby's murder.

I think the presence of pre-prepared banners that were being waved after the vigil part had ended is why people think it was deliberately planned

my views is it was deliberately planned there were a number of groups there with an agenda imo , they knew it was illegal to be there , they were after the photos of them scuffling with the police, it looks so staged , the genuine people went and laid flowers, stood for a moment with candle and left , others were there looking for trouble and to show the police in a bad light imo , they knew full well it had been cancelled and it would be illegal to gather there as that is what had clearly been communicated to everyone.

Wasn't the driveway to the garage dug up so the garage wasn't accessible by vehicle?

0_PAY-A-Second-Crime-Scene-is-being-guard-by-officers-from-the-Met-Police.jpg

Cops search tunnels under garage 'once owned by Sarah Everard suspect's family'

Last edited:
And why shouldnt it have been planned? Sarah's story has been out for some time. People have been upset for some time.

we are in a pandemic , it was called off as there was no agreement reached that people could legally gather there. instead people could go and lay flowers and a call was made for people to remember Sarah at home by lighting their candles at 9.30pm , too many people politising poor Sarah's death for their own agendas , there was no need for what happened last night imo

my views is it was deliberately planned there were a number of groups there with an agenda imo , they knew it was illegal to be there , they were after the photos of them scuffling with the police, it looks so staged , the genuine people went and laid flowers, stood for a moment with candle and left , others were there looking for trouble and to show the police in a bad light imo , they knew full well it had been cancelled and it would be illegal to gather there as that is what had clearly been communicated to everyone.

I have to say I agree with you, and whilst I agree with the sentiment of the vigil/protest there is a time and a place and I don't think this was it.

I also dont think it should have been done in Sarah's name as he friends have quite clearly said she would not have wanted that and I think that should have been respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw