UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the link to that fact please?
It appears as though someone at the very end if the clip manages to stick their head our of the back passenger window.

Exactly - I am convinced that is the case irrespective of the make/model of vehicle WC was driving. This is the route I would take if travelling out of London as well.

Just a quick opinion linking the incidents:
If WCs indecent exposure was at a drive through, they collect license plates when giving out meals to the correct cars. Obviously if this wasnt followed up properly by LE, it goes under the radar.
Fast forward 4 days, and a woman goes missing. Same license plate is spotted in the area she was last seen by the bus' CCTV footage, links the 2 cases.

Can anyone shed any light on the difference between a charge of “perverting the course of justice” and one of “assisting an offender”.

my non expert understanding is the former would be providing a false alibi or lying to police about someone’s whereabouts. And the latter would be more helping trying to cover things up after the offence? Possibly physically doing stuff such as dumping evidence?

I'm not sure at this point if we can say if this is a 'recent increase in deviant behaviour'. I would imagine more that this is a slow escalation and would be surprised if he hadn't carried out similar atrocities before. My worry is that with SE he may well have been 'unlucky' in that his victim has a relatively stable life where such a disappearance is very quickly noticed.
I think it probably is the case that because SE did have such a stable life, and was quite clearly returning home this is what has ensured that she didn't turn into just another missing person, whose body was never found. There was no doubt whatsoever that she was on her way home, so despite the rarity of it happening the possibility of her being abducted by a stranger had to be seriously considered at an early stage. Just my opinion obviously.

Perhaps he had it waiting for when he returned?

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

Who originally found that? The timing would probably fit, if had had red light stops on way. Really eerie to think it might be.

Car enthusiasts, let's fix this once and for all. What make of car is this please? Thank you!

EDIT: Front logo etc. ???
Been lurking for a few days following this case and like everyone else, have been wishing for a good outcome for Sarah. Very sad news yesterday and have been thinking about Sarah, her family and her friends.

I joined to answer your question! It looks like a Mitsubishi

When was the ambulance called to his house?
Long time member here, but I rarely post. First I want to send positive thoughts and heart-felt prayers to Sarah's family, friends and all that loved her. She sounds like an amazing woman. My heart also goes out to the whole community that is going to need a lot of healing after this.

Part of the reason I have been following these threads almost obsessively is that SE was the friend of a friend so I felt that I knew her somehow but had never met her. She did indeed look and sound like a really lovely person. So, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member