UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was hot weather in London, so lots of people could have been tanned, possibly including prisoners who had been working on day release for the past couple of months.
Thank you for that Tes ,I was unsure if it was 3 weeks or a couple of months

It does raise an important point though, which is that the dissimilarity between the various sightings, and the remarkable resemblance of one of them to MG, is always glossed as though unimportant or non-existent. You're led to assume the sketch is of Cannan because the police say it is, but this does not address the anomalies or discrepancies between them.

Last edited:
It does raise an important point though, which is that the dissimilarity between the various sightings, and the remarkable resemblance of one of them to MG, is always glossed as though unimportant or non-existent. You're led to assume the sketch is of Cannan because the police say it is, but this does not address the anomalies
I was looking back at Shirley Banks murder just to see Cannans other known victim. I must say Shirley and Suzy have a lot in common the most striking is they look so similar they could be twins most definitely sisters imo and the minor is both names begin with 'S" and if you include Sandra court in that line up all 3 have same initial. But two out of 3 were found in ditches .this seems to be Cannans MO so why take better care concealing suzys body and Sandra's murder wasn't sexually motivated or was and killer got disturbed and had to dispose of remains quickly .

I feel in suzys case .it closed to other possibilities once Cannan was revealed as a suspect . Looking outside that box was considered either a waste of time or conspiracy. IMO lots of people in suzys circle had motive however minor .

The question I have is were they capable of killing ,concealing and never revealing. Psychologically that's a major burden but prehaps the burden was made lighter by lack of finger pointing and combine that with shoddy police work ,DLs meddling , Suzys complicated life and no body being found .It gives a potential murderer plenty of time to settle the nerves and get a story straight .

It amazes me that police Allegedly had no interest in coincidence's but were willing to overlook the anomalies and speculative on my part made a square peg fit into a round hole .

Prehaps JC did kill Suzy but why not put him in a line up with other lookalikes of the photo fit made up of ,random strangers people known to the victim or whom worked with Suzy as they had visited 37 Shorrolds looking for her . Surely this needed to be eliminated by witnesses. No law that I know of prevents this and if your not guilty or have an explanation or alibi you would want to help ??He wasn't cautioned and questioned either, only informally .

Everything is great in hindsight and my criticism of the investigation is all well in good when I have the bigger picture in front of me and have the time to pour over details and prehaps law enforcement of the time were overwhelmed with multiple crimes across the board and weren't allocated the resources or manpower . An inquisitive mind should be at the height of importance to any investigation team past and present but unfortunately even today police forces are often overworked and under paid ,under appreciated and the courts don't always value the evidence gathered and the culprit walks free .

Last edited:
I was looking back at Shirley Banks murder just to see Cannans other known victim. I must say Shirley and Suzy have a lot in common the most striking is they look so similar they could be twins most definitely sisters imo and the minor is both names begin with 'S" and if you include Sandra court in that line up all 3 have same initial. But two out of 3 were found in ditches .this seems to be Cannans MO so why take better care concealing suzys body and Sandra's murder wasn't sexually motivated or was and killer got disturbed and had to dispose of remains quickly .

I feel in suzys case .it closed to other possibilities once Cannan was revealed as a suspect . Looking outside that box was considered either a waste of time or conspiracy. IMO lots of people in suzys circle had motive however minor .

The question I have is were they capable of killing ,concealing and never revealing. Psychologically that's a major burden but prehaps the burden was made lighter by lack of finger pointing and combine that with shoddy police work ,DLs meddling , Suzys complicated life and no body being found .It gives a potential murderer plenty of time to settle the nerves and get a story straight .

It amazes me that police Allegedly had no interest in coincidence's but were willing to overlook the anomalies and speculative on my part made a square peg fit into a round hole .

Prehaps JC did kill Suzy but why not put him in a line up with other lookalikes of the photo fit made up of ,random strangers people known to the victim or whom worked with Suzy as they had visited 37 Shorrolds looking for her . Surely this needed to be eliminated by witnesses. No law that I know of prevents this and if your not guilty or have an explanation or alibi you would want to help ??He wasn't cautioned and questioned either, only informally .

Everything is great in hindsight and my criticism of the investigation is all well in good when I have the bigger picture in front of me and have the time to pour over details and prehaps law enforcement of the time were overwhelmed with multiple crimes across the board and weren't allocated the resources or manpower . An inquisitive mind should be at the height of importance to any investigation team past and present but unfortunately even today police forces are often overworked and under paid ,under appreciated and the courts don't always value the evidence gathered and the culprit walks free .
Take a look on YouTube, there’s bound to be the video often referenced in the various documentaries showing the police interview with JC.
This has been analysed many times and in the last documentary I watched “In the Footsteps of Killers” featuring David Wilson, he concluded from this video that JC was guilty.
Psychologists came to this conclusion, I’m not so sure myself, I prefer to look at what solid evidence there is, in JC’s case there’s none.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi
Back