UK - Terror attacks at London Bridge, Borough Market; 11 confirmed dead, incl. 3 suspects; many injuries. 3 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It may not be against the law but it should be on top of lists for LEO and maybe worth an eyeball kept on. Idk about anyone else but someone so bold should be watched like a hawk. I don't think I've ever seen people that inyour face in an actual civilized country. I thought that kind of brashness was from those in Syria. That ish wouldn't fly here in the US.
I would also say that unfurling a nazi flag is against the law (I think) but not an isis flag. Work that one out cos I can't. Anything that invokes hatred is against the law in UK ergo the isis flag incident should therefore be against the law as it invokes hatred of non muslims. IMO.

I would also say that unfurling a nazi flag is against the law (I think) but not an isis flag. Work that one out cos I can't. Anything that invokes hatred is against the law in UK ergo the isis flag incident should therefore be against the law as it invokes hatred of non muslims. IMO.

In America nazi flag, confederate flag and I'm sure Isis flag is legal. Doesn't mean those people shouldn't be watched. I'm a believer in freedom of religion and freedom from religion. I still don't trust any extremist faction and that goes for all religious extremists because it's not just Islam who has extremists. Moo

Wondering if the third unnamed guy was very well known to authorities for example had been to prison already for being an extremist or is ex Guantanamo. Can't see why else he hasn't been named yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if the third unnamed guy was very well known to authorities for example had been to prison already for being an extremist or is ex Guantanamo. Can't see why else he hasn't been named yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just heard on the 8 a.m. Radio 4 news they are going to name him today.

<modsnip>

Just heard on 9 a.m. news the third guy was not previously known to authorities.

"The Met Police have confirmed that Australian Kirsty Boden was one of the victims of Saturday's attack.

In a statement, her family said she was the "most outgoing, kind and generous person who loved to help people".

"Helping people was what she loved to do in her job as a nurse and in her daily life.

&#8220;As she ran towards danger, in an effort to help people on the bridge, Kirsty sadly lost her life.

"We are so proud of Kirsty&#8217;s brave actions which demonstrate how selfless, caring and heroic she was, not only on that night, but throughout all of her life.

"Kirsty &#8211; we love you and we will miss you dearly."

Link -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-40147014 (sorry can't find a permanant one, it is down the page a little bit)

RIP Kirsty <3

I don't think the isis flag has any place in this country. It shouldn't be allowed imo.

RIP to the very brave Australian nurse, Kirsty Boden. So tragic.

"The Met Police have confirmed that Australian Kirsty Boden was one of the victims of Saturday's attack.

In a statement, her family said she was the "most outgoing, kind and generous person who loved to help people".

"Helping people was what she loved to do in her job as a nurse and in her daily life.

“As she ran towards danger, in an effort to help people on the bridge, Kirsty sadly lost her life.

"We are so proud of Kirsty’s brave actions which demonstrate how selfless, caring and heroic she was, not only on that night, but throughout all of her life.

"Kirsty – we love you and we will miss you dearly."

Link -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-40147014 (sorry can't find a permanant one, it is down the page a little bit)

RIP Kirsty <3
I think the bravery of the victims has been astonishing. Especially running towards danger like that.

YOUSSEF ZAGHBA, MOROCCAN FROM BOLOGNA NAMED AS THIRD TERRORIST

Corriere della Sera
http://www.corriere.it/cronache/17_...na-089fd452-4a8f-11e7-ac11-205c7f1cfc9f.shtml

His name is Youssef Zaghba. He was born in Fez in January 1995 to a Moroccan father and an Italian mother and he was stopped at the Bologna airport in March 2016 while trying to take a flight to Turkey and then to reach Syria. He is the third London bomber, the man whose identity had hitherto been kept confidential. Italian intelligence had signaled his presence and frequent movements to the Moroccan and British authorities. Zaghba's parents had lived together for a time in Morocco and when they split his mother, Valeria C., returned to Italy and settled in the province of Bologna. The son came several times to visit her and in March 2016, after the arrest, he was denounced for international terrorism. Little came of that accusation, but Italy had nevertheless included him in the lists of people at risk. At present he was a seasonal worker at a London restaurant and still kept contact with his mother in Italy. In our country [ Italy] he was last year for the last time.

His stop at the Marconi airport dates back to March 15, 2016. The young man had only one backpack and a one-way ticket to Istanbul. He told his mother that he had gone to Rome and when he was stopped, he became immediately agitated. His passport and phone were seized.

His cell phone contained pictures and videos of religious content, but nothing particularly significant about jihadist fundamentalism. Despite this, he was reported as a suspected "foreign fighter" in the international databases.

BBM

So none of these three were born here, yet they chose to live here and commit mass murder on the streets. Why, if they hate this country so much, were they here? Was it just to be subversive and perpetrate this atrocity? If we cannot answer these questions, we will never solve these or future attacks. 2 out of the three not even known about. Were they illegally in the UK or what? Did they have EU Passports I would like to know.

[video=twitter;872055789661421570]https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872055789661421570[/video]

All three #LondonBridge #BoroughMarket attackers now named by police.Please contact us with any info about these men http://news.met.police.uk/news/stat...idge-and-borough-market-terror-attacks-244613

Detectives would like to hear from anyone who has any info about these men that may assist the investigation #LondonBridge #BoroughMarket

BBM

YOUSSEF ZAGHBA, MOROCCAN FROM BOLOGNA NAMED AS THIRD TERRORIST

Corriere della Sera
http://www.corriere.it/cronache/17_...na-089fd452-4a8f-11e7-ac11-205c7f1cfc9f.shtml

His name is Youssef Zaghba. He was born in Fez in January 1995 to a Moroccan father and an Italian mother and he was stopped at the Bologna airport in March 2016 while trying to take a flight to Turkey and then to reach Syria. He is the third London bomber, the man whose identity had hitherto been kept confidential. Italian intelligence had signaled his presence and frequent movements to the Moroccan and British authorities. Zaghba's parents had lived together for a time in Morocco and when they split his mother, Valeria C., returned to Italy and settled in the province of Bologna. The son came several times to visit her and in March 2016, after the arrest, he was denounced for international terrorism. Little came of that accusation, but Italy had nevertheless included him in the lists of people at risk. At present he was a seasonal worker at a London restaurant and still kept contact with his mother in Italy. In our country [ Italy] he was last year for the last time.

His stop at the Marconi airport dates back to March 15, 2016. The young man had only one backpack and a one-way ticket to Istanbul. He told his mother that he had gone to Rome and when he was stopped, he became immediately agitated. His passport and phone were seized.

His cell phone contained pictures and videos of religious content, but nothing particularly significant about jihadist fundamentalism. Despite this, he was reported as a suspected "foreign fighter" in the international databases.

BBM

Ok so how did those two get here? Via Turkey, Italy and Germany perhaps when the Italians were providing free rail tickets across europe last year? There must be a lot of running around between Mi5 and Mi6 ATM. What a disgrace. IMO the Tunisian attack began this and the North Africa connections cannot be ignored. For some reason the Tunisian attack was virtually shrugged off as it happened abroad but there were many victims. That was supposedly connected to Libya as was the Manchester attack.

Thanks &#8203;liltexans. I deleted it before I saw your post, but debated whether it was considered a political topic since it was related to this event. I moved it over "there".

Re BBM

It seems to me that the speaker was inciting a riot or trying to organize a revolution. That type of yelling and speaking should be against the law IMO if it is not already.

Charge could be inciting a riot or organizing a revolution or rebellion

Looks like Zaghba is wearing eye makeup and the eyes of the other ones look messed up. speculation, imo
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...tions-police-khuram-butt-rachid-redouane-live
Zaghba reportedly said 'I'm going to be a terrorist'

When asked why he was travelling to Turkey in 2016, Youssef Zaghba said “I’m going to be a terrorist,” the Italian daily La Repubblica reports.
Security staff at Bologna airport noticed his agitation when he approached the check-in desk for a flight to Istanbul, it said.
When asked about the reasons of his journey, he replied bluntly: “I’m going to be terrorist,” it said. Police were called and he was prevented from flying.
attachment.php

Youssef Zaghba, Khuram Shazad Butt, and Rachid Redouane, the three London Bridge attackers Composite: MET Police/PA

Attachments

• 2571.jpg
    2571.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 203
Thank you everyone for your updates they are much appreciated.

Looks like Zaghba is wearing eye makeup and the eyes of the other ones look messed up. speculation, imo
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...tions-police-khuram-butt-rachid-redouane-live

attachment.php
I don't know why you think that. These are probably passport or old mug shot photos because they have all been shot dead now. Were you speculating they'd been beaten up or something? Perhaps I've misunderstood.

Zagba must have been a bit stupid saying that to a border official. However, not so stupid because he managed it, God knows how he got through all the borders - we must be the simple ones.IMO.

Eta just noticed photos say "composite" -what does that mean? Made up from different sources ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back