UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SL only took her purse to the appointment she had to view 37 shorrolds rd. she left her handbag beside her desk in the office. this to me shows she did not plan on being gone for very long.
from what ive seen, people doing a houseshowing dont have a bag with them, keys and purse/wallet in pocket maybe, I agree about Suzy not intending to be gone for long. That is why all the sightings of her with JC throught the day either enjoying champagne, fighting in cars . people forget she was nipping out on a lunch break , she would have been fired for just leaving and being in the street with a guy with champagne in the evening!.

ive Dmed Videcette before, quite a long time ago now. Obviously he doesnt give much away, but He agreed that Suzys family need to be onside with his research to make police act on it THe fact on the week of FInding Suzy being published, her brother called for SW to be reinterviewed. It seems unlikely, I suppose the family have had years of people approaching with different theories ,I think its a shame VIdecette didnt get to speak to Paul Lamplugh. He may have been open to a new approach, I think DL ruled the roost.

Really interesting comment. I remember when it came out about suzy not taking the housekeys for the showing. A documentary turned up and they made a point of Suzy saying hoy chuck me the keys to 37 Shorrolds. Over the years , right back to the beginning ive never seen this in a recreation. THe msm want to get back to the established narrative People like David Wilson just follow the established line. Id be interested if hes even read Videcettes book. He wanted Robert Black charged for Geanette tate. Blacks victims were left to be discovered. Tate has been hidden. Black abducted from busy areas. Tate was on a remote country lane. I have my own ideas who was responsible for her murder. Wilson even wanted Black charged For April Fabb who vanished in 1969 as there was no evidence that he was not in the area i mean wtf.Theres a tendency to want to tidy stuff up. Contrary to belief, i do think there are poeple who kill as a one off. They want to know what its like to kill a woman, they do it and then dont do it again, not everyone is a serial killer.

Really interesting comment. I remember when it came out about suzy not taking the housekeys for the showing. A documentary turned up and they made a point of Suzy saying hoy chuck me the keys to 37 Shorrolds. Over the years , right back to the beginning ive never seen this in a recreation. THe msm want to get back to the established narrative People like David Wilson just follow the established line. Id be interested if hes even read Videcettes book. He wanted Robert Black charged for Geanette tate. Blacks victims were left to be discovered. Tate has been hidden. Black abducted from busy areas. Tate was on a remote country lane. I have my own ideas who was responsible for her murder. Wilson even wanted Black charged For April Fabb who vanished in 1969 as there was no evidence that he was not in the area i mean wtf.Theres a tendency to want to tidy stuff up. Contrary to belief, i do think there are poeple who kill as a one off. They want to know what its like to kill a woman, they do it and then dont do it again, not everyone is a serial killer.
It was DV who came up with the assumption that Suzy didn't take the keys in his book, which he used to back up his theory of her going to the PoW pub that lunchtime.

In AS's book it twice clearly states that Suzy took the keys on pages 6 & 28/29.

Page 6: The estate agent manager remembered Susannah coming behind his desk to pick up the keys, which were attached to the large and distinctive yellow Sturgis key fob.

Pages 28 & 29: KR remembered seeing Susannah on the phone and half-sitting on her desk as if she was about to leave. She went to pick up the keys to 37 Shorrolds Road from the key board behind MG's desk, and then took the house details from a drawer.

This is from the original police investigation and, unless the Sturgis staff are lying for some reason, is clear for all to see. DV conveniently ignores this information in his book.

It was DV who came up with the assumption that Suzy didn't take the keys in his book, which he used to back up his theory of her going to the PoW pub that lunchtime.

In AS's book it twice clearly states that Suzy took the keys on pages 6 & 28/29.

Page 6: The estate agent manager remembered Susannah coming behind his desk to pick up the keys, which were attached to the large and distinctive yellow Sturgis key fob.

Pages 28 & 29: KR remembered seeing Susannah on the phone and half-sitting on her desk as if she was about to leave. She went to pick up the keys to 37 Shorrolds Road from the key board behind MG's desk, and then took the house details from a drawer.

This is from the original police investigation and, unless the Sturgis staff are lying for some reason, is clear for all to see. DV conveniently ignores this information in his book.
The staff may not be lying. She might have just been role playing taking the keys but didn’t actually take them. Though, if she was over there already pretending to take them she probably would have just taken them even if the viewing was fake.

The staff may not be lying. She might have just been role playing taking the keys but didn’t actually take them. Though, if she was over there already pretending to take them she probably would have just taken them even if the viewing was fake.

Yes if she was role playing she would of just taken the keys.

DV unfortunately has made up his own theory’s to sell the book. I think he had very good intentions to begin but as the costs spiraled to help sales he had to come up with a suspect.

IMO

Yes if she was role playing she would of just taken the keys.

DV unfortunately has made up his own theory’s to sell the book. I think he had very good intentions to begin but as the costs spiraled to help sales he had to come up with a suspect.

IMO
Yes, well put. DV needs SJL not to have taken the keys for his "detective story" to work. It's part of his plot. Maybe that is a bit harsh but that is my impression anyway. Not to take away from the work he has done.

In reply to your post about the DNA links @su5ie, i couldn't see anything about it in the Wellington Today link. However, in the Birmingham Live page it does reference the DNA link between Suzy and JC. However, the source of this link is from the author Christopher Berry-Dee. He wrote a book called 'Unmasking Mr Kipper' in 1996, in which he names Michael Sams as being responsible for Suzy's disappearance. Sams was convicted for the murder of Julie Dart in 1991, and the kidnapping of estate agent Stephanie Slater in 1992.

in 2008, CBD releases a book called 'Prime Suspect', which has a picture of Suzy and JC on the cover, but is mainly about JC.

The Birmingham Live link is dated 2010, with an update in 2012.

In it, Berry-Dee has claimed trace DNA evidence was found in an old Ford Sierra once owned by Cannan – which reveals Suzy was once in the car. “I believe that was the car that Suzy Lamplugh was later abducted in. We went through all the evidence with detectives, and wondered if there could be trace evidence in that car linking her to her killer.

They found the car when the case was re-opened in 2000, and I understand they did find trace evidence of both Cannan and Suzy Lamplugh. This evidence has never been put before a jury because the Crown Prosecution Service will not proceed without a confession.''

Apart from CBD, no-one else has ever mentioned this DNA link.
In the Wellington link I posted it was in reference to Sandra court dna evidence in a ford sierra. I couldn't find an article with both references together just separate ones unfortunately and I suppose I linked the two together as being the same Ford sierra in which the Birmingham live link states both Cannan and possibly suzys dna was found in a red Ford Sierra. It is quite possible Cannan had use of two separate Ford sierra's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back