UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
then there is SL sister TL who stayed on holiday for another 2 weeks despite the fact that SL was missing. not being critical, but if my sister was missing presumed abducted, i would have been on the first plane home. iam not having a go, i just thought it was strange she did not come home sooner. she also had letters written by suzy that detectives needed to read ASAP to see if any clues lay there.
Nobody knows the reaction they would have in this situation we can only use the analogy of when someone in the family dies some are visibly emotional others go in on themselves and others use black humour and seem to be joking with everyone. But I have to agree Lee ,very strange behaviour from each family member bar the dad PL whom broken down and was vocal publicly on his grief. I understand stoicism but it seemed to be on a whole other level . Unless suzy was known to "disappear " for days which was never reported I can't fathom the seemingly indifference and for DL to say well Tasim remained on holiday as it had already been paid for is beyond my comprehension

Does anyone think AL could have done it
JMO He claims he went to lunch with a lady friend obviously she was questioned for verification of alibi but could she have been covering for him ? Was she part of the putney set ?

He was taller than suzy and his DNA would already be in the car .

He had motive suzy was at minimum 3 timing him. Apparently with a close friend or two

He was away on a week's holiday so most likely would have been tanned

Allegedly suzy had broken up with him and ignored him for weekend and his account of the Tuesday date and Sunday night phonecall is on his word

He was apparently good looking and had a good build could it be mistaken for the guy seen on Shorrolds that could have been a former rugby player

He allowed the media and police to state that he was suzys boyfriend would men normally do this if it has been exposed that their girlfriend was having affairs and he remained close to her family doing media interviews etc it is known some perpetrators remain close to the investigation eg Ian Huntley, Joe o reilly (irish ) among countless others.

He dressed very well and lots of witnesses describe the man seen with suzy as well dressed public schoolboy type

He could have had access to the diary and chequebook and placed it back at pub

Could the putney set be protecting him by remaining silent and some having alleged NDAs

It took 11 separate statements to eliminate him seems bit excessive imo

Did anyone notice if he had a deviated septum or crooked nose that could have been broken playing sport .

Does anyone think AL could have done it
JMO He claims he went to lunch with a lady friend obviously she was questioned for verification of alibi but could she have been covering for him ? Was she part of the putney set ?

He was taller than suzy and his DNA would already be in the car .

He had motive suzy was at minimum 3 timing him. Apparently with a close friend or two

He was away on a week's holiday so most likely would have been tanned

Allegedly suzy had broken up with him and ignored him for weekend and his account of the Tuesday date and Sunday night phonecall is on his word

He was apparently good looking and had a good build could it be mistaken for the guy seen on Shorrolds that could have been a former rugby player

He allowed the media and police to state that he was suzys boyfriend would men normally do this if it has been exposed that their girlfriend was having affairs and he remained close to her family doing media interviews etc it is known some perpetrators remain close to the investigation eg Ian Huntley, Joe o reilly (irish ) among countless others.

He dressed very well and lots of witnesses describe the man seen with suzy as well dressed public schoolboy type

He could have had access to the diary and chequebook and placed it back at pub

Could the putney set be protecting him by remaining silent and some having alleged NDAs

It took 11 separate statements to eliminate him seems bit excessive imo

Did anyone notice if he had a deviated septum or crooked nose that could have been broken playing sport .
AL fingerprints were all over SL car, but i think that was from using it on occasion. it took 11 statements to clear him from the enquiry, so i doubt it was AL, but it does show detectives did there homework when it came to his alibi. 11 statements is a lot when it comes to an alibi. i thought that when i read the info in AS book. it was not 1 or 2 statements, but 11. he certainly had motive as i believe SL ditched him that weekend, but this is something he would never verify.

Nobody knows the reaction they would have in this situation we can only use the analogy of when someone in the family dies some are visibly emotional others go in on themselves and others use black humour and seem to be joking with everyone. But I have to agree Lee ,very strange behaviour from each family member bar the dad PL whom broken down and was vocal publicly on his grief. I understand stoicism but it seemed to be on a whole other level . Unless suzy was known to "disappear " for days which was never reported I can't fathom the seemingly indifference and for DL to say well Tasim remained on holiday as it had already been paid for is beyond my comprehension
re, PL suzy appears to have been close to her father. as you probably know he coached her during her exams etc. sounds like they were very close as father and daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk
Back