UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm shocked in the book I'm reading how its showing SL having at least 4 men on the go at the same time - obviously no idea if this was true or not - but it strikes me how similar this is to the missing case of Claudia Lawrence - who also allegedly was seeing various men. Of course it could all be untruths. MOO

If she didn't leave the office alive, who were the couple seen outside the house viewing and the man with the champagne?
Prehaps it was MG and SF or a couple who had nothing to do with the house at all . This sighting of man with champagne bottle was not seen by HR it was observed by a man walking by so could have been later
There is a tangled Web of witness statements and in order to believe certain scenarios, some witnesses are cancelled out . For example : if we believe suzy drove straight to Stevenage and got into a car willingly why would a perp carry on the pretence of going to Shorrolds at all . Second scenario if suzy was taken at Whittingstall in her own car why drive to Shorrolds at all third scenario , if suzy drove straight to Shorrolds, met perp (Mr kipper ) how did he get suzy in his car and leave her car at Shorrolds or get suzy to drive to Stevenage in her car and switch into his and leave her car at Stevenage after the Shorrolds viewing would she not drive straight back to the office

I'm shocked in the book I'm reading how its showing SL having at least 4 men on the go at the same time - obviously no idea if this was true or not - but it strikes me how similar this is to the missing case of Claudia Lawrence - who also allegedly was seeing various men. Of course it could all be untruths. MOO

AIUI according to those who knew her the claims about CL were much exaggerated.

There is no evidence that suzy had sex with them all . It states she was seeing/ dating them . If she was sleeping with them all would her flatmate not report a stream of men coming and going from her flat . There is statements referring to suzy stopping over at men's houses but we don't know for sure she was active sexually with all her dates .

I think its the way it was written in the book, stating just work associates, which is obviously subjective.
AS explains how they came to know each other. I don't know whether he spoke to Barbara, but he twice refers to "her friend Susannah". Does it really matter?

AIUI according to those who knew her the claims about CL were much exaggerated.
Can I also add even in todays modern world with all the openness in regard to sexuality and sexual preferences. Society still judges a woman if she has a large sexual appetite or has multiple partners and there is an element of victim blaming when a victim of sexual violence has been precieved as loose with her sexual morals . If claims that claudia and suzy were sexual active with multiple men as reported did this contribute to them falling victim to a predator or a spurned lover if we use the law of averages ? Maybe? but did they get murdered because they were sexually promiscuous I don't think so . Many women date multiple men and don't get murdered and in the dating world particularly in the 80s a woman was judged harshly on her dating history. So I would not attach too much weight or judgment to suzy dating 4 men simultaneously

There is no evidence that suzy had sex with them all . It states she was seeing/ dating them . If she was sleeping with them all would her flatmate not report a stream of men coming and going from her flat . There is statements referring to suzy stopping over at men's houses but we don't know for sure she was active sexually with all her dates .
I doubt she would have used her own flat for assignations unless her flatmate was away. There are suggestions that she didn't even like making phone calls when he was in, although I'm not persuaded by that.

I doubt she would have used her own flat for assignations unless her flatmate was away. There are suggestions that she didn't even like making phone calls when he was in, although I'm not persuaded by that.
I agree with you Cherwell on the phonecalls . Would a flatmate not make themselves scarce if a private call needed to be made or you would bring a phone into your room extension cords were usually long enough to do this . If the phonecall was sexual in nature in other words phone sex would you engage in this type of call in a public phonebox ?

My speculation on suzy bringing lovers to her flat and questioning why it wouldn't be reported by flatmate was just to illustrate how its assumed suzy had sex with the multiple men and that there is no evidence in the public domain that she actual had sex with them all .
she could have just liked being treated romantically by being brought to dinner etc generally in the 80s and 90s there was a period of courtship in dating before the couple slept together. Obviously there was people that met for the purpose of sex or fell into the bed on the first night ,im just generalising
I for one was mourning the loss of this for younger generations as it made it less exciting, getting to know someone ,being courted and all that entailed .

Last edited:
Based on my earlier post . Where do posters think suzy's remains could be located ? My personal guess is her body is in fulham and possibly bishops Park or around the football grounds if dumped on ground either that or dumped in the Thames from somewhere along the tow path based on the proximity to Stevenage Road or normand Park near to esb Station off lille road if coming from Shorrolds Road

Last edited:
its assumed suzy had sex with the multiple men and that there is no evidence in the public domain that she actual had sex with them all .
It's suggested by anecdotes in the AS book. Of course she may have strung some of them along without letting them get too close.
Based on my earlier post . Where do posters think suzy's remains could be located ?
Under a floor somewhere. In a place where building or conversion work was being carried out at the time.

Based on my earlier post . Where do posters think suzy's remains could be located ? My personal guess is her body is in fulham and possibly bishops Park or around the football grounds if dumped on ground either that or dumped in the Thames from somewhere along the tow path based on the proximity to Stevenage Road
There’s no definitive answer to this:
If JC its odds on she’s in water.
If KH then maybe the embankment, however, as we don’t know what he looked like he could have been the man the lorry driver saw at Gallows Bridge.
Two other PoI I’d guess buried as part of a building project and not necessarily in Fulham.
JMO

There’s no definitive answer to this:
If JC its odds on she’s in water.
If KH then maybe the embankment, however, as we don’t know what he looked like he could have been the man the lorry driver saw at Gallows Bridge.
Two other PoI I’d guess buried as part of a building project and not necessarily in Fulham.
JMO
A couple of things I noticed from the map of fulham is there is a lot of parks and green spaces . Stevenage Road is adjacent to the Thames and also if BW is correct in her sighting Stevenage Road leads onto fulham Park Road I wonder did BW observe the car driving towards or from Stevenage

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back