Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the engagement off then?
Oh, to be a fly on the wall....

Family Cole Attorney doing their darndest to get Nadia to cooperate fully and play victim.

#1 Best case scenario for Nadia:
IF there is NO documentation (texts, emails) where Nadia is implicated in organizing this and knowing about this "ordeal"- she could play the "controlling/ abusive boyfriend" card and say that she was manipulated by Aaron and his family into cooperating with this crime.

But that's a BIG IF. The fact they've named her in the affidavit tells me they have a LOT more on her.

#2 Second best case:
Nadia has some details she can offer that the Feds don't know & hard evidence - the Feds agree to a less sentence/no sentence IF she dishes all she knows.

Nadia becomes public enemy#1 in the eyes of the Aungs, however ... is she willing to accept that for the rest of her life? She seemingly is of means, daddy a prestigious doctor.... her future is bright if she can just brush this under the rug & move on. Which, rich people are always quite adept at.

#3 (worst case scenario) IF she is stubborn, refuses to talk, Stands By Her Man and she thinks she will walk off into the Sunset with Aaron in 3 to 5 years after time served..... she's doing herself NO favors. Family Aung isn't going to thank her. Nope.

& She's an only child, right? She's going to risk the next 3 to 10 years mired in this kaka? Her attorneys are desperately trying to talk her out of this, I'm sure.

This time, I think she's going to go with Door #1.

From what I have observed in this case, it seems nearly impossible to have any belief that NC didn’t do this of her own volition. For whatever reason she elected to leave the airport that day. And IIRC NC also had some change of clothes and also slight change of appearance in the moments after she left? And for those reasons alone it seems she was involved in the effort once the child was not returned timely to the biological mother.

Do have to wonder what communication and text or messages AA and NC had in the lead up to this. And whether that evidence makes it more difficult for NC predicament. IMO all should be charged, and have to bear cost of any charges, fines, and penalties including possible jail time. IANAL. MOO

wow I knew they were in on it, I didn't think they would be this stupid though

I actually believe that the whole idea was hatched and set in motion by Aaron’s parents after listening to Aaron whine. I don’t think Mama Aung is innocent. Nadia may not have realized the full extent of the plan (Mexico), which is why I think she’ll accept a plea in exchange for testifying against AA and JA. If the engagement isn’t off, she’s a fool!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back