Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bad wording.. Following on from the IE that he has allegedly done... I think his intention was to sexually attack and rape a female and it got pretty violent. She fought back best she could and he killed her.. unplanned. MOO
But why the rented car and time off worked booked in then IMO MOO to book time off after and rent a car it was for one reason only

I think that he looks like any fair skinned, shaven headed middle aged man. IMO, hair is a large part of someone's visual appearance and if it is completely gone it takes away some part of physical recognition.
I think that was an old pic when he was slimmer. The pics of him more recently with the beard show him
as a steroid pumped up male. JMO

thank you - interesting. It looks like the camera takes pictures of the near side of the road. Do we know what side of the road SE was walking on? Also, I think one bus going past was a #50 - away from Clapham and towards Tulse Hill?

We don't know - that level of detail has not been released

But comments from locals (me included) are unanimous that she would have been walking on the left hand side of the road

This is why: we are assuming she came across the Common on the A205 south circular, as the best lit and most frequented route; distant from houses, but constantly passing cars and joggers would still be around. You would walk on the left there too, because stretches on the right have no pavement. At the tip of the Common, the pedestrian crossings are laid out in such a way that you can only cross from the tip to the left hand side of the A205 She would stay on the left, because to reach any one of her (theorised) home addresses for her, she would need to turn off to the left.

JMO

9 Mar 2021, Tuesday :-

Unknown time -
“a member of the public finds two number plates stashed in Rodenhurst Road and they are placed in evidence bags.” (SOURCE The Telegraph)

Not seen any discussion about this - if these number plates were connected to the accused, it rules out accidents and suggests premeditated actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro