Found Deceased UK - Thomas Jones, 18, Worcester, 19 Sep 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be fair we don’t know for certain that he wasn’t murdered. Unlikely, but stranger things have happened round here!

Am I correct in thinking that the police haven't done any proper press conference in this case , all i have seen is twitter updates, i feel sorry for the two guys arrested for murder, now that really does need explained, if this turns out to be just a simple accident then the police will be eating large portions of humble pie,

BBC Red Button news had a story that 2 men from the nightclub were seen in a car park with a third man.

Any updates on this case, i presume that they had a private funereal by now , any news on the inqest etc,

A coroner broke down in tears as he told the grieving parents of a university student that it was likely their son had drowned in a river trying to save someone he heard calling for help.

Audio from CCTV in the area picked up a faint sound of a person shouting for help and it is believed that the 18-year-old had followed the sound to the River Severn in order to help the person in distress.

The inquest heard a post mortem found Tom was twice the legal drink drive limit.

'It was the early hours of September 19, he would have died very quickly - he was found on September 28 the cause of which I accept was drowning.

'I can't say it was an accident and I have to reach an open conclusion.

Coroner breaks down in tears as he tells heartbroken parents it was likely their son died a hero | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back