UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This IMO but I’m worried that the search at the woods may be unrelated to evidence they have got from WC. Purely speculation here, but if a member of the public stumbled upon something untoward in the woods I.e. something that looked like a body or remains / a suspicious fire etc and reported it - that’s when the police started investigating the location. They had arrested WC initially on kidnapping charges because of the CCTV that put him at SEs last know location but they clearly didn’t have evidence of him going anywhere else/ a body at that stage to arrest him on more. So they had evidence of him kidnapping her and nothing more, but then they are lead to the woods by another report so have found evidence of a body but they have been unable to actually find any evidence to tie WC to that location as he has probably been able to clear up after himself very well given his job, which explains the extensive searches still going on both in the woods and at WCs house / other locations to try and find something to put him there and the fact he hasn’t been charged yet.

Purely speculation and I’m hoping it’s not true as I would hate to think he could get away with not being placed there...

I reckon they'd have been able to track him the Ashford area via traffic cameras if they had his number plate, but not the specific location - Something else has got them there.

IMO - you don't just turn into psychopathic Killer he would have fantasized about this killing and probably been planning it for months even maybe years

IMO sexual offences including rape or even murder are usually about control.
Having ultimate control and power over who lives or dies.

Although we don't know what happened in this case yet and if this applies to WC.

Sorry I should have introduced myself, newbie but been following all threads to date. I know it hasn't been mentioned for a while but a lot earlier, some posters were saying it was an unusual route for WC to drive home from either Westminster/Charing Cross (assumed by others but not confirmed) via the A205 out to Kent. I had thought WC may have rented a driveway/other parking space (OR that he just parked on the street there) near Poynders and then tubed it from Charing Cross to Clapham South so I support that as a theory, I know a couple have posted it. But would also like to say that i live between two Midlands cities and have had to drive into both of them for work (not for a while fortunately) and traffic can be nightmare.. into City A I was ok as long as I arrived by 8.30 and left before 4pm... one minute later and I'd be stuck in a half hour jam
City B even worse... I tried various routes and they were all congested at different times, in the end I found a route that worked for me 3 miles longer but avoided most of the traffic. So IMO if WC did drive all the way into Central Londonhe may well have found the A205 route quicker to get out at certain times (please people, dont always believe everything you read on google Maps! Directions/times are not always accurate!)
Yeah I could see this actually. At first I thought it was a bit of a mad way to go but if you were driving most of the way then getting the tube it would likely be the quieter route, you avoid having to cross the Thames which is always a bit of a nightmare, and you would be right on the northern line.

I still don’t think it’s very satisfactory as a normal commute, the risk of being stuck in traffic is just too high. I know it’s saying 2hours at the moment but it’s pretty quiet at the moment. I would say normal rush hour traffic would add at least an hour to times that are coming up now.

I would say he would have been more likely to commute by train most days, but use car/motorbike if he had unsociable shifts. Especially if, as suspected, he would travel free on the train from Deal to CC. JMO

Does anyone know if there is staff parking at police HQ?

Many new posters aren't unusual for a case like this. Would a serious journalist use WS as their source? Info posted anonymously by purported locals/insiders isn't verified.

It seems an odd / lazy way to source info doesn’t it, but it’s undeniable that some of the text in articles appearing in MSM is @LeopardLeotard information almost word for word! With ‘a source said’ in front of it! It happened once and I passed it off as coincidence, but it happened at least twice more since. With LL very obviously being local (to WC home) and very kindly taking time to share pics and updates here, it’s strange how moments later this info is appearing in the tabloids.

Are we reading to much in to the referrals? I thought that because he is police it’s standard practice for them to refer themselves for independent investigation to be transparent and check things have been done correctly/make sure process improvements are made. The referrals in themselves don’t mean the police have made mistakes, that’s what the investigation is set up to determine
No, we are not, we are clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member