UK UK - Sonica Hans, 35, Bedford, Boxing Day, 26 Dec 2012 - Fresh appeal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:

Sonica Hans, then aged 35, was last seen on 26 December 2012, walking through Bedford town centre past the Swan Hotel and along the Embankment.
(…)
Bedfordshire Police has carried out extensive inquiries and searches, including police divers searching the river Great Ouse between Prebend Street and the Slipe Bridge but no trace of her has ever been found.
(…)
"On the 10th anniversary of Sonica's disappearance, her family has decided to issue a heartfelt statement that will strike a chord with many people here in Bedfordshire and in the hope that someone who knows something will come forward.”

Ms Hans, who is about 5ft 3ins (1.6m) tall, has long black hair which was dyed dark brown.

She was last seen wearing red trousers or leggings, a thigh-length black jumper and a dark blue jacket.

Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for finding it. The last update was on December 22, 2012. In my opinion, legitimately her account.
There is an interesting post in August with two pictures in B&W, basically she replies in the comments sth like
“Both of them are thinking about marriage..” in hindi
Then I wonder why the black circle picture withnthe background of her and a man with I love you.
There is sth off with the black circle picture updated on 22 Dec

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61
Back