Found Deceased UK - Seesha Dack, 15, Fish Quay, North Shields, 30 August 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
We have extreme concerns for the welfare of Seesha Dack who now has been missing 2 nights.

Police search for 15-year-old girl reported missing in North Shields

police facebook appeal.Northumbria Police

There is a facebook search group set up for Seesha.

What has happened is her friend was found ‘in a bad way’ and Seesha disappeared whilst loading into the ambulance, this confirmed by another friend but Seesha got away from and quite possibly there may have some drinking going on. Seesha is in no trouble and needs to be located as soon as possible.

Last edited:
This is fairly local to me, I'm in Burradon which is about 6 miles away. I'm seeing a lot of shares on Facebook and several unsubstantiated rumours about sightings etc which I won't post until there's any verified information.

I hope she's found safe but underage drinking with the river Tyne close by is a real concern.

This is so sad. I am in the US so not familiar with this area. Was she found near water? Is she thought to have drowned? Or harmed herself?

This is so sad. I am in the US so not familiar with this area. Was she found near water? Is she thought to have drowned? Or harmed herself?
There hasn't been any more news as far as I'm aware. I don't think water was the issue as I think the area she was located at was a short walk from the river. I've walked down Tanner's Bank a couple of times with a friend.
No news of cause of death that I've seen. I live south of the river, in Sunderland.

There hasn't been any more news as far as I'm aware. I don't think water was the issue as I think the area she was located at was a short walk from the river. I've walked down Tanner's Bank a couple of times with a friend.
No news of cause of death that I've seen. I live south of the river, in Sunderland.

Thank you so much for the reply! I guess we just wait for more information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back