Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Websleuth is a victim friendly forum - this doesn't read as very friendly towards the victim.

She was a grown woman doing what has earned men a pat on the back for for a long time. Women are allowed to enjoy sex these days. Your comment is a judgement on her life and that's unfair and unwarranted.

I haven’t said anything there that was derogatory towards her, it’s been played out right in the court all this. I haven’t judged her life at all, I have made an observation based on what we have been told about her recent relationships. Personally, I have no issue with her doing whatever she did, it’s pertinent to the case how she led her life and the various men involved in her over a very short period of time. She was a member of many date sites we’ve been told. Her life isn’t exactly straightforward I’ll say. This doesn’t seem to just be a woman who enjoyed sex as you put it!!!

Hi man and thanks HTN

(Ps and offtopic. A few months ago I suggested a couple of people on the Claudia case priv messaged you re some car info. The thread took on a few new legs and involved a person who knew all involved, never before spoken. Some cctv and other shots of various plates and vehicles. Not sure if you engaged)

I haven’t seen any of that about Claudia, not something I wish to follow nowadays spy, I did do a while back but lost interest.

16:23

Lacomba questioned over car journey seen on CCTV

CCTV captured a car at Blue Firs in Church Road at 4.27am on October 10 heading towards Bazes Shaw.

Four minutes later at 4.31am was the first reflection of light on the glass of 32 Bazes Shaw.

Ms Morgan says: “That was you driving back into the car park”

But Lacomba replies “No it was not.”

Footage at 4.52am then shows a double flash in the same reflection.

“That’s you locking your car isn’t it?” says Ms Morgan.

Lacomba replies “No it is not.”

Interesting to see people coming here that actually new him!

I like the way he brought his mommy in again. She is going to end up being charged aswell if she is not careful! IMO.
Does anyone know how old the child is that says BL was out?

0_Lacombas-car-was-allegedly-seen-making-a-return-journey-to-New-Ash-Green-in-the-early-hours-of-October-10-2018JPG.jpg

Unfortunately it's that old chestnut, find out how someone lived, and you will find out how they died.

To be fair, it's hard not to judge. We do it all the time, appearance, clothes, how someone speaks, where they live..we do it when we don't even realise we are doing it.

I was thinking earlier that this does remind me of Claudia's case in some respects.

Regarding the equity, l had another thought, in that the mortgage may not be a repayment one, which is why Sarah reached the conclusion she could give him half the equity. I looked at Bazes Shaw prices on Zoopla generally and they seem to be in the same ballpark of £230-260k. Whenever it was put on the market at £330k, there was no chance it was ever going to sell at that price, and perhaps that is why is was inflated- to put potential buyers off even viewing it.

But he ( BL ) told the court 'trust had gone out of their relationship' after Miss Wellgreen discovered she was pregnant at a time when they had decided together she would be sterilised

The court has also heard from a family liaison officer who, having arrived at Lacomba's home in Bazes Shaw as part of the investigation into Miss Wellgreen's disappearance, was told by him to 'come back next week'.

Ex-boyfriend, 39, denies murdering mother-of-five Sarah Wellgreen | Daily Mail Online

I just showed my daughter these 2 photos - she knows nothing about the case and I asked her what she thought it was ... she said 'a car ... looks like yours (a seven seater) a taxi or work one cause there's a logo on the doors like a taxi' ... she said the second pic just looked like a photo that you've 'flipped' on your pc.

I think he's guilty and I'm as confident as you can be that the jury will find him guilty too ... as always, I'll remind everyone that we're only seeing and hearing reported snippets of evidence and I think you glean so much from hearing a person speaking and seeing body language.

16:38

Data session on Lacomba's phone at 4.38am

At 4.38am, a data session starts on one of his phones. Mr Lacomba says: “I wasn’t in my car at those times. I was in my bedroom asleep.”

But Ms Morgan says that he was deleting things on his phone.
She says:
You were trying to make sure the police weren’t able to work out exactly where you had gone to to get rid of Sarah Wellgreen’s body.

“Are you going to tell us now where she is?”

Lacomba replies:
I don’t know where she is.”

Ms Morgan adds:
That’s just not true is it.”

Live updates as Sarah Wellgreen's ex-partner goes on trial accused of her murder

16:40

Prosecution: 'Lacomba made up story about leaving house the night before'

Alison Morgan QC, prosecuting, says to Lacomba: “You got the shock of your life when you went back into the property at 4.52am didn’t you.” She is referring to the witness account of an occupant of the house who was awake during the early hours of October 10.

The story about Lacomba going outside to the noise of animals on the night of October 8/9 which he explained in the witness box yesterday (October 14) was not included in his defence documents.

“What you’re really trying to do is make-up an episode to make the occupant of the house a bit right but wrong about what night it was,” questions Ms Morgan.

Ms Morgan describes it as “absolute nonsense” and says “you were just standing there making it up”.

Live updates as Sarah Wellgreen's ex-partner goes on trial accused of her murder

Apparently he's tried to make out the child who woke up in the night and found nobody home was wrong about the day and that it was the night before and he was outside because of animals making noises.

It would be really good to know at what time the occupant of the house woke up - if they had only been awake for 10 minutes or so, then BL can give the noisy animal excuse - if the person had been up an hour or more ? makes things more difficult.
Fairly sure in earlier testimony it was said that the occupant was watching tv, so that says to me they had been up for longer than a few minutes.

Apparently he's tried to make out the child who woke up in the night and found nobody home was wrong about the day and that it was the night before and he was outside because of animals making noises.

Because we all go charging outside in the middle of the night because we hear an animal o_O

What did he think it was...a panther, perhaps?

Unfortunately it's that old chestnut, find out how someone lived, and you will find out how they died.

To be fair, it's hard not to judge. We do it all the time, appearance, clothes, how someone speaks, where they live..we do it when we don't even realise we are doing it.

I was thinking earlier that this does remind me of Claudia's case in some respects.

Regarding the equity, l had another thought, in that the mortgage may not be a repayment one, which is why Sarah reached the conclusion she could give him half the equity. I looked at Bazes Shaw prices on Zoopla generally and they seem to be in the same ballpark of £230-260k. Whenever it was put on the market at £330k, there was no chance it was ever going to sell at that price, and perhaps that is why is was inflated- to put potential buyers off even viewing it.

Yeah ... you're right.

She lived with a man who wanted to kill her and that's how she died.

If she had sex with 20 different men a day - still no ones business but hers and certainly not a reason for her to be murdered in such a cold calculating gutless manner.

This was no fit of jealous rage.

Because we all go charging outside in the middle of the night because we hear an animal o_O

What did he think it was...a panther, perhaps?

I live in a wooded area and hear all sorts and i can categorically confirm i have never been outside! This is absurd, next he will claim his mom was there with a nerf gun ready to see it off.
The only beast round there was him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member