GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to a local paper describing how a hair dresser spotted him and called the police

The wording in the article seems to imply SH was handing out leaflets rather than hiding
Odd . There could be more of a time lapse between the hairdresser seeing him and then seeing on the news he was wanted than it sound in the article

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...6689478-detail/story.html?588362321=410464974

So if this report is correct, he was handing out leaflets, still trying to find Tia?
That really is off the scale!
Getting the feeling there are going to be quite a few twists and turns in the fallout from this case.

From what I read earlier, this is local to where Hazell's father lives and about 4 miles from Tia's home address, but he doesnt seem to have been hiding at this point, surely if he was doing it just to "be seen" to be helping, he would have done it on the estate where the press was?

Its not adding up!
unless he has completely lost the plot?

Time and again we see those who're so quick to take someone else's life -- only to fight like rats to preserve their own liberty

It would be refreshing every now and again (for to hope for more would be pushing it) for a killer to come right out and admit what they'd done instead of putting the victim's family through hell and costing the public millions it could be spending on something worthwhile
Levi Bellfield springs to mind. Haven't forgotten how Milly's poor dad had all his personal information blurted out in court while Levi kept silent throughout. If he'd pleaded guilty, the Dowler's could have avoided what was a horribly embarrassing situation for all of them. Bad enough that he murdered their daughter, but to put them through the horror of that trial was beyond evil - which I just realised is an anagram of his first name.

Been that way since the death of true/independent journalism at the hands of 'media magnate' scum

I mean, will someone try to explain to me why the size of Kardashians' fat bums is considered news these days?

Allegedly, the amount of filler in there, if ignited, could cause a catastrophe on a global scale!
and you don't think that is news?

So if this report is correct, he was handing out leaflets, still trying to find Tia?
That really is off the scale!
The whole family is off the scale. I assumed he was on the run. I had no idea he was openly 'looking' for Tia. Wouldn't he have had his phone on him? Wouldn't Gran or Uncle or Dad or Step-Grandma have rung him to tell him the body had been found? So if the hairdresser hadn't spotted him before he found out the game was up, he'd be a long way away now, that's for sure.

Tia Sharp case-specific headlines, 11 August newspapers, via Sky:

Independent: Tia Sharp case: body at grandmother's home puts pressure on police

i: Tia: questions for police as body is found

Daily Mail: Shambles: Despite a week-long hunt by 100 police with dogs, Tia is found dead at her granny's house, which officers had searched THREE times.... and man they quizzed has disappeared

Daily Express: Tia's body found in family home

Sun: Nicked: Missing Tia found dead; body of girl in loft at gran's home; 'granddad' held in park after hunt

Broadsheets centered on Olympics coverage.

Does any one else think that Granny is involved in this?

Yes skigh, I posted a while back now to say I reckon the grandmother could actually be the one....and SH has cleared up after the crime. I wonder if gran even went to work on the Thursday. I would not be surprised if she went to work after which SH cleaned up.

I think the gran, mother and son are all involved and there has been a massive family cover-up for some sick reason.

To Tyker, re hat munching:
I've just had some oats so I'm not too hungry right now but I thank you for your concern As it's not been confirmed SH was the main perpetrator just yet, I'll hold off for now, but be assured I will let you know if I do eat one. :)
I'm more concerned about the fact I was taken in by this person's convincing lying to be honest. I'm usually a good judge of body language...I've only been taken in twice, once by a druggie and once by a total socio psychopath. I really thought I couldn't be fooled again...

Re: the police searches: man in another online forum claims he grew up in a flat virtually identical to the grandmother's terrace house and claims there is nowhere within them to hide anything - not even a smutty magazine a boy might try to hide from his parents

If in fact there exists water-tanks/butts in the roof space of the grandmother's house, what would the water be used for ? It couldn't just sit there or would stagnate and cause disease as well as overflowing. Wouldn't be for drinking, surely? For showering -- and if so, wouldn't it require considerable filtration? And wouldn't a body in a water tank prevent free flow of the water regardless of what it was used for?

I have a water tank in my loft,i've never been up there but i know its there as the plumber has to replace it.

i found this diagram to show how it would work and what it is for.
http://boilerandcentralheatingadvice.co.uk/conventionalboilerlayout.jpg

from what i remember on seeing my replacement before it was installed,i would say it would be big enough to hide a childs body in. (feel horrible typing that)

Even here in the UK, I think sub judice only begins when someone is formally charged. But of course we still have libel laws to consider.

According to the link I just posted above:

Criminal proceedings are deemed active once a person is arrested, a warrant for arrest has been issued, a summons has been issued or a person has been charged and remain active until conviction

I'm just being careful. Maybe the mods here at WS could clarify?

Tia Sharp case-specific headlines, 11 August newspapers, via Sky:

Independent: Tia Sharp case: body at grandmother's home puts pressure on police

i: Tia: questions for police as body is found

Daily Mail: Shambles: Despite a week-long hunt by 100 police with dogs (more)

Daily Express: Tia's body found in family home

Sun: Nicked: Missing Tia found dead; body of girl in loft at gran's home; 'granddad' held in park after hunt

So according to the Sun, its the loft!

Trouble is, I can't believe anything thats printed in these "news" papers anymore

The whole family is off the scale. I assumed he was on the run. I had no idea he was openly 'looking' for Tia. Wouldn't he have had his phone on him? Wouldn't Gran or Uncle or Dad or Step-Grandma have rung him to tell him the body had been found? So if the hairdresser hadn't spotted him before he found out the game was up, he'd be a long way away now, that's for sure.

Maybe he thought he should keep up his little innocent game and we'd all fall for it again?

Maybe he thought he should keep up his little innocent game and we'd all fall for it again?

Yes, but why not "perform" for the cameras locally, instead of being miles away on his own, seems he wasn't hiding at that time and he had taken leaflets,
maybe he was stoned?

Would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall when they were informed (each of them, separately) by the police that Tia was dead and her body discovered in the house

Here's Mail on where body was found:
Three searches had already been carried out and detectives are investigating whether the 12-year-old’s body was moved between the roof spaces of neighbouring properties.
Guardian:
It is understood [the body] was found in the confines of the house, not outside or in any outbuilding.

Guardian:

It's been said before re: other cases, but sometimes you truly do wonder if the media copies posts here in Websleuths and other sources online

Yes skigh, I posted a while back now to say I reckon the grandmother could actually be the one....and SH has cleared up after the crime. I wonder if gran even went to work on the Thursday. I would not be surprised if she went to work after which SH cleaned up.

I think the gran, mother and son are all involved and there has been a massive family cover-up for some sick reason.

I might be completely wrong as I thought it could be a Shannon Matthews situation-one of the reasons I thought this was because of the very close family bonds.

Granny was working a night shift so she should have been at home when Tia arrived in the afternoon and should have been home in the morning ,certainly before midday.

Did something happen when Tia arrived in the house -did Gran come in and find something going on?

Guardian:

Moved between roof spaces / garden, outbuildings

It's been said before re: other cases, but sometimes you truly do wonder if the media copies posts here in Websleuths and other sources online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli