Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at my own link again on the other page. The car was reported as hired in Dover - and tracked from London to Kent. So he definitely hired it in Dover, not London IMO. Which suggests to me accused maybe hired it on 2nd BEFORE going to London for the 7pm to 7am shift (left home, went to hire car place, hired the car, drove to London. Slept somewhere during the day in London then out that night in the hire car. So does sound premeditated. MOO, speculation.

Could have slept at a room at Poynders and hence why the car was already there. MOO, speculation.
Remember way back at the beginning there were reports of a black car with duvets on the back seat?

If it were him (not saying it was), maybe he did have a kip in the car sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggin Hill is really popular with motorcyclists

That is a good point :). From the report saying "bones" and probably there some time, I had a vision of a very long time - but no idea how long it takes a body to turn to a skeleton. Could even have been a former burial site. Spookily half our small town is built over a former burial site!

I don’t like that photo as person in front looks belted in so strangely, unless sitting sideways as sleeping. There is one Astra with black wing mirrors, but not recent: astra white artic edition
if you ramp up the saturation of this photo, the passenger (jacket?) colour is green. Specifically.

However, in the 10 second VIDEO snippet sourced below (and attached here), they aren't moving, like at all. It looks odd. :/
https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03770

Attachments

• 030321-2150.mp4
    109.2 KB · Views: 715
  • 2021-03-03@21_48GMT-sat.png
    2021-03-03@21_48GMT-sat.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 795
Someone mentioned elsewhere that they'd heard the accused 'lodged' in Poynders Court but this could be speculation.

I've seen this speculated on social media and also a strange suggestion that it was WC's wife who rented the flat. It would explain the police search of the building interior, if that report was true, but nobody has produced any evidence for this. Also, I would think that if he stayed there, some of his neighbours would have recognised him by now and spoken out on social media or to the press. Unless they've somehow been injuncted from doing so. Given the sensitive nature of WC's work, the Met may not want the public to know if it's some kind of safe house for officers.

It's been reported that Sarah lived alone in her flat in Brixton and I did briefly speculate on whether she might have been trying to rent out a spare room on a site like Gumtree and that's how she first crossed paths with the alleged perp. But again, there's absolutely no evidence for this and I quickly dismissed it as unlikely.

So, the incredibly inappropriate “meme” that the officer guarding the body discovery site sent has been revealed by the Daily Mail. I’ve attached it below.

<modsnip: MSM has removed the referenced image>

Cop at Sarah Everard crime scene sent vile parody of Highway Code to seven officers | Daily Mail Online

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>That PC needs to be sacked. And a full investigation as to whether things like that are endemic in the force. For that to even exist must mean it has been used before! It is particularly crass and inappropriate - at any time - but in this situation, horrific IMO. I know bad taste humour is a stress release for people with high pressure jobs but in this situation ,......... There were some pretty crass "funnies" going around when the pandemic started and having worked in a hospital I''m aware that sometimes people make detached "jokes" to cope with the pressure. But this! All MOO.

Wow. She (or whomever the passenger is) looks sideways and like she is trying to be as far away from the driver as possible. If that’s her.....I just don’t want to imagine what she went thru.

This is how I perceived the image and it looks normal to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210317-000136_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20210317-000136_Gmail.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 857
<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

Just read your message again about the last bit of the meme - may or may not be relevant to the state of the body but does suggest that ... MOO.

Horrific meme.

and what a kick in the teeth to those officers who we’ve seen working really hard in securing sites, diving in ponds and so on, undertaking fingertip searches, being the family liaison and those that are proud of their work have to live with the current MET reputation.

Yup and this car is in the wrong lane for the A205. That right turn lane doesn’t continue on the A205. It goes down the other side of King’s Avenue towards Balham and Tooting Bec Common. I don’t see why he would go that way.

I don't know London that well but is Tooting Bec Common a place you could go to do something and not be noticed at night?

I am so shocked at that, hopefully his career with the Police is over before it begins as he is a probationary PC. Just awful.

If you don't have enough compassion for the pain this family going through not to particpate in sending this to your mates, there is no way you should be employed by any public agency.

Outrageous and absolutely intolerable.

Dump him today.

I would say that’s still way to long as if you are kidnapping somebody time is of a essence I would of assumed. Anybody could come out of those flats or somebody turn into the road and he is busted.

I’m 99% sure if there was anything of significance on those cameras the footage would no longer be available for the general public to view. To me, whatever footage we can currently view is not relevant to the case. If it was, it would have been removed.

this is what I see too! I often sit with my hand on the seatbelt like that, so it felt normal to me. Always interesting hearing how differently we all see these things!

It is crazy how people perceive things and what others see, people see someone handcuffed, lying on their side etc. It's true for witness accounts too, a car involved in a crime and you'll get 5 different colours, 5 different makes etc

I think the last bus camera was 9.38pm with the car doors open. I've just looked on google maps and it takes 3 mins to drive from Poynders Court (if that's where the car was seen) to Poynders Rd/Kings Ave where the traffic camera is. That would leave roughly 9 mins to possibly speak, disable, put it car, get self in car, wait for break in traffic to pull out and drive. Would that work out? JMO
Hi, first time commenting on here but have been following as I live locally and walk, run, drive down this route a few times a week. How Sarah ended up in the car us what baffles me most on this case. I think this would be too long of a gap. The drive between poynders court and that junction is about 1 minute (especially at night). Additionally, that car is turning right at the junction which would be odd as this is in to more residential streets towards Balham and streatham hill. In order to carry on the south circular towards Kent it would be straight on at this junction for the quickest route.

A few other things to note from a locals perspective, not sure if they are helpful, but JMO.

1. I don’t think the reporting of the location has been that helpful to ensure they get all witnesses. Initially the route was always described as Clapham junction to brixton. Technically it’s sort of correct, but most people would be thinking of a different route in their head. A better description would have been to say from Clapham South, down the south circular east bound towards the top of brixton hill. Poynders road name not always used either - normally south circular or A205.

2. randomly, phone reception in the area can be poor on certain networks. I am on EE and have very bad reception. Not sure if that impacts how phones ping at all.

3. yes, it is a busy road, but at night in lockdown it has been noticeably quieter. Additionally, you can sometimes get some fairly big (by London standards) gaps in traffic due to how the traffic signals work on the whole stretch of the road. But still, this is normally only for 15 seconds or so at most.

4. there is a ring doorbell on one of the houses where it is cavendish road, on the opposite side to where SE would have been walking, and just before the sharp bend in the road round to the left. In my own opinion this may be the most likely one to have picked her up.

5. Whilst there are only 2 busses that go down to the junction near Clapham South tube, there are a couple of others that turn off down kings avenue from the south circular - the 417 and 137. So there is a chance of more bus cam footage being available further up the road.

6. For how main a road it is, there are not loads of cameras down it due to limited number of shops, offices etc. It is mostly residential in that area with quite a few blocks of flats set back from the pavement.

just such a tragically sad, and baffling case. I truly hope they find all of the answers, and get justice for SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home