UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was the only photo I could find of a full image of JC . Did policemen in England have a height requirement? He doesn't look too short here and suzy was 5'6 from this article here

I googled my own question policemen did have a height requirement up until early 1990s

Screenshot_20240815_175347_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240815_174513_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
its an excellent point about the door not being damaged in the newspaper and one I would not have twigged .. very observant of you . I think a lot of assumptions are and were made about this case... did a police man break in or suzys dad
they could have gained entry to shorrolds rd by using the back door. suzy goes missing on monday, and life goes on in the business world. the locks to 37 shorrolds rd would have been changed the next day tuesday. i would bet my life on it. the house has still got to be sold, so the locks would have been changed ASAP. its weird no one can remember the locks being changed under the circumstances, but that is down to the passage of time. iam convinced SL took the keys and paperwork with her that day.

its an excellent point about the door not being damaged in the newspaper and one I would not have twigged .. very observant of you . I think a lot of assumptions are and were made about this case... did a police man break in or suzys dad
pc jones was the officer who had to break down door to SL flat.

I came across this site if anyone is interested. Nothing to do with suzy just little known forgotten or rarer cases in the uk .I had came across Margaret Frame murder in 1978 during my searches re suzy and found this website

Thanks Lee for that . Have you got a link for that . If you don't it's no worries
hi there. jones talks about breaking down SL door on the documentary. crimes that shook britain, which profiles SL case. it should be on you tube.

CV's later recollection of the phone calls from / about SJL during 28th are an example of this. When someone rang the pub, asked if "Susan" were there and said to keep her there if she turned up, what says this call had anything to do with SJL? Why can't it have been a wrong number, or about something else, or misremembered from a different day? Did anyone called Susan work at the PoW?

I'm still gobsmacked that the police never searched the pub on Monday 28th July. They searched 123SR and 37SR, the former a place there was no reason to think she had intended to go, but they never searched the other place they did know she was heading? FFS!
the susan mystery call sounds really weird. i think KH made up the story as a way to insert himself into the case more. if that is the case, then he is now a suspect in the eyes of DV, ha, ha.

the susan mystery call sounds really weird. i think KH made up the story as a way to insert himself into the case more. if that is the case, then he is now a suspect in the eyes of DV, ha, ha.
KH states he reported this in the first few weeks of the investigation and gave officers a number on a piece of paper from a caller named' Sarah ' The piece of paper was lost by the investigation team apparently but this wouldn't surprise me anyway

KH states he reported this in the first few weeks of the investigation and gave officers a number on a piece of paper from a caller named' Sarah ' The piece of paper was lost by the investigation team apparently but this wouldn't surprise me anyway
Me neither.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back