UK - the late Jimmy Savile and the underage sex charges now confronting the BBC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All we need are about 600 more posters and I've the perfect categories for a forum, lol.

Haute de la Garenne, Leeds Infirmary, Stoke Mandeville Hospital; Young at Heart, Top of the Pops, Jim'll Fix It. Etc. etc.

The dam really seems as if it is about to burst.

I do not understand why this thread is not buzzing after every thing which is coming out.

Broadmoor is also another interesting link. There have been suggestions on other forums that Jimmy Savile could possibly have been linked with Peter Sutcliffe and the Yorkshire Ripper murders.

A tv producer stated on twitter that there was a celebrity he knew of that is linked to all this and it wasnt FS. Apparently this celebrity is represented by Max Clifford and is still performing. I tried to find a list of Max Clifford's clients but nothing jumped out at me. There is a video on youtube of Max Clifford talking about the things he has had to do for his clients, to keep them happy which was a bit unsavoury to say the least.

I was not impressed with DJ Mike Smith saying that it was a witch hunt, and that Liz Kershaw should name the person who groped her or it would give all the DJ's a bad name. Its simple, if you're innocent you have nothing to worry about. I certainly don't think all BBC DJ's were involved.

The dam really seems as if it is about to burst.

I do not understand why this thread is not buzzing after every thing which is coming out.

Broadmoor is also another interesting link. There have been suggestions on other forums that Jimmy Savile could possibly have been linked with Peter Sutcliffe and the Yorkshire Ripper murders.

There have also been a lot of rumours associating him with the Krays in the 1960s. Also one of Sutcliffe's victims was know by Savile and wasn't there something about Sutcliffe hanging around near Savile's home in Leeds?
Verified claims about the Broadmoor business here

A tv producer stated on twitter that there was a celebrity he knew of that is linked to all this and it wasnt FS. Apparently this celebrity is represented by Max Clifford and is still performing. I tried to find a list of Max Clifford's clients but nothing jumped out at me. There is a video on youtube of Max Clifford talking about the things he has had to do for his clients, to keep them happy which was a bit unsavoury to say the least.

I was not impressed with DJ Mike Smith saying that it was a witch hunt, and that Liz Kershaw should name the person who groped her or it would give all the DJ's a bad name. Its simple, if you're innocent you have nothing to worry about. I certainly don't think all BBC DJ's were involved.

I was really disgusted by Smith's "messing around" comments. Also I and many others have read about all these allegations for as long as I remember having internet access. How could the likes of me have foreknowledge of these revelations and the heads of hospitals, secure units and the BBC FCS not have an inkling of what this man was about? (and I use the term "man" loosely)

[video=youtube;0oFBxn0aqEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oFBxn0aqEA[/video]
watch at 60 seconds.

(This is a UK comedy show from 2007 recorded for the BBC, now tell me the BBC did not know)

1987: Sadowitz Outs Jimmy Savile As A Paedophile.
[video=youtube;PMYK9hqG9jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMYK9hqG9jo[/video]

From 2007 watch at 60 seconds.

(This is a UK comedy show from 2007 recorded for the BBC, now tell me the BBC did not know)
Dire. So as recently as 2007 the BBC were still laughing about abuse of underage children - some of which occurred during their watch and on their property.

Wanna be sick?
[video=youtube;6kkJINiuiAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kkJINiuiAk[/video]
from December 2011. This is after the BBC Newsnight expose was axed

:puke:

Here we have Sir Jimmy with Peter Sutcliffe AKA Yorkshire Ripper

sutcliffesavilebruno.jpg

Probably at Broadmoor. The guy on the right is Frank Bruno, retired boxer, about whom there is no question of abuse

RUMOUR

From Pop***** Dec 2001

>> Big Questions <<
Who is this story about?

TS writes:
"I once interviewed Larry Grayson for a local radio
station. After the interview, Larry says to me 'Do
you know the truth about XXXXXX XXXXXX? All that work
he does at the hospitals - well it's all a front.
The real reason he's happy to help the hospital
porters is because he likes to gosh the dead.'

"At which point Larry Grayson does an impersonation
of XXXXXX flipping a dead body, while repeating
the words 'cuddles the dead, cuddles the dead'

"Larry then sits down leans over to me and says 'he
won't be able to flipping fix that if it ever gets out!'"

In 1996 Irvine Welsh published 'Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance'.

The first story, Lorraine Goes To Livingston, featured Freddy Royle, a necrophiliac TV personality who lives at a hospital he has donated a wing to, as the hospital turns a blind eye to his activities.

No legal action followed the publishing of this book

When they have finished emptying the closets at the BBC, they need to pop over to ITV and have discussion with those involved in TISWAS. I was sexually assaulted by one of their cast members in Reedswood Park in Walsall when I was 10yrs old.

Thanks for posting, PADDYWHACK, and welcome to WS.

Val McDermid could have based the Jack Vance character on Jimmy Saville and the rumours circulating about him in her novel Wire in the Blood.

At the same time Jimmy presented TOTP in 1983 there was also a presenter called Tommy Vance.

In the Novel, Jack Vance has a tv show called Vance's Visits where he travels the country visiting sick people and highlighting charity projects. This is where he finds his victims.
One of the Jimmy allegations stem from a show called, Saville's Travels.

The 'coincidences' just keep on stacking up. Did Val McDermid just accidentally create all of these 'coincidences' or was she intentionally encoding Saville into the character Jack Vance?

I think that McDermid has confirmed on Twitter that the character was based on Savile

so how did the author Val McDermit know all this information about savile?

With all the latest revelations of the trust invested in Savile by NHS hospitals (and the abuse of the same) I am wondering how long it will be before the morgue stories are validated

It can not be long now.

this has been rumoured for so long and is now beginning to be discussed on many forums -not just 'conspiracy' ones.

Regarding the mortuary rumors, should see some kind of culmination of accusations up to this point by the Sunday papers, I'd think. Sell some newsstand copies, sensationalism afoot, shock! horror!, that sort of thing.

Regarding the mortuary rumors, should see some kind of culmination of accusations up to this point by the Sunday papers, I'd think. Sell some newsstand copies, sensationalism afoot, shock! horror!, that sort of thing.

I would think many newspapers have wanted to print things about Savile for some time but have been prevented by various injunctions.

I do think Savile was very well protected and had links to people such as the Krays.

I am also beginning to think he could be linked to the Yorkshire ripper murders .

I am also wondering if he could have any links to Fred West.

Here we have Sir Jimmy with Peter Sutcliffe AKA Yorkshire Ripper

sutcliffesavilebruno.jpg

Probably at Broadmoor. The guy on the right is Frank Bruno, retired boxer, about whom there is no question of abuse

Hi all.

Where did this picture come from?
I cannot believe for a minute that Frank Bruno would shake hands with Peter Sutcliffe, one of the most disgusting and depraved serial killers in UK history.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky
Back