UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i agree. mr kipper ditched SL car right across the road from the large sturgis for sale sign. that was always part of the plan, but what does it mean. bringing the car back into fulham was a clever move because it keeps the investigation focused on fulham, when he has suzy held captive in another part of SW london.

It's possible, but it might be nothing to do with Sturgis, and there may be no Mr Kipper.

If we're speculating, then for all we know Suzy just wanted an excuse to leave the office. It was over 80 degrees and her bosses were out boozing. She had just dumped her boyfriend. She had misplaced her belongings. Her ex was back in town. She was arguing over a sale. She had rejected a business proposal from a friend.

A lot of reasons why she may have made an excuse to leave the office that day.

Maybe she just planned to clear her head, and spend half an hour down by the river that lunchtime. Got snatched as she tried to park up on Stevenage Road, five minutes after she left her office?

It's possible, but it might be nothing to do with Sturgis, and there may be no Mr Kipper.

If we're speculating, then for all we know Suzy just wanted an excuse to leave the office. It was over 80 degrees and her bosses were out boozing. She had just dumped her boyfriend. She had misplaced her belongings. Her ex was back in town. She was arguing over a sale. She had rejected a business proposal from a friend.

A lot of reasons why she may have made an excuse to leave the office that day.

Maybe she just planned to clear her head, and spend half an hour down by the river that lunchtime. Got snatched as she tried to park up on Stevenage Road, five minutes after she left her office?
I can see this covering why she made the fake appointment and leaving the office. However, it would have to have been incredible bad luck to get randomly snatched as you park your car in Stevenage Road.
It’s more likely that she was lured to the location, told I’ll meet you opposite the Sturgis for sale sign.
The perpetrator was parked forward of where Suzy’s car was found, she pulled up behind, got out quickly and was snatched.
She therefore knew her abductor.

I can see this covering why she made the fake appointment and leaving the office. However, it would have to have been incredible bad luck to get randomly snatched as you park your car in Stevenage Road.
It’s more likely that she was lured to the location, told I’ll meet you opposite the Sturgis for sale sign.
The perpetrator was parked forward of where Suzy’s car was found, she pulled up behind, got out quickly and was snatched.
This is a likely scenario, that she was hoodwinked into meeting someone at Stevenage Road.

However, the fact that the driver's door was unlocked, the handbrake off and her purse left in the car suggests that someone else parked it there and left in a hurry.

Like everything else in the mystery, pieces of the jigsaw just don't fit.

This Terry would explain the overlapping of the garage door she parked behind the perps car

Based on crime scene behaviour in sexual motivated murders and methods of disposal and scientific based data on miles usually travelled to dispose of a victims body for example a body is usually disposed of in an Eastern direction, the body is usually buried hastily so covered with branches ,leaves or dumped in water . The perpetrator doesn't want to risk being seen digging a six by six grave .

Ultimately we all have our thoughts on who we think is guilty but where do people think her body could be .

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589871X23001389

This is an extract of a pdf on crime scene behaviours in sexual motivated murdersI.ive added full link if anybody interested
Screenshot_20240817_105426_Drive.jpg

Attachments

• Crime Scene Behaviors of Sexual Murderers With and Without a Crim (2) (1) (1).pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
This is a likely scenario, that she was hoodwinked into meeting someone at Stevenage Road.

However, the fact that the driver's door was unlocked, the handbrake off and her purse left in the car suggests that someone else parked it there and left in a hurry.

Like everything else in the mystery, pieces of the jigsaw just don't fit.
It’s almost impossible to get all the pieces of the jigsaw to fit.
A female poster highlighted that some women push the drivers seat back each time the exit the car.
It’s not something I was aware of, but it’s another possibility.
IMO Detective Mike Barley, was on the right track (see AS’s book) with the scenario that Suzy went straight to Stevenage Road, no one listened to him back in 86.
Again IMO before the keyless ignition we now have I always (subconsciously) pulled the ignition keys out when I stopped the the car.
Suzy could have pulled up behind the perpetrators car, stopped the engine, pulled the keys out, pushed the drivers seat back, got out and walked towards the perpetrator.

The only other reason I can see for her car being left as it was is hurriedly being abandoned by her killer / killers.

You need to take a leap of faith at some point and decide if you believe Wendy Jones time for Suzy’s car being abandoned.

Based on crime scene behaviour in sexual motivated murders and methods of disposal and scientific based data on miles usually travelled to dispose of a victims body for example a body is usually disposed of in an Eastern direction, the body is usually buried hastily so covered with branches ,leaves or dumped in water . The perpetrator doesn't want to risk being seen digging a six by six grave .

Ultimately we all have our thoughts on who we think is guilty but where do people think her body could be .

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589871X23001389

This is an extract of a pdf on crime scene behaviours in sexual motivated murdersI.ive added full link if anybody interested
View attachment 525206
Interesting stuff, alternatively the perpetrator has access to a building and ongoing building project and has time to conceal the body in concrete.

Interesting stuff, alternatively the perpetrator has access to a building and ongoing building project and has time to conceal the body in concrete.
Yes and this was a hallmark of the West's .

I was thinking along the lines of crime of passion , manslaughter or premeditated murder as in perpetrator met Suzy at Stevenage. If we suppose Wendy got mixed up with time .A taxi driver also observed the car parked approximately around lunch time so I surmise car was parked on Stevenage shortly after suzy Allegedly leaving the office . Basically within the hour . This buys a lot of time but no witnesses to car being driven onto Stevenage and no witnesses to anyone getting out .
Between 12 and 3pm most areas are busy ,children's school run ,lunchtime ,etc

We can be theorising over keys and witness testimonials, places suzy could have went , whodunit, till the cows come home lol . I was just interested in people's educated guesses and I suppose a change from the normal discussion, on where posters feel suzy was disposed of

Was Calvert doing viewings for clients being an office junior? ..This is prehaps far fetched for the logically minded but could suzy have been a victim of manslaughter in the office and her body brought to house on foskett Road movements of other staff members can be explained away by supposed viewing appointments so no sus on them from police for this and stored there and moved that night or next day I'm presuming law enforcement didn't search every house on sturgis books . Entirely MOO for this scenario to work . Suzy's car or other company vehicle either has to be parked on radpole or preferably chesilton rd and a side entrance to exist from an outdoor storage area her body moved to the car and to an empty property on sturgis books and after dark is brought to a final dumping point sorry to be so crude . I know suzy is a person and I have respect for her i am only illustrating a scenario

I've often wondered if the handwriting stating Mr Kipper was SL's writing. Was this confirmed do we know? MOO

But why not say that to Police?
How do you know it hasn't been said to police ? Here is something to think about Not every poster on WS is Posting in a personal interest capacity some are active in the search for suzy and others . Imo I also feel there is a possibility that suzy never left the office alive tbh

This to me is very plausible. MOO

I've often wondered if the handwriting stating Mr Kipper was SL's writing. Was this confirmed do we know? MOO
Some of the strokes and loops are similar but in comparison to above and below it l
the mr kipper entry looks neater for a supposed rushed entry As MG suggests that card may not have been filled or no one else informed if it was last minute or suzy was up to her eyes in work

How do you know it hasn't been said to police ? Here is something to think about Not every poster on WS is Posting in a personal interest capacity some are active in the search for suzy and others . Imo I also feel there is a possibility that suzy never left the office alive tbh
If she didn't leave the office alive, who were the couple seen outside the house viewing and the man with the champagne?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back