UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same I'm so logical in my thinking that my head hurts with the amount of atrocious oversights made in this case. I think the majority of us would love to go back in time and give the investigation officers a good kick up the you know what lol
i agree with you regarding the POW being searched. the fact that SL was supposed to go there at 6pm to pick up her missing items should be enough a reason for it to be checked out.

Thanks to whoever mentioned plenty of books about SL disappearance available online. I've got to pages 28/29 and one thing came to my mind - it mentions that SL's car was provided by Sturgis and that the 18 year old office junior JC would use other staff cars to take photographs of new properties for sale. It says that morning JC had used SL's car to photograph a client's house and had parked it in a side road opposite the office in Whittingstall Road, off of the Fulham Road. The thing that came to my mind was that what if the 18 year old office junior was in a hurry and hadn't locked the car door - could someone (knowing that SL mostly drove the car and perhaps knowing she was about to meet Mr Kipper) have crouched down in the back waiting for her, surprised her with a knife (having read the PDF file discussed here recently on another JC - aka Canaan)the car surprising thing with a knife was a regular thing for him allegedly and could he, or some other perp, have instructed her to drive to proposed car viewing or to where the car was later found? JMO MOO
this is similar to what i thought. calvert took SL car to a viewing on foskett rd, then returned 20 mins later. could mr kipper have got into SL car on foskett rd, then stayed hidden there. its a bit of a stretch, but you never know.

This was my hypothesis if suzy was abducted on Whittingstall Road .The only problem with this is why get her to drive to Stevenage at all . A taxi man also observed the car parked up a little after wendy .
If suzy left Sturgis at 12. 40 and Wendy seen car at 12.45/50 would Wendy not have also seen or heard some sort of commotion and would the kidnapper not have had to use one of the doors to exit the car so therefore drivers door would not be the only door unlocked. My opinion is suzy either drove the car to Stevenage herself to meet a Mr Kipper and he was the abductor and once suzy sat in his car she was trapped. Or there was two perpetrators involved one bundled suzy into a car on Whittingstall and the other drove suzys car to Stevenage and they both reconvened near Stevenage and both drove suzy to her place of death
. But again why drive to Stevenage Road Park beside the sturgis sign .when the abductor could have hid the car anywhere in Fulham and beyond .
The sturgis sign has significance. What that is I'm not sure of yet whether it was a marker for rendezvous point or to send a message to someone it's hard to decipher
And then the obvious question after that is where does 37 Shorrolds come in to that . Are all the witnesses wrong on their sightings ?
The only one I tend to believe is the guy who spotted suzy standing at the gate she was on her own . If not suzy why has this woman not come forward . This sighting can't be a result of confusion like prehaps HRs sighting of a man and woman as this could have been SF and MG .

In the crimewatch reconstruction I noticed post on the floor of 37SR in the video when they look through the letterbox .the post doesn't look to be disturbed by a door having being pushed open .does the prove suzy didn't enter the house and therefore was never there or was it just placed there by crimewatch team for effect . Also does the heap of post on floor prove that the house had lain empty fo some time without any disturbance
i agree. mr kipper ditched SL car right across the road from the large sturgis for sale sign. that was always part of the plan, but what does it mean. bringing the car back into fulham was a clever move because it keeps the investigation focused on fulham, when he has suzy held captive in another part of SW london.

this is similar to what i thought. calvert took SL car to a viewing on foskett rd, then returned 20 mins later. could mr kipper have got into SL car on foskett rd, then stayed hidden there. its a bit of a stretch, but you never know.
Was Calvert doing viewings for clients being an office junior? ..This is prehaps far fetched for the logically minded but could suzy have been a victim of manslaughter in the office and her body brought to house on foskett Road movements of other staff members can be explained away by supposed viewing appointments so no sus on them from police for this and stored there and moved that night or next day I'm presuming law enforcement didn't search every house on sturgis books . Entirely MOO for this scenario to work . Suzy's car or other company vehicle either has to be parked on radpole or preferably chesilton rd and a side entrance to exist from an outdoor storage area her body moved to the car and to an empty property on sturgis books and after dark is brought to a final dumping point sorry to be so crude . I know suzy is a person and I have respect for her i am only illustrating a scenario

Last edited:
i agree. mr kipper ditched SL car right across the road from the large sturgis for sale sign. that was always part of the plan, but what does it mean. bringing the car back into fulham was a clever move because it keeps the investigation focused on fulham, when he has suzy held captive in another part of SW london.
Keeping the car in fulham definitely leaves a cold trail, a dead end its a delay tactic. It throws the scent off the real location . IF suzy was abducted into another car it was from Stevenage by one man or Whittingstall by two men and i tend to sway to the belief she was never at Shorrolds at all .

Keeping the car in fulham definitely leaves a cold trail, a dead end its a delay tactic. It throws the scent off the real location . IF suzy was abducted into another car it was from Stevenage by one man or Whittingstall by two men and i tend to sway to the belief she was never at Shorrolds at all .
i believe she did go to 37 shorrolds rd, but i dont think she was ever on stevanage rd. HR to me is the best witness because he seen a couple outside 37 around 1pm. i think that was SL and mr kipper. he also gave MG the information on the same day while events were still fresh in his mind. HR did add details on later, but of the couple he seen, that was SL and mr kipper, iam sure of it.

This was my hypothesis if suzy was abducted on Whittingstall Road .The only problem with this is why get her to drive to Stevenage at all . A taxi man also observed the car parked up a little after wendy .
If suzy left Sturgis at 12. 40 and Wendy seen car at 12.45/50 would Wendy not have also seen or heard some sort of commotion and would the kidnapper not have had to use one of the doors to exit the car so therefore drivers door would not be the only door unlocked. My opinion is suzy either drove the car to Stevenage herself to meet a Mr Kipper and he was the abductor and once suzy sat in his car she was trapped. Or there was two perpetrators involved one bundled suzy into a car on Whittingstall and the other drove suzys car to Stevenage and they both reconvened near Stevenage and both drove suzy to her place of death
. But again why drive to Stevenage Road Park beside the sturgis sign .when the abductor could have hid the car anywhere in Fulham and beyond .
The sturgis sign has significance. What that is I'm not sure of yet whether it was a marker for rendezvous point or to send a message to someone it's hard to decipher
And then the obvious question after that is where does 37 Shorrolds come in to that . Are all the witnesses wrong on their sightings ?
The only one I tend to believe is the guy who spotted suzy standing at the gate she was on her own . If not suzy why has this woman not come forward . This sighting can't be a result of confusion like prehaps HRs sighting of a man and woman as this could have been SF and MG .

In the crimewatch reconstruction I noticed post on the floor of 37SR in the video when they look through the letterbox .the post doesn't look to be disturbed by a door having being pushed open .does the prove suzy didn't enter the house and therefore was never there or was it just placed there by crimewatch team for effect . Also does the heap of post on floor prove that the house had lain empty fo some time without any disturbance

I don't know because there are so many hypotheses.
However, I have just read on page 67 of the book that the boyfriend DH was Tall, bronzed and very handsome. (How many others are mentioned as Tall? Thinking of the car seat being pushed back. JMO MOO). I read in pages earlier that the new boyfriend of only 3 weeks she was thinking of ending that and that the previous relationship with DH was never really over, allegedly. JMO MOO

Also wanted to note that I thought the witness on the Bike seeing SL in the car was a friend but in the book it says she is a regular client - helped busy clients buy houses.

Exactly. If the door was unlocked he might have got in closer to lunchtime, as if it was earlier in the morning around 10am ish (i can't remember the time) it was a long wait.

Also want to ask, if it being a Monday is significant? Someone upset over the weekend? Or a planned event for the beginning of a week? MOO

Also wanted to note that I thought the witness on the Bike seeing SL in the car was a friend but in the book it says she is a regular client - helped busy clients buy houses.
That was her job, sourcing suitable properties for busy clients. It meant that she came into contact with many other people in the business, including Suzy who she saw once a week. They were friends, but not necessarily close friends.

That was her job, sourcing suitable properties for busy clients. It meant that she came into contact with many other people in the business, including Suzy who she saw once a week. They were friends, but not necessarily close friends.
Although i don't think they were close friends, i believe BW was also a member of the Putney Set, so they probably saw each other socially as well.

Hello,
Coul you help me please, I am lost.

HK is Ken Hemingsley, landlord of PoW but who is CV ?
BTW I had to look for PoW as for me it only meant Prisoner of War :rolleyes:

About AL : I've seen his picture and name up thread but I couldn't find the link with SL and this case.
Thanks in advance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha