UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Sarah Everard, 33, vanished as she walked home to Brixton, south London, from the Clapham Junction area.

She spoke to her partner en route but has not been heard from since about 21:30 GMT, friend Rose Woollard said.

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for Brixton woman

https://twitter.com/LambethMPS/status/1367784499237576704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1367784499237576704|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56281473

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 (thread pulled due to excessive TOS violations)
Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed.

We do not know whether or not SE broke lockdown rules. To speculate or assume that she did is to somehow apportion blame toward a victim and is not victim friendly.

From The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

ADMIN NOTE:

Hey everyone,

There are far too many TOS violations going on in this thread. Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature line) that everyone has agreed to upon registering with Websleuths, some of which includes:

All quoted material and information stated as fact must have a link to the source and ALL images require a link to the source. Always remember: No link, no post !!

Copyright rules are that no more than 10% of any article may be copied. It is not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

Rumors are not allowed. This includes social media comments and/or hearsay.

Sleuthing of family, friends, or anyone else not officially named a POI / suspect is not allowed. Members may discuss what has been said in MSM about the person or what that person has said in MSM, but sleuthing out their personal information is not allowed. Members may sleuth this type of thing behind the scenes and discuss in private messaging with others, but it is not allowed to be posted on the public forum.

WS is victim friendly and victims include family, friends, and innocent persons. It is okay to have an opinion, but if your opinion is an insinuation or direct accusation of someone not officially named a POI or suspect, it is not allowed.

The thread is dedicated to discussion of Sarah's case. Anything else is off topic. If you have a question about The Rules, please private message a Mod or Admin for clarification rather than discussing it on the thread.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation and for being here to discuss Sarah's case.

ADMIN NOTE:

Members may link to a paywalled article so that others who have paid for a subscription or wish to get one can read the article. However, members can not copy/paste or quote directly from the article. It is not only a TOS violation, it is a violation of copyright law.
Members may briefly paraphrase what the article is about or they can copy the Google hit summary to give an idea of what the article contains in the event people wish to pay for the article.

On another note, approved MSM means publications such as major newspapers, not social media discussion groups like nappyvalleynet.

Also, random social media accounts are not approved sources. All posts (and responses) based on discussion of a random Twitter account have been removed.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random in response to some removed posts and is a bit OT. This is strictly so members do not have any misunderstanding of Websleuths' verification process.

ALL information provided as part of the verification is 100% confidential and is only known to 2 members of the Administration team. Personal information is never shared with the general membership unless the verified members wishes to do so themselves.

ADMIN WARNING

We have had 150 Alerts on this thread just since last night. This is totally unacceptable and the thread is THIS CLOSE to being closed to discussion with only the media thread remaining open.

We have other threads to deal with and we simply do not have the staff to deal with this number of Alerts.

If you do not KNOW that your post is in line with TOS, do not post. Further violations will result in a thread ban and possible closure of this discussion.

Post accordingly.

Thread is closed again.

Sorry that it has come to this, but the next member to post about Snapchat will received a 1 week Time Out from Websleuths. No exceptions.

Check back in 1 hour. During this time, ALL members need to read and understand The Rules that you agreed to upon registering with Websleuths. Most importantly:

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

The Rules: Etiquette & Information

Now that everyone has The Rules down pat ;) ... thread is open again.

Please post respectfully and responsibly in accordance with Websleuths TOS (aka The Rules). It is those rules that has kept Websleuths the most credible crime sleuthing site on the internet for many years, as opposed to being one of those rag-mag type of sites where anything goes. I say this respectfully with no negative intent, but if Websleuths rules are not to your liking, there are other sites where you can say everything and anything, and post unfettered. WS is not that site.

If there is something that is not clear in TOS, please private message a Mod or Admin and we will be glad to clarify.

I have only just now saw the images from the scene - I know we cannot link twitter but search @ladyjaggar if you want to see.

Having followed the LE operations for several missing persons, I can say IMO that this is definitely an operation to recover more than 1 body. There is no doubt.

Just adding BBC Reporter Simon Jones twitter account.
This is a verified news outlet so it is possible to post the link here without concern of anyone asking for it to be removed. It shows plenty of pics from various sources

Simon Jones
@SimonJonesNews

In all the cases I have followed, i can't think i have ever seen portacabins brought in. I do not get a good feeling from this at all.

Can anyone more in the know tell me, His re arrest at 3pm yesterday for murder, Would the 24 hours begin again from there?
I was just about to say this about the portacabins, never seen so much activity for just one body. Wonder what they could be used for

I think we need crimewatch back on the tv here in England. Yes it's true abductions are rare but sexual assaults are sadly not. Everytime I see Sarah's lovely smiley face it breaks my heart. How many more families likes Sarah's and libbys are going to lose their loved ones before more resources are put into finding perpetrators of these sickening crimes before they escalate to murder. The police are massively underfunded so I'm not placing blame directly onto them but enough is enough now!

It has been on every morning at 11am this week - Not sure what benefit that is of the population who work mind. I've been off this week but certainly going to try and watch it in catch up TV in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neiljohnsavage